Putin's fishing in Siberia while Illinois celebrates Obama's day

Russia is behind their president 100 percent. That's what makes him so strong as a leader.

Russia is behind their president 100 percent. That's what makes him so strong as a leader.
True.

Most Russians support both the internal and foreign policies of the current administration, according to a poll conducted by US company the Pew Research Center.

The report says that 87 percent of the Russian public are confident their president is making the right decisions on foreign policy, with just 12 percent believing the opposite to be true.
Russians overwhelmingly back Putin policies – US pollster

I'm pretty sure 0bama couldn't bait a hook.

Obama was born to be somebody's puppet. That's why he has been selected to be a president: just perfect for Deep State.

upload_2017-8-6_16-46-0.png

Question for Stratford. If Putin were the President of the USA what do you think he would be doing about Obama & his agents of corruption headquarters less than 2 miles from WH, the Mainstream media Journalists and their fake news stories and the Mueller investigation given Mueller's history of attempting to frame Julian Assange and WikiLeaks under Obama administration? Any thoughts?

Question for Stratford. If Putin were the President of the USA what do you think he would be doing about Obama & his agents of corruption headquarters less than 2 miles from WH, the Mainstream media Journalists and their fake news stories and the Mueller investigation given Mueller's history of attempting to frame Julian Assange and WikiLeaks under Obama administration? Any thoughts?
You mean after he tears up the U.S. Constitution?

Putin would be a democrat, he has total control of the media just like the democrats almost do, and what Obama and the dems are doing right now is straight out of his playbook. He controls what is taught in schools just like the democrats, he controls entertainment, just like the democrats, and everyone is miserable, just like democrat cities.

Here is the real man: athletic and strong physically and mentally. No wonder Russia loves him and week Western "leaders" are afraid of him.

Siberian vacation: Putin takes short break to spearfish, hike & sunbathe

VLADS HAVE NADS

Putin is too manly for our sissyboy ruling class to stomach. He frustrates the New Whirled Order's Gayist Agenda.

Here is the real man: athletic and strong physically and mentally. No wonder Russia loves him and week Western "leaders" are afraid of him.

He looks like Mr Kruger, George Costanza's boss. God cons have a hard on for this loser Putin.

At 1:08.

I think we all know the answer: he would square the things away. "Investigations" based on alleged stories wouldn't be possible. One thing is missing in US: the country wide Media which tells people the truth about the events inside/outside the country and explains the position of its President. Brainwashing the population, Gay propaganda among children and allowing minorities to dictate to the majority would be impossible.

Also Assange would be justified, Soros would be under REAL investigation and all the illegals would be deported from the country.

Last edited:
True.

Most Russians support both the internal and foreign policies of the current administration, according to a poll conducted by US company the Pew Research Center.

The report says that 87 percent of the Russian public are confident their president is making the right decisions on foreign policy, with just 12 percent believing the opposite to be true.
Didn't the Russian composer Rimsky-Korsakoff write a tone poem about a Lesbian called "Sarah Is Odd"?

Just curious, why do you love Putin so much? It's a little creepy.

I like him because he's making Russia great again. I watch him since 2000: all his interviews, new conferences, speeches, etc. The guy doesn't lie: if he says something, he does it. I'm very happy for Russia, unfortunately I'm from Ukraine. But almost half of Ukraine is historical Russia since 988 (before USA even appeared on the map) and Eastern Ukraine has Russian as first language (Ukraine annexed us when exited from the USSR and West has been pretty silent about that!). Millions people in Ukraine would vote Putin for President if they could.

The problem of West is that Western Media doesn't deliver the truth about Russia and Putin but delivers a lot of lies instead.

True.

Didn't the Russian composer Rimsky-Korsakoff write a tone poem about a Lesbian called "Sarah Is Odd"?

Never heard about that (I mean Rimsky-Korsakov is a Russian composer, I'm not too familiar with that lesbian story). But I guess, everything's possible in this world.

Last edited:
Did you know DearLeaderKim shot a score of 25 on his first outing to an 18-hole golf course?

That's what NK state propaganda says. Stratfor's propaganda about Putin sounds very similar.

Sorry, I'm in your way from spreading Soros propaganda and all kinds of fake news.

You do have such a crush on Pootin, when is the magical moment he ask you to marry him?

Forum List

Back