Putin's red-line : don't allow Ukraine to fall in western hands and then get fortified by the west.

well, i'm really happy that aggressive nationalists like yourself are not in control of Russian policies.
and that also makes *you* the irrelevant one, who can't even say thank you to the one (me) who posted an entire thread about preventing a western-funded arms buildup on your western borders.

also : i'm Dutch, not German.
and plenty of Dutch and even Germans, *opposed* the nazis.

What do you understand under "opposed"? And under "plenty"? Specially when our extremely criminal enemies - who are still today proud on all their war crimes of world war 1+2 - threw bombs like big fiery rain drops on all German cities? The criminal Brits for example intentionally burned down all romantic middle age cities because this cities burned very well and not because any of this cities had been dangerous for anyone.

Last edited:
What do you understand under "opposed"? And under "plenty"? Specially when our extremely criminal enemies - who are still today proud on all their war crimes of world war 1+2 - threw bombs like big fiery rain drops on all German cities? The criminal Brits for example intentionally burned down all romantic middle age cities because this cities burned very well and not because any of this cities had been dangerous for anyone.

those cities were destroyed to shorten the war by depriving the german war factory workers of homes, and thus save allied lives (as well as more than a few german lives).

Sorry. I don't know why you are an idiot

I don't have any idea why you fight against all mankind for a virus - and I don't understand the Borg Queen who gives you and masses of other people in the whole western world the same stupid "individual" ideas which are far from any reality. And the most strange thing: You do not sound psychologically insane or instable. So what is really wrong with you and masses of others? Makes alcohol and drugs all this people - including you - to paranoid idiots, so they are not able to think any longer frankly and freely and they refuse to learn substantially?

those cities were destroyed to shorten the war by depriving the german war factory workers of homes, and thus save allied lives (as well as more than a few german lives).

Everyone knows that the criminal bombings of German cities made longer world war 2 - and not shorter. And I am tired about the millions of reasons idiots find to justify what no one is able to justify. You sound like a typical Nazi in my ears.

By the way: The most German men were not at home: They were in war. And the "factory workers" often had been women and pows. And factories were anyway not in old middle age cities.

Last edited:
I don't have any idea why you fight against all mankind for a virus - and I don't understand the Borg Queen who gives you and masses of other people in the whole western world the same stupid "individual" ideas which are far from any reality. And the the most strange thing: You do not sound psychologically insane or instable. So what is really wrong with you and masses of others? Makes alcohol and drugs all this people - including you - to paranoid idiots, so they are not able to think any longer frankly and freely and they refuse o learn substantially?
I've read study after study that say you are full of it. India did it cheap and used more natural vaccines and didn't use mRNA BS that is EXPERIMENTAL PERIOD.

We WILL NOT OBEY HERE IN THE US. That is how we roll. Had they offered more traditional vaccines and NOT LIED OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Might be different.

But the US and Western countries suck at this as compared to countries like India. Why should we listen when the STATS say we suck at this. Not to mention the conflict of interest as they are tied to PHARMA.

No dice at all . And to hell with Tyrannical Mandates and lock downs of people that HAVE DONE NOTHING TO STOP THIS. Our economy was destroyed by IDIOTS LIKE YOU.

I've read study after study that say you are full of it.

You gave not one concrete example about what you call "study".

No problem if the USA likes to be like India.

did it cheap and used more natural vaccines

What for heavens sake could be a "natural vaccine"? But: Why do you not use it? And please - don't ask me now why I know that you did not use an "Indian natural vaccine" although I don't have any idea about what this could be.,

and didn't use mRNA BS that is EXPERIMENTAL PERIOD.

mRNA vaccines are not "experimental". Millions of people used it and we know what happens - what you can read in serios scientific studies. Short summary: mRNA vaccines a relativelly harmless - nevertheless someone should be informed about possible side effefcts to be able to react in such a case adequate.

We WILL NOT OBEY HERE IN THE US.

Specially not to the USA, not to your country and your city, not to your parents, your friends, your neighbors, your wife and your children. Nevertheless: What was the order which you don't obey?

That is how we roll. Had they offered more traditional vaccines and NOT LIED OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Might be different.

I guess "traditional" - ¿what for heavens sake is a traditional vaccine? - means "vector vaccine". You did not use a vector vaccine and you do not like that vector vaccines are in the markets, isn't it?

But the US and Western countries

It's by the way interesting that very most people today seem not to think the USA is the leading nation of the Western World any longer. I guess this has to do with Donald Trump.

suck at this as compared to countries like India. Why should we listen when the STATS say we suck at this. Not to mention the conflict of interest as they are tied to PHARMA.

Okay. I was perhaps a little wrong when I said you don't sound psychologically insane or instable.

No dice at all .

Dice?

And to hell with Tyrannical Mandates and lock downs of people that HAVE DONE NOTHING TO STOP THIS. Our economy was destroyed by IDIOTS LIKE YOU.

What a nonsense. I never said anyone should not do his job. I said: Make a vaccination! This is not only good for the own health and the health of everyone else - this makes it also much more easy to meet each other without distance and masks. Even so in case of an infection although someone is vaccinated, because in this case the disease covid-19 progresses in average much more softer and faster.

Last edited:
Everyone knows that the criminal bombings of German cities made longer world war 2 - and not shorter. And I am tired about the millions of reasons idiots find to justify what no one is able to justify. You sound like a typical Nazi in my ears.

