Putin: World would be more balanced if Russia asserted national interests from outset, Interview...

Nemtsov murder mastermind named

Yes, idiot, I'm working for Kremlin (i would say for Russia+Ukraine), however Kremlin doesn't have any idea about my existence. I'm not even a Russian citizen, козёл.
---
You say you are not a Russian citizen, but you certainly act like a Kremlin puppet, Жopa.
That RT piece of shit is more propaganda. Yeah, Nemtsov was murdered by Muslim supporters!
What idiot eats that crap?
So, Muslims extremists could kill whoever in the world but could not be the ones who killed Nemtsov? Great logic, congratulations!

BTW, it's not my or Putin's (ha-ha!) fault your dear president Obama sucks and you are just another miserable troll, stuffed with Western brainwashing propaganda.
---
I don't only read my preferred media, but have travelled to over 40 countries in 6 continents.
How much travel outside Russia and eastern Ukraine have you experienced?
Or, are you a Kremlin troll stuffed with RT style brainwashing propaganda?
:)
Obviously, travelling has not helped you to develop your brains but developed a lot of ambitions instead.

Do you know, PK, you could be a perfect Ukrainian: maximum ambitions with minimum brains. Ask Poroshenko for a citizenship and then after living in "democratic" Ukraine for a month or two (with trying to find a job and wait for several months to be paid, to pay utilities which are higher than retirement payments, to buy medicine which pretty often costs close to retirement payments, etc., etc. In other words: good luck living in Ukraine! ). And after that you might also start writing your posts in Kremlin's favor...
---
So you admit that you have not travelled to civilized countries that are also economically better developed than Russia and Ukraine?
Yes, Ukraine is poorer than Russia and many other countries, and USSR and its successor Russia (Federation) are not much help, and recently a real pain.

ANYONE who has visited Russia (without relatives there) and also Western countries, esp northern Europe or America, would never want to settle in Russia, unless you were a Putin crony and given access to wealth as a reward for kissing his lying ass.
oh, do you really think that being richer means being better and smarter? If so, of course one never would stay in Russia but go away. The difference of Russian people and russian civilization always was the thinking that money is only a mean to get some food and shelter and help others. Nothing more, all of their will russians spend on spiritual things like religion, culture, beloved job etc.

The problem of you and all western people is that you consider happiness = wealth. That is the reason that you'll never understand russia and always will fear it.

ANYONE who has visited Russia (without relatives there) and also Western countries, esp northern Europe or America, would never want to settle in Russia

Because Russia for the men like this:

jeff-monson.jpg
upload_2016-1-16_14-39-30.png
upload_2016-1-16_14-41-8.png

not for gays, weaklings and chickens... You know, it's true :)))

ANYONE who has visited Russia (without relatives there) and also Western countries, esp northern Europe or America, would never want to settle in Russia

jeff-monson.jpg
View attachment 60028View attachment 60029

So you are gay?

Phenomenal colclusion. By all logic rules :)

Unfortunately, no... :) And who are you?
Clarence Thomas...

jeff-monson.jpg
View attachment 60028View attachment 60029

So you are gay?

Phenomenal colclusion. By all logic rules :)

Unfortunately, no... :) And who are you?
Clarence Thomas...

Friend of Saakashvili from Georgia??? Or, man, I knew it! :)

Forum List

Back