Putin's red-line : don't allow Ukraine to fall in western hands and then get fortified by the west.

I apologize, but you are not "everyone." You are a person existing in a specific environment and receiving information from a limited circle of sources.

Sure. But also hundreds of millions of other "limited circles" in the western world - specially also this limited circles who speak a Russian accent - do not agree with Lukashenko, the strange tyrant over Belarus.

well, i'm really happy that aggressive nationalists like yourself are not in control of Russian policies.
and that also makes *you* the irrelevant one, who can't even say thank you to the one (me) who posted an entire thread about preventing a western-funded arms buildup on your western borders.

also : i'm Dutch, not German.
and plenty of Dutch and even Germans, *opposed* the nazis.

to thank you for being irrelevant, whatever good wishful thinking you post? :)

really, as I recall Netherlands had referendum and overwhelmingly voted against EU signing association agreement with Ukraine.
And what happened next?
EU made a coup in Ukraine and signed association with it, and your government didn't block it, ignoring referendum results.

You empty talk too much, you think of yourselves too good.

You not only have no democracy, but are kept ignored by the EU beaurocrats, let alone are slaves of the US.

Generally speaking, Europe is not a sovereign entity and is irrelevant.

p. s. Dutch resistance to Nazis was peaceful. I. e. in their dreams, probably... :lol:

to thank you for being irrelevant, whatever good wishful thinking you post? :)

really, as I recall Netherlands had referendum and overwhelmingly voted against EU signing association agreement with Ukraine.
And what happened next?
EU made a coup in Ukraine and signed association with it, and your government didn't block it, ignoring referendum results.

You empty talk too much, you think of yourselves too good.

You not only have no democracy, but are kept ignored by the EU beaurocrats, let alone are slaves of the US.

Generally speaking, Europe is not a sovereign entity and is irrelevant.

p. s. Dutch resistance to Nazis was peaceful. I. e. in their dreams, probably... :lol:
The referendum took place after the Euromaidan and when the Association Agreement was already signed. In this referendum, a little bit more than 30% of voters took part (if this figure were less than 30% it would have recognized as invalid at all). And except of that, this referendum was non-binding for the Dutch government.

Was glad to educate you a bit.

The referendum took place after the Euromaidan and when the Association Agreement was already signed. In this referendum, a little bit more than 30% of voters took part (if this figure were less than 30% it would have recognized as invalid at all). And except of that, this referendum was non-binding for the Dutch government.

Was glad to educate you a bit.
lol, educator..

61% voted against association.
32% are more than was required, referendum results were officially acknowledged as valid.
without Dutch ratification association treaty could not come into force.

is there anything true in what you said? :)

oh, there was - non binding referendum, it seems it's a feature of special European democracy, non biding referendums :lol:
while still referendum results were binding in terms of corecction of Dutch official position.

which ignored the will of the people...

lol, educator..

61% voted against association.
32% are more than was required, referendum results were officially acknowledged as valid.
without Dutch ratification association treaty could not come into force.

is there anything true in what you said? :)

oh, there was - non binding referendum, it seems it's a feature of special European democracy, non biding referendums :lol:
while still referendum results were binding in terms of corecction of Dutch official position.

which ignored the will of the people...
It was all true what I said. Only a little more than 30% of the voters turned up and almost two thirds of them rejected the agreement. That is what? Around 20% of the eligible voters said no and you call it the will of people?

And yes, this referendum was non-binding. You can bitch all you want, but the gov didn't have the legal obligation to implement it.

It was all true what I said. Only a little more than 30% of the voters turned up and almost two thirds of them rejected the agreement. That is what? Around 20% of the eligible voters said no and you call it the will of people?

And yes, this referendum was non-binding. You can bitch all you want, but the gov didn't have the legal obligation to implement it.
it is exactly the will of the people, since the rest will either demonstrate the same result or don't care at all.
this is how elections work.. :)
who was that American, Bolton? who said that in Europe you make peasants vote until they vote the right way :)

and if they keep voting not in the way America wants local puppet administrations just ignore results... :)

it is exactly the will of the people, since the rest will either demonstrate the same result or don't care at all.
this is how elections work.. :)
who was that American, Bolton? who said that in Europe you make peasants vote until they vote the right way :)

and if they keep voting not in the way America wants local puppet administrations just ignore results... :)
That was not elections. That was a consulting referendum, non-binding for the authorities. And elections can be organized in various ways. But, yeah, what can be explained to a Russian about elections?