By the way: The most German men were not at home: They were in war. And the "factory workers" often had been women and pows. And factories were anyway not in old middle age cities.
wrong. the Germans were the criminals in WW2, and the only way to shorten the war was to bomb the homes of those factory workers, most of whom were there voluntarily to help the German government and armies do it's evil deeds.

and your attempt to label me a nazi is like trying to label an elephant (me) as a hyena (the nazis).

wrong. the Germans were the criminals in WW2,-+

What a luck that you are an angel like all white calvinistic and rich US-Americans with English ancestors.

and the only way to shorten the war was to bomb the homes of those factory workers,

What's a totally stupid - and even criminal - nonsense argument while "you" threw bombs in Mrs. Millers living room and her Cathedral.

most of whom were there voluntarily to help the German government and armies do it's evil deeds.

Germans trusted in their governments - what had been totally wrong in case of Hitler. The same - to trust in the own government - do by the way still today the Swedens and other Scandinavians. And even the most US-Americans are normally doing so.

and your attempt to label me a nazi

It's not an attempt. You are a structural Nazi = a racist. You call all Germans criminals for example. This is no problem for me - also not for the very most other Germans. But when other structural Nazis than you - or Donald Trump - and many other right and left wing extremists and tyrants worldwide start to make votes and money with hate on Germany - only because they had been educated in a mix of lies and truth while they think truth are lies and lies are truth - then it will be necessary to start to make something more clear as it ever had been clear in the younger history: One of the main reasons for Hitler had been the unbelievable ignorant, respectless, intrigant, arrogant. aggressive, greedy and brutal behavior of the winners of world war 1, who created more than only one mad situation in Germany. I the end a mad man overtook Germany because madness and reality seemed not to be a big difference any longer - and world war 1 continued in world war 2.

igent is like trying to label an elephant (me) as a hyena (the nazis).

You are a greedy hyena hunting together with many other hyenas around the world and your are anything else than a wise elephant, "dutch" idiot. I guess you did not even understand what Hermann van Veem sang and who made this song. Otherwise you had not tried to offer me such a flat thoughtless racist brutal nonsense as you tried to do.

Last edited:
What a luck that you are an angel like all white calvinistic and rich US-Americans with English ancestors.

What's a totally stupid - and even criminal - nonsense argument while "you" threw bombs in Mrs. Millers living room and her Cathedral.

Germans trusted in their governments - what had been totally wrong in case of Hitler. The same - to trust in the own government - do by the way still today the Swedens and other Scandinavians. And even the most US-Americans are normally doing so.

It's not an attempt. You are a structural Nazi = a racist. You call all Germans criminals for example. This is no problem for me - also not for the very most other Germans. But when other structural Nazis than you - or Donald Trump - and many other right and left wing extremists and tyrants worldwide start to make votes and money with hate on Germany - only because they had been educated in a mix of lies and truth while they think truth are lies and lies are truth - then it will be necessary to start to make something more clear as it ever had been clear in the younger history: One of the main reasons for Hitler had been the unbelievable ignorant, respectless, intrigant, arrogant. aggressive, greedy and brutal behavior of the winners of world war 1, who created more than only one mad situation in Germany. I the end a mad man overtook Germany because madness and reality seemed not to be a big difference any longer - and world war 1 continued in world war 2.

You are a greedy hyena hunting together with many other hyenas around the world and your are anything else than a wise elephant, "dutch" idiot. I guess you did not even understand what Hermann van Veem sang and who made this song. Otherwise you had not tried to offer me such a flat thoughtless racist brutal nonsense as you tried to do.

f you, mr lying wise-ass.
you're reported for insultive false accusations in the CDZ section.

we're done.

f you, mr lying wise-ass.

That you don't like to see a crime what "you" have done changes nothing at all: It is a war crime to murder civilists. It is also a war crime to displace millions of people and to wipe out complete cultures like for example Silesia and Bohemia.

you're reported for insultive false accusations in the CDZ section.

we're done.

You have absolutelly nothing to do with "Dutch", murderfan, isn't it?

Lukashenko is the legal president of the Republic of Belarus.

That's wrong how everyone knows.

The opinion zombied by Western propaganda does not matter.

You know that Lukashenko had not been elected. So what do you try to tell a stupid German like me? That you are an idiot? You should not underestimate our idiocy. We are always able to do something what makes not any sense for us or anyone else if we really grow to become angry. And we are by the way lousy soldiers - what's also damned dangerous:

Last edited:
That you don't like to see a crime what "you" have done changes nothing at all: It is a war crime to murder civilists. It is also a war crime to displace millions of people and to wipe out complete cultures like for example Silesia and Bohemia.

You have absolutelly nothing to do with "Dutch", murderfan, isn't it?
i grew up in North-Holland province, Netherlands, and lived my entire adult life in Amsterdam, Netherlands, mr liar.

I don't know why Putin is so concerned. President Potatohead ain't gonna fortify jackshit

His family made their big bucks off the Ukraine so they are outta there.

Who is this "everyone"?

I for example and everyone who I know.

Such generalizations are a clear sign of demagoguery.

No. Lukashenko is a tyrant - what also everyone knows - except perhaps this strange "refugees" there, who never made in their life the experience that it is better not to drive into a country of a tyrant. What for heavens sake are this people fleeing from, when they travel on their own "free will" (=blackout) to a land which is under the extreme pressure of a tyrant?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back