Qatar should be a model for America: We Need Democratic Control of the Alcohol Industry, my friends! Regulate it, tax it, why not eventually outlaw it

i'm not gay
BD303771-3318-45E9-93C3-C6147BFDC262.gif

i worship De Bruyne, Witsel, Trossard, De Ketelare, Januzaj, Praet not to mention Stromae!
BIG De Bruyne fan. I was telling everybody who wanted to listen he was better than Hazard in 2014. This was when Mourinho called him lazy at Chelsea. History proved me right.

I fully support Qatar’s ban on alcohol in stadiums. It’s time for the Western, allegedly “Christian world,” to face it’s disgraceful alcoholism.

College sports venues here ban alcoholic beverages.

Last edited:
BIG De Bruyne fan. I was telling everybody who wanted to listen he was better than Hazard in 2014. This was when Mourinho called him lazy at Chelsea. History proved me right.
i worship De Bruyne's feet. have his jersey with City and Belgium. he scores great goals

Lol. Tell that to the thousands of people who died from gang violence and shootouts. You are talking about the period in the 20th century that was the heyday of organised crime, precisely because of prohibition
Yes, and they should have been wiped out by the Government. No mercy. No quarter. No exceptions. Just like the drug war.

There is no need for consumable alcohol, tobacco, or illicit drugs in our society. Even prescription medications need to be far more tightly controlled.

Prohibition was partially successful. The country was able to reduce the number of deaths from cirrhosis by more than half.
Do you have a reliable source for that claim?
And how many people died from drinking moonshine/ bath tub gin?

Yes, and they should have been wiped out by the Government. No mercy. No quarter. No exceptions. Just like the drug war.

There is no need for consumable alcohol, tobacco, or illicit drugs in our society. Even prescription medications need to be far more tightly controlled.
You don't take the medicine away before the ailment is cured. People drink because of their various 'ailments' .;)

Forum List

Back