Putin: World would be more balanced if Russia asserted national interests from outset, Interview...

It seems, your ansectors were rich and noble - and were seriously abused by Soviet authority...
My ansectors were a middle class, so benefits from Soviet authority exceeded abuses for them and for me :)
Not really)
from mother's line my ancestors were from Terek's cossacks, which were eliminated by soviet authority. And now Russia has no control on this territories.
from father's line my ancestors were from peasants, my father grew up in village.

russia was too weak after the soviet influence, so could not protect itself. Nowadays Russia is stronger but not as much as someone might wish.
russia was too weak after the soviet influence, so could not protect itself.
And it is understandable. The problem is that " the shinning city on the hill" didn't give a rats ass about freedom and democracy for the Russian people. They were more interested in the subservience and exploitation of the Russian people. And things haven't changed....obviously.
of course. Moreover, I think if Russia was on US place in 1990 it would have acted in the same way. It is a big mistake to think that countries that could not influence the politics would have influenced it in better way than real actors did.
Every country defences its interests and who could do it better is right.
I guess I'm more idealistic. It doesn't matter to me what it would have been like had the roles been reversed, they weren't. And I don't believe US interests were better served by our actions. We could've had a more integrated Europe with Russia as an ally. Instead we have alienated Russia who is now trying to free itself of the dollar system, which only makes things worse, but who can blame them. I don't.
Is it really possible to be out of dollar system? Not the Russia, but the whole world is based on this currency. And this works like the prophecy that maintain itself, i mean everybody believe in american financial power and hence everybody consider dollar as a reserve currency, thinking that all will deal in this way.

Once somebody is not sure in dollar system, others can join him and all the system will drop down. To prevent this there is one way... it is a war, which could reconfigurate the whole economic relations.
Is it really possible to be out of dollar system?

No, not entirely, but overtures are being made, cracks in the system are starting to appear and conflicts are on the rise. Economic sanctions are in themselves an act of war intended to weaken Russia and are hastening Russia's retreat from the system.
Russia Launches Local Electronic Payment System
The launch of the Russian bank cards—branded Mir, which means “peace” or “world” in Russian—represents a belated response to Western sanctions that interrupted the processing of some Russian payment transactions in March 2014. Russia has for years considered creating its own local payment system, but the concept gained little traction until the Kremlin endorsed the idea following the annexation of Crimea last year.

It seems, your ansectors were rich and noble - and were seriously abused by Soviet authority...
My ansectors were a middle class, so benefits from Soviet authority exceeded abuses for them and for me :)
Not really)
from mother's line my ancestors were from Terek's cossacks, which were eliminated by soviet authority. And now Russia has no control on this territories.
from father's line my ancestors were from peasants, my father grew up in village.

Oh, I understand, cossacs were most faithful defenders of Tsar. But, instead of Soviet propaganda, Lenin wasn't neither initiator no follower of February liberal revolution, which overthrowed of Nickolay II. Factually, in October it was a contr-revolution, restoration of Empire under red flag and name "Soviet Union"...

Lenin's people killed Nickolay 2 with family - it's a fact... But Alexander 2, Catrine 2, Peter The Great and Ioann The Terrible did similar - and what? :)

P.S. And what about queen Elizabet I (russian), which didn't murdered Ivan 6, but turn him when he was small child into terrible prison, till his death at age of 23?

Last edited:
I don't see a great man in Pootin, if you notice, people die a lot in Soviet, er Russia, and they die when they cross der boss Pootin..He likes to throw folks in jail that just criticize him......I could never trust the Ruskies. They are wanting to expand their borders again,,,duh....
The problem with Moonglow and the people like him is: they listen to their Media, believe it and don't even try to use their head for anything but eating. And their Media pretty much keeps them in a parallel world, where Obama is a king and Putin/Russia is evil. And watching the people like those on USMB you see: they feel pretty comfortable in their parallel world and prefer not even to stick their noses out of it. Too sad... But that doesn't mean the others shouldn't either.
---
Another Putin propaganda thread, Stratford?
Still working for the Kremlin?
LOL.

Your statement can be easily reversed:
"And their Media (RT) pretty much keeps them in a parallel world, where Putin is a king and Obama/USA is evil."

BTW, Stratford, has Putin kept his promise and found Nemtsov's murderers?
No?
All those cameras around the Kremlin were inadequate?
LOL!

No?
LOL!

Oh, I understand. Duritskaja, witness of murder, is from Ukraine, like you! You mean, Nemtsov's killer is one of your friends!!! So, make your ha-ha, but instead of you I wouldn't laught at murder of anyone..

No?
LOL!

Nemtsov murder mastermind named

Yes, clown, I'm working for Kremlin (i would say for Russia+Ukraine), however Kremlin doesn't have any idea about my existence. I'm not even a Russian citizen, козёл.

