Putin: World would be more balanced if Russia asserted national interests from outset, Interview...

I don't see a great man in Pootin, if you notice, people die a lot in Soviet, er Russia, and they die when they cross der boss Pootin..He likes to throw folks in jail that just criticize him......I could never trust the Ruskies. They are wanting to expand their borders again,,,duh....
Its time you looked at Russia as a country NOT something seeking your approval OR proxy. Because they simply DON'T need it.
Putin HAS keys to the space station and a way to get there.
Obama has keys. That really sorts out the stupid you know.
The last supply ship to the international space station was supplied by a US company....Which allows private industry to get involved to do R&D...
Oh and they don;pt need your opinion or approval either...In fact this thread should disappear from the forum because of it's insignificance..
The last supply ship to the international space station was supplied by a US company
And it wouldn't have gotten off the ground without the Russian built RD-180 engine that was used during liftoff. But you know....those evil Russkies.

Washington, who leveled widespread sanctions against Russia in an increasingly tenuous bid to isolate and undermine the stability of Moscow, has found itself humiliated and backtracking as it lifts bans on Russia’s RD-180 rocket engines.

And even as Washington does so, the US media finds itself still painting Russia as a villain even as the US finds itself forced to buy rockets from a nation it claims invaded Crimea, is fostering a “hybrid war” in eastern Ukraine, and is bombing US-backed “rebels” in Syria. It is worth mentioning that Russia’s RD-180 rocket engines, possessing unparalleled performance US firms have yet to match, will be used to launch payloads into Earth orbit for the US Department of Defense.
First appeared:Washington Quietly Lifts Sanctions on Russian Rockets | New Eastern Outlook

so ??? what does buying a Russian made engine have to do with the
FACT----that Russia is dangerously violent and imperialistic?

I don't see a great man in Pootin, if you notice, people die a lot in Soviet, er Russia, and they die when they cross der boss Pootin..He likes to throw folks in jail that just criticize him......I could never trust the Ruskies. They are wanting to expand their borders again,,,duh....
Its time you looked at Russia as a country NOT something seeking your approval OR proxy. Because they simply DON'T need it.
The last supply ship to the international space station was supplied by a US company....Which allows private industry to get involved to do R&D...
Oh and they don;pt need your opinion or approval either...In fact this thread should disappear from the forum because of it's insignificance..
The last supply ship to the international space station was supplied by a US company
And it wouldn't have gotten off the ground without the Russian built RD-180 engine that was used during liftoff. But you know....those evil Russkies.

Washington, who leveled widespread sanctions against Russia in an increasingly tenuous bid to isolate and undermine the stability of Moscow, has found itself humiliated and backtracking as it lifts bans on Russia’s RD-180 rocket engines.

And even as Washington does so, the US media finds itself still painting Russia as a villain even as the US finds itself forced to buy rockets from a nation it claims invaded Crimea, is fostering a “hybrid war” in eastern Ukraine, and is bombing US-backed “rebels” in Syria. It is worth mentioning that Russia’s RD-180 rocket engines, possessing unparalleled performance US firms have yet to match, will be used to launch payloads into Earth orbit for the US Department of Defense.
First appeared:Washington Quietly Lifts Sanctions on Russian Rockets | New Eastern Outlook

Only inside your own [and obviously unhealthy] mind.

Last edited:

Only in your own [and obviously unhealthy] mind.

IN FACT ------

First - it's not a FACT. It's conclusion, based on lie :) What about FACTS?

You wish the thread to disappear because in your general laziness you fear other people and other nations have the will and the drive to move forward.

The world will stop moving forward on your request. Other people in other nations simply have the dream the desire and the will. And if the Russians move the world forward the world will look to the Russians for advancement.
Hey , I am glad your dislike of Glasnost shows the true Bolshevik you are......

Tovarisch, hide you "backend" at photo - islamists coming! Now they rape women in Cologne, tomorrow they should advance both in distance and genders... :)))

Bud' nacheku - vrag ne dremlet!

upload_2016-1-13_0-21-50.png

You wish the thread to disappear because in your general laziness you fear other people and other nations have the will and the drive to move forward.

The world will stop moving forward on your request. Other people in other nations simply have the dream the desire and the will. And if the Russians move the world forward the world will look to the Russians for advancement.
Hey , I am glad your dislike of Glasnost shows the true Bolshevik you are......

Tovarisch, hide you "backend" at photo - islamists coming! Now they rape women in Cologne, tomorrow they should advance both in distance and genders... :)))

Bud' nacheku - vrag ne dremlet!

View attachment 59665
Yeah, MoonButtGlow, it's time to start thinking about protecting your shiny rear end... Just to be on the safe side.

