Putin Blasts Criminal Charges Against Trump as Political Persecution, Says They Show "Rottenness" of American System

Are you aware that Biden led an international coalition to defeat Russia?

And we financed 90% of that "coalition" while Americans starve and suffer. The same coalition which has driven Russia, China, Iran, India and others now to join in a military and economic coalition against the USA which threatens to drive our Dollar now to economic ruin because the stupid fuck was only interested in a military proxy coup of Ukraine and never once tried to bring the parties to the table to work out a peace deal instead.

And we financed 90% of that "coalition" while Americans starve and suffer. The same coalition which has driven Russia, China, Iran, India and others now to join in a military and economic coalition against the USA which threatens to drive our Dollar now to economic ruin because the stupid fuck was only interested in a military proxy coup of Ukraine and never once tried to bring the parties to the table to work out a peace deal instead.

Just stop it!

We spent over $3 trillion on Republican wars in Iraq and Afghanistan

Didn’t see you complain then

If you were blowing me to the tune of 110 billion dollars, I'd support you too.

BTW, Zelenskyy is a Nazi faggot. No wonder he and Biden hit it off!
To be fair, I don't think Zelensky is a Nazi faggot. I think he is just a Nazi sympathizer faggot.

We spent over $3 trillion on Republican wars in Iraq and Afghanistan

Moron-Liar, those wars were driven by the 9/11 attack on the USA and FULLY SUPPORTED AND VOTED ON BY EVERY DEMOCRAT IN WASHINGTON.

Obumma-Biden had EIGHT YEARS to get out of there and it took Trump to set it up.

Then Biden royally screwed that up too.

Winner, winner Chicken Dinner!

Shows the Biden Doctrine is working
Let THEM do the fighting and dying
In other words, you are fine with us dragging out the war and letting a bunch of Ukrainians die because you ... don't like Putin. I don't like Putin either, but I am not for using our tax money to keep the carnage going.

Hitler was a genius in certain ways. That does not mean I endorse killing Jews. Come on man!
Trump called him a genius for invading Ukraine
Does that look like a genius move to you?
How did that work out?

No one else was marveling at Putin’s Genius…..most were outraged

Forum List

Back