Last edited:
No?
LOL!

Oh, I understand. Duritskaja, witness of murder, is from Ukraine, like you! You mean, Nemtsov's killer is one of your friends!!! So, make your ha-ha, but instead of you I wouldn't laught at murder of anyone..
---
What have you been smoking, Sbiker?
I was born in the USA.
So you admit that Putin is unable to find Nemtsov's killers who drove a car next to his Kremlin?
LOL!

No?
LOL!

Yes, idiot, I'm working for Kremlin (i would say for Russia+Ukraine), however Kremlin doesn't have any idea about my existence. I'm not even a Russian citizen, козёл.
---
You say you are not a Russian citizen, but you certainly act like a Kremlin puppet, Жopa.
That RT piece of shit is more propaganda. Yeah, Nemtsov was murdered by Muslim supporters!
What idiot eats that crap?

No?
LOL!

---
What have you been smoking, Sbiker?
I was born in the USA.

So, you didn't say, where are you now :))) Interesting, why? :)))

No?
LOL!

Yes, idiot, I'm working for Kremlin (i would say for Russia+Ukraine), however Kremlin doesn't have any idea about my existence. I'm not even a Russian citizen, козёл.
---
You say you are not a Russian citizen, but you certainly act like a Kremlin puppet, Жopa.
That RT piece of shit is more propaganda. Yeah, Nemtsov was murdered by Muslim supporters!

You're right! There are no muslim extremists in murder of Nemtsov. Like as in mass rape in Cologne. Like as in 9/11 terroristic act. It's all a Putin agents, not an softy muslims... :)

P.S.
You say you are born in US, but you certainly act like a russian's libtard puppet, Жopa. Who the hell else remember the Nemtsov during the candidates to president debates in US?

Last edited:
No?
LOL!

---
So, Muslims extremists could kill whoever in the world but could not be the ones who killed Nemtsov? Great logic, congratulations!

BTW, it's not my or Putin's (ha-ha!) fault your dear president Obama sucks and you are just another miserable troll, stuffed with Western brainwashing propaganda.

No?
LOL!

PK1, we'd both successfully completed the secret St'Petersburg school of trolles, you've failed. Because you loser, and we're working at master's thesis, having the bachelor's diplomas! :)

No?
LOL!

---
So, Muslims extremists could kill whoever in the world but could not be the ones who killed Nemtsov? Great logic, congratulations!

BTW, it's not my or Putin's (ha-ha!) fault your dear president Obama sucks and you are just another miserable troll, stuffed with Western brainwashing propaganda.
---
I don't only read my preferred media, but have travelled to over 40 countries in 6 continents.
How much travel outside Russia and eastern Ukraine have you experienced?
Or, are you a Kremlin troll stuffed with RT style brainwashing propaganda?
:)

No?
LOL!

---

---
I don't only read my preferred media, but have travelled to over 40 countries in 6 continents.
Obviously, travelling has not helped you to develop your brains but developed a lot of ambitions instead.

Do you know, PK, you could be a perfect Ukrainian: maximum ambitions with minimum brains. Ask Poroshenko for a citizenship and then after living in "democratic" Ukraine for a month or two (with trying to find a job and wait for several months to be paid, to pay utilities which are higher than retirement payments, to buy medicine which pretty often costs close to retirement payments, etc., etc. In other words: good luck living in Ukraine! ). And after that you might also start writing your posts in Kremlin's favor...

Last edited:
No?
LOL!

---

---

PK - is good.
la-la-la-la-la-la-la :))

No?
LOL!

---

---
PK - is good.
PK is good? In which area? So far we all can only see him being good in trolling. :trolls:

---

---
PK - is good.
PK is good? In which area? So far we all can only see him being good in trolling. :trolls:

La-la-la-la-la-la-la... PK IS GOOD... La-la-la-la-la-la-la :)))

No?
LOL!

---

---
Obviously, travelling has not helped you to develop your brains but developed a lot of ambitions instead.

Do you know, PK, you could be a perfect Ukrainian: maximum ambitions with minimum brains. Ask Poroshenko for a citizenship and then after living in "democratic" Ukraine for a month or two (with trying to find a job and wait for several months to be paid, to pay utilities which are higher than retirement payments, to buy medicine which pretty often costs close to retirement payments, etc., etc. In other words: good luck living in Ukraine! ). And after that you might also start writing your posts in Kremlin's favor...
---
So you admit that you have not travelled to civilized countries that are also economically better developed than Russia and Ukraine?
Yes, Ukraine is poorer than Russia and many other countries, and USSR and its successor Russia (Federation) are not much help, and recently a real pain.

ANYONE who has visited Russia (without relatives there) and also Western countries, esp northern Europe or America, would never want to settle in Russia, unless you were a Putin crony and given access to wealth as a reward for kissing his lying ass.

Forum List

Back