Putin security talks with Germany

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
Could this escalate to military confrontation between Russia and NATO? I hope not. I hope the EU and the US can work out a treaty.

Could this escalate to military confrontation between Russia and NATO? I hope not. I hope the EU and the US can work out a treaty.

Putin is an idiot!
Like Ukraine the new German 'government' decides nothing, all decisions coming from Washington D.C, communist clowns in Berlin just execute commands.
He shall forget Europa and talk with Biden only.
It's wasting of time and moneys to talk with puppets.

You scratch a little the surface of today's Globalist government in Germany and there it is, the Reichstag in all it's glory.

Everything old is new again. :mad-61:

You scratch a little the surface of today's Globalist government in Germany and there it is, the Reichstag in all it's glory.

Everything old is new again. :mad-61:

The new German 'governement' is much worst as Hitler's one because it's completely crazy.
Two 'ministers' Baerbock and Lambrecht officially proclaimed the war against Russia, their chief Scholz implements mandatory inoculation for everyone and a hard lockdown from January, 2022.
Hitler wasn't a crazy sadist and satanist like hard-core communists of the united party ANTIFA-PRESSTITUTES-CSU-CDU-FDP-SPD-GREENS-LEFTS, at least he cared for Germans and strongly increased their wealth and life quality within few years.
Against that Merkel, Scholz & Co robbed citizens, deprived them of all rights and transformed the country to the one of toughest CV19 prisons in the world

The new German 'governement' is much worst as Hitler's one because it's completely crazy.
Two 'ministers' Baerbock and Lambrecht officially proclaimed the war against Russia, their chief Scholz implements mandatory inoculation for everyone and a hard lockdown from January, 2022.
Hitler wasn't a crazy sadist and satanist like hard-core communists of the united party ANTIFA-PRESSTITUTES-CSU-CDU-FDP-SPD-GREENS-LEFTS, at least he cared for Germans and strongly increased their wealth and life quality within few years.
Against that Merkel, Scholz & Co robbed citizens, deprived them of all rights and transformed the country to the one of toughest CV19 prisons in the world

The German government of today and Hitler's are two of the same kind.

No difference whatsoever.

Most Germans today despise Hitler. If you ever talked to any Germans you know that.

Most Germans today despise Hitler. If you ever talked to any Germans you know that.

Really?
Go to Germans living in the US who fled from communist BRD through the last ten years and speak with them.
Most of them want to have many hitlers who will clean up the country from communist scum completely

The last time Germany and Russia came to an agreement it didn't turn out that well.....

The last time Germany and Russia came to an agreement it didn't turn out that well.....

Don't forget Merkel was bad, very very bad, but she wasn't an insane psychopath like those of the Scholz's cabinet.
Two 'ministers' have already proclaimed the war against Russia.
It looks like any good relationship is impossible now.
If Putin will talk with berbock, Lambrecht, Scholz and others he will show himself weak and lose his face.

if you turn heating on - you support Putin!

16279221.jpg

Forum List

Back