That was not elections. That was a consulting referendum, non-binding for the authorities. And elections can be organized in various ways. But, yeah, what can be explained to a Russian about elections?

it was manifestation of the will of the people (which may be in form of elections, referendum, etc), which was ignored by a fake European "democracy"..

yeah, let Ukraine, which has coups more often than elections lecture Russia about elections :)

I think this overwhelming sense of own super supremacy over everybody which keeps Ukraine the second from the end of the prosperity list of Europe... :)

Ukrainians are sick with inferiority complex, which makes them present themselves as superior ones.

Everybody born in USSR knows this Ukrainian cartoon, in which Ukrainians kick ass of the rest of the World.

a national dream :)

5689.jpg

it was manifestation of the will of the people (which may be in form of elections, referendum, etc), which was ignored by a fake European "democracy"..

yeah, let Ukraine, which has coups more often than elections lecture Russia about elections :)

I think this overwhelming sense of own super supremacy over everybody which keeps Ukraine the second from the end of the prosperity list of Europe... :)

Ukrainians are sick with inferiority complex, which makes them present themselves as superior ones.

Everybody born in USSR knows this Ukrainian cartoon, in which Ukrainians kick ass of the rest of the World.

a national dream :)

5689.jpg
Oh, boy, what Russian doesn't know about inferiority complex? You people are just a manifestation of this complex.

Oh, boy, what Russian doesn't know about inferiority complex? You people are just a manifestation of this complex.

true, we have some, the most funny thing in it is that being super strong (good, skilled, whatever) we tend to think of ourselves as rather weak.

while Ukrainians ard much more a complex creatures.

being weak they behave like strong ones while still thinking they are worthless at all

Ukrainians are a herd of sheeps which think they just needs a proper master, and life will go perfect.

How many foreing citizens have you had as ministers after the last coup? no worth Ukrainians? :) :)

Why 1/3 of Ukrainians left the country since it got independence? :)

true, we have some, the most funny thing in it is that being super strong (good, skilled, whatever) we tend to think of ourselves as rather weak.

while Ukrainians ard much more a complex creatures.

being weak they behave like strong ones while still thinking they are worthless at all

Ukrainians are a herd of sheeps which think they just needs a proper master, and life will go perfect.

How many foreing citizens have you had as ministers after the last coup? no worth Ukrainians? :) :)

Why 1/3 of Ukrainians left the country since it got independence? :)
I want to remind you that two great reformers of Russia, Pete the Great and Catherine the Great, widely uses foreigners in their projects. But I don't think you will comprehend this.

Being super strong and other bullshit? Sober up, Ivan.

I want to remind you that two great reformers of Russia, Pete the Great and Catherine the Great, widely uses foreigners in their projects. But I don't think you will comprehend this.

Being super strong and other bullshit? Sober up, Ivan.
Unlike Ukrainians, Russians are not obsessed with purity of their blood and national supremacy ( including funny stuff like Jesus being a Ukrainian, Anscient Ukrainisns invented iron, Russians being Mongols unlike true White Ukrainians etc), so goreigners were easily adopted and assimilated in Russia, they were Russians.

Unlike Ukrainians, Russians are not obsessed with purity of their blood and national supremacy ( including funny stuff like Jesus being a Ukrainian, Anscient Ukrainisns invented iron, Russians being Mongols unlike true White Ukrainians etc), so goreigners were easily adopted and assimilated in Russia, they were Russians.
Ukrainians for the most part aren't obsessed with it. Despite all that nonsense your propaganda feeds you every day.

I am not going to spend my precios time searching for the quote, but I 100% remember myself attracting your attention to such words of yours. You can find it if you wish, not your words but my post.
Precious time? Your precious time is worth nothing, you lying prick.

If Russians failed to civilize you, monkeys, Europeans have even less interest in it.
Better go look after Polish pigs instead of talking politics, Ukraine is not an entity, it is a subject in other's policy :)
Russians can civilize someone? What a joke. Better begin 'civilize' North Caucasus. Before they kicked your ass again.

Forum List

Back