Putin's red-line : don't allow Ukraine to fall in western hands and then get fortified by the west.

I presume you are a German?

this made me write that it is good that Americans keep you, Europeans, away from decision making, you are too infantile :)

I'm not only simple minded I'm also damned dangerous if I will forget my education because a tyrant makes me angry.

Yeah, if I remember correctly the Dutch troops (you are from the Netherlands, right?) constituted the main part of the UN military forces in Bosnia in the times of genocide there. And of course they didn't raise a finger to prevent those atrocities . So, tell me more about your resolve.

I am not an American, btw.
i saw our commanders from the Bosnia days explain themselves to our civilians once.
they said that while they went in there with the best intentions, it turned out that those behind the attrocities there were cunning and sneaky and simply more lethal soldiers than they were.
so when confronted with the choice to let it happen or be massacred themselves, they chose to let it happen, which probably happened after consultation with bureaucrats and politicians back in the netherlands.

the americans, the israelis, the iranians, the pakistanis (and anyone else using proxy powers or mercenaries), they all follow similar strategies in their war efforts : save your own troops first, regardless of the effects on collateral damage counts.

i don't need to defend the resolve of Dutch soldiers.
we have plenty of it (and skill) to be useful in peacekeeping efforts far from our borders,
and if shit ever hits us inside our borders, you'll find that resolve growing by orders of magnitude, like it would for any nation.

Europe is irrelevant and this piece of useless, wishful thinking moaning is a perfect explanation why..
I have to echo Esay - Europe has the only plan for any war - to surrender, to let Russia save it from another dictator... :)
:)
Calling your allies irrelevant and moaners, is a sure way to lose them, loser.

i saw our commanders from the Bosnia days explain themselves to our civilians once.
they said that while they went in there with the best intentions, it turned out that those behind the attrocities there were cunning and sneaky and simply more lethal soldiers than they were.
so when confronted with the choice to let it happen or be massacred themselves, they chose to let it happen, which probably happened after consultation with bureaucrats and politicians back in the netherlands.

the americans, the israelis, the iranians, the pakistanis (and anyone else using proxy powers or mercenaries), they all follow similar strategies in their war efforts : save your own troops first, regardless of the effects on collateral damage counts.

i don't need to defend the resolve of Dutch soldiers.
we have plenty of it (and skill) to be useful in peacekeeping efforts far from our borders,
and if shit ever hits us inside our borders, you'll find that resolve growing by orders of magnitude, like it would for any nation.

in other words, Europeans are good worriors, until they understand that they can get hurt.... :lol:

More cold War BS. World gone mad. Covid Fascism and everyone on the planet ready to kill each other.

Sounds like the Globalist pricks are at work here.

BTW Who was that Russian guy drinking Vodka off of Vladigaskov in the late 80s as we did plane guard for operation Team Spirit in Korea. Dang guy should have thrown us a bottle of vodka.

in other words, Europeans are good worriors, until they understand that they can get hurt.... :lol:
Russians retreated from Afghanistan too, when they got nothing but hurt there for 10 years.
But you were very "brave" against the Germans, sacrificing scores of your own men in totally uneven warfare. Too bad you were also very needlessly brutal when administering your famous revenge tendencies to the population of Berlin afterward.

the word Siberia might give you a hint.. :)

but I am joking, I live in Moscow..
well, i'm happy i can trust your leaders more than you.
they never actually posed a threat to western europe, and they gave the populations of eastern europe (largely speaking) a choice for self-determination.

Russians retreated from Afghanistan too, when they got nothing but hurt there for 10 years.
But you were very "brave" against the Germans, sacrificing scores of your own men in totally uneven warfare. Too bad you were also very needlessly brutal when administering your famous revenge tendencies to the population of Berlin afterward.
lol, and you are going to teach a Russian how to fight Germans and having committed unprecedented atrocities in Russia you are going to talk about someone else's brutality except yoir own?

You Germans seem to forget lessons of History, probably require another lesson of self control by Russia.

as for Eastern Europe and Europe in general - if left alone for some time you tend to form a Nazi alliance which poses lethal threat to other nations.

I presume Russia must restablish its control over half of Europe, in the name of the World peace. the EU is becoming too aggressive.

lol, and you are going to teach a Russian how to fight Germans and having committed unprecedented atrocities in Russia you are going to talk about someone else's brutality except yoir own?

You Germans seem to forget lessons of History, probably require another lesson of self control by Russia.

as for Eastern Europe and Europe in general - if left alone for some time you tend to form a Nazi alliance which poses lethal threat to other nations.

I presume Russia must restablish its control over half of Europe, in the name of the World peace. the EU is becoming too aggressive.
well, i'm really happy that aggressive nationalists like yourself are not in control of Russian policies.
and that also makes *you* the irrelevant one, who can't even say thank you to the one (me) who posted an entire thread about preventing a western-funded arms buildup on your western borders.

also : i'm Dutch, not German.
and plenty of Dutch and even Germans, *opposed* the nazis.

don't need to defend the resolve of Dutch soldiers.
and if shit ever hits us inside our borders, you'll find that resolve growing by orders of magnitude, like it would for any nation
As for now, military forces of European countries haven't been able to conduct large military operations overseas. Kosovo, Libya, Afghanistan... They were led by the Americans and were on a 'back-up' role. Only the Brits and French still worth something.

I am not an American.

With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

?

As for now, military forces of European countries haven't been able to conduct large military operations overseas. Kosovo, Libya, Afghanistan... They were led by the Americans and were on a 'back-up' role. Only the Brits and French still worth something.
Keeps the question: How idiotic was and is all this nonsense?

be careful, don't hurt yourself with your sword unless there's some Russian around to help you..

Good grief. Russians seem to be masochistic idiots. Or howelse do you explain yourselve that you let butcher yourselve from your own people and you flew on a sea of tears from tyranny to tyranny since the word "Rus" is known? When will this self made suffer ever stop?

Forum List

Back