Last edited:

It reminds of this map.

upload_2016-1-13_20-38-40.png

Yeah, I really think russians should get back their Alaska, don't you agree? And also agree that till Russia has thousands idols of Lenin across all the country and his corpse is in he center of Moscow it remains the comunist country. Although every half-year so many people claim for getting this communist corpse away, it still there, because of only one thing - mr. Putin loves this murderer...

Last edited:
so if the USSR had been more ruthless, evil, vile, cold blooded and stacked millions of more bodies on their over 60 million murdered.

the world would be a better place

wow
Read the OP dummy. It's not about the USSR, it's about the beginning of the Russian Federation.

russia was too weak after the soviet influence, so could not protect itself. Nowadays Russia is stronger but not as much as someone might wish.

russia was too weak after the soviet influence, so could not protect itself. Nowadays Russia is stronger but not as much as someone might wish.
russia was too weak after the soviet influence, so could not protect itself.
And it is understandable. The problem is that " the shinning city on the hill" didn't give a rats ass about freedom and democracy for the Russian people. They were more interested in the subservience and exploitation of the Russian people. And things haven't changed....obviously.

And it is understandable. The problem is that " the shinning city on the hill" didn't give a rats ass about freedom and democracy for the Russian people. They were more interested in the subservience and exploitation of the Russian people. And things haven't changed....obviously.
of course. Moreover, I think if Russia was on US place in 1990 it would have acted in the same way. It is a big mistake to think that countries that could not influence the politics would have influenced it in better way than real actors did.
Every country defences its interests and who could do it better is right.

of course. Moreover, I think if Russia was on US place in 1990 it would have acted in the same way. It is a big mistake to think that countries that could not influence the politics would have influenced it in better way than real actors did.
I guess I'm more idealistic. It doesn't matter to me what it would have been like had the roles been reversed, they weren't. And I don't believe US interests were better served by our actions. We could've had a more integrated Europe with Russia as an ally. Instead we have alienated Russia who is now trying to free itself of the dollar system, which only makes things worse, but who can blame them. I don't.

Last edited:
so if the USSR had been more ruthless, evil, vile, cold blooded and stacked millions of more bodies on their over 60 million murdered.

wow
Read the OP dummy. It's not about the USSR, it's about the beginning of the Russian Federation.
read my post fucktard

it's about preventing the fall of the ussr

wow
read my post fucktard

USSR was really terrible state. Because it turns many people face-to-face to their own moral. Without a christian kindness or tinsel, bought at own money. For the some kind of people it was really equivalent of 60 million murders :)

I guess I'm more idealistic. It doesn't matter to me what it would have been like had the roles been reversed, they weren't. And I don't believe US interests were better served by our actions. We could've had a more integrated Europe with Russia as an ally. Instead we have alienated Russia who is now trying to free itself of the dollar system, which only makes things worse, but who can blame them. I don't.
Is it really possible to be out of dollar system? Not the Russia, but the whole world is based on this currency. And this works like the prophecy that maintain itself, i mean everybody believe in american financial power and hence everybody consider dollar as a reserve currency, thinking that all will deal in this way.

Once somebody is not sure in dollar system, others can join him and all the system will drop down. To prevent this there is one way... it is a war, which could reconfigurate the whole economic relations.

wow
read my post fucktard

USSR was really terrible state. Because it turns many people face-to-face to their own moral. Without a christian kindness or tinsel, bought at own money. For the some kind of people it was really equivalent of 60 million murders :)
Mendeleev made two calculations of population growth: one considering Russia, other is about USA. His US forecast came to reality 10 years later (in 1960 instead of 1950 as i remember), his russian forecast included population quantity of 600 million people by 2000 year. How much time should russians wait to match this forecast? 100 years, 200? Thank you, tovarishi Lenin and Stalin.

Last edited:

wow
read my post fucktard

Mendeleev made two calculations of population growth: one considering Russia, other is about USA. His US forecast came to reality 10 years later (in 1960 instead of 1950 as i remember), his russian forecast included population quantity of 600 million people by 2000 year. How much time should russians wait to match this forecast? 100 years, 200? Thank you, tovarishi Lenin nad Stalin.

Thank you, tovarishi Lenin nad Stalin.

Or Kerensky and Hitler?

There wouldn't be any Russian state without Lenin. There wouldn't be any Russian people at Russian territory without Stalin - either from Hitler's holocaust or Churchil's "Unthinkable" or Truman's nuclear "Dropshot"... Can people be Russian and called as Russian without Russian state and living the devil knows where? I think, no...

It seems, your ansectors were rich and noble - and were seriously abused by Soviet authority...
My ansectors were a middle class, so benefits from Soviet authority exceeded abuses for them and for me :)

P.S. Current Russia have 146 million people. If the Soviet Union would exist in 2000, it would be more close to this forecast, having 300 million of population :))

Forum List

Back