Pushing back against perversions and deviancy

Sandisk

Here's some examples of NOT REAL SCIENCE that you leftist tards are trying to teach children.

Boys can become girls.
Girls can become boys.
Men can get pregnant.
Homosexuality is not detrimental to the human species.
Etc...
Men can give birth through their penis.

Here is an excellent treatise on the Crazy

Deviants?
Perversions?
You must be REALLY, fucking old.
And/or REALLY, fucking stupid.
If you think it is okay to groom children into mutilating themselves or creating life long mental issues over their gender is okay I t don;t give a horses rear what you think. But if I catch you near any of my families children you will know what I think as you enjoy your ambulance ride. :fu:

I'm sure I am in the minority here, for I don't talk in terms of perversion and don't think religion should impact the classroom any more than politics.

With the leftists here supporting the sexual grooming of children in schools as a political tool and many of the righties wanting more religion in schools, I find myself wishing there were more people who simply wanted our school system to show some professionalism by teaching children valuable skills instead of molding them to be compliant to an agenda.

Actually, not being a bigot is a useful skill. Saves you a lot of trips down to HR.

The way to handle this is a school voucher system that allows parents to send their kids to the private school of their choice to be taught as the parents want them to be taught.

Far easier then trying to pull public education out of the grasp of the left.

What the left forgets is they can make their own Rainbow schools as well once public direct funding is taken out of the equation.

I don't feel like subsidizing someone else's religious fanaticism, thank you very much.

The problem with vouchers is that the people sending their kids to private schools NOW would be able to claim them. That's about 10% of all school age children. That would actually leave LESS money for education, not more.

So unless you are going to include a 10% increase education funding to make up for that... on top of the bureaucratic levels you would need to make sure that these new private schools meet standards... I don't think you have a leg to stand on.

Actually, not being a bigot is a useful skill. Saves you a lot of trips down to HR.

Screw you. You're a dumbass libtard. You're in no position to decide who's a bigot.

I don't feel like subsidizing someone else's religious fanaticism, thank you very much.

The problem with vouchers is that the people sending their kids to private schools NOW would be able to claim them. That's about 10% of all school age children. That would actually leave LESS money for education, not more.

So unless you are going to include a 10% increase education funding to make up for that... on top of the bureaucratic levels you would need to make sure that these new private schools meet standards... I don't think you have a leg to stand on.
I work, therefore I make money, therefore I send my kids to the school of my choice. (And theirs).

What part of CHOICE do you not understand, leftie?

The only time you have "no choice" is when you become DEPENDENT.

And yet you have no problem subsidizing the anti-religious teachings.

It would actually be more than a 10% loss. Those sending their kinds to private school likely pay more property taxes on average.

Awesome. Don't expect a government subsidy.

I love how the leftist's brains work/don't work. How exactly am I getting a government subsidy by NOT subsidizing the education of kids whose parents pay nothing or next to nothing for public education?

And yet you have no problem subsidizing the anti-religious teachings.

What anti-religious teaching? You mean teaching kids about evolution? I WISH we had anti-religious teaching in all the schools. Start with debunking the Bible and then move on to teaching kids critical thinking skills.

It would actually be more than a 10% loss. Those sending their kinds to private school likely pay more property taxes on average.

Um, yeah, so? You miss the point, Cleetus. I don't have kids, I'm paying for my local schools. But unless they raise taxes, they aren't going to have the money to give vouchers to parochial school students whose parents are paying their way now.

I love how the leftist's brains work/don't work. How exactly am I getting a government subsidy by NOT subsidizing the education of kids whose parents pay nothing or next to nothing for public education?

You missed the point, didn't you Cleetus.

Once you start handing out vouchers, EVERY parent can claim a voucher. Including parents who are CURRENTLY sending their kids to private or parochial schools.

Which means that you'd have to increase the spending budget by at least 10% to cover all those people. But it will probably be more than that when you factor in all the additional staff you will need to make sure that there aren't fake schools being set up to take vouchers and do a terrible job, or to litigate with these private schools about what constitutes and acceptable curriculum.

Now, I was a product of Parochial Catholic Schools. As much as I hate organized religion with a power that would blot out suns, I will admit I got a better education than I would have had my parents sent me to Circa 1970 Chicago Public Schools. But here's the funny thing. My parents were involved in the education process because they were paying their own money. They didn't just see school as an eight-hour free day care like a lot of parents do.

You people on the right whine and bitch how Section 8 Vouchers have ruined nice white neighborhoods by introducing people into your communities who otherwise couldn't afford to live there. What do you think is going to happen when they get education vouchers, and the send Jamal the Gang Banger and Corky the Tard and Paco the kid with a limited grasp on English to these private schools?

What anti-religious teaching? You mean teaching kids about evolution? I WISH we had anti-religious teaching in all the schools. Start with debunking the Bible and then move on to teaching kids critical thinking skills.

Teaching kids that queer lifestyles are perfectly "normal" qualifies as anti-Christian in my book.

Um, yeah, so? You miss the point, Cleetus. I don't have kids, I'm paying for my local schools. But unless they raise taxes, they aren't going to have the money to give vouchers to parochial school students whose parents are paying their way now.

Aw, you mean you need us "rich" folks to pick up the tab yet again? If you like public schools so much, you and your kind should be willing to foot the bill for them and not rely us religious rich folks to subsidize your AGW and primordial soup fantasies.

What do you think is going to happen when they get education vouchers, and the send Jamal the Gang Banger and Corky the Tard and Paco the kid with a limited grasp on English to these private schools?

"Jamal the Gang Banger"...you let your inner racism slip yet again. White guilt consumes you.

Public (government) education is a corrupt Dem party CASH COW, they will never give this up. Corrupt to the core, it's become a tax funded piggy bank with never ending tax increases, Dems love it.

Teaching kids that queer lifestyles are perfectly "normal" qualifies as anti-Christian in my book.

Funny, I thought Christianity was about loving your neighbor, treating people the way you'd want to be treated, and turning the other cheek.

You know, instead of hating on the gays.

Aw, you mean you need us "rich" folks to pick up the tab yet again? If you like public schools so much, you and your kind should be willing to foot the bill for them and not rely us religious rich folks to subsidize your AGW and primordial soup fantasies.

Cleetus, no one thinks you are paying any property tax on the slab your double wide is parked on.

I know you guys are scared of science. Science proves there isn't a magic fairy in the sky who loves you.

"Jamal the Gang Banger"...you let your inner racism slip yet again. White guilt consumes you.

Are you saying there are no gang bangers named "Jamal"? Or that your parochial school won't try their level best to keep him out when his mama shows up with a voucher?

Funny, I thought Christianity was about loving your neighbor, treating people the way you'd want to be treated, and turning the other cheek.

Where did I say to hate them? What I said was not to treat it as "normal" behavior.

Cleetus, no one thinks you are paying any property tax on the slab your double wide is parked on.

Right, poor ole me. We are one of the few families who has an MD in the family, sends their kids to private school and lives in a double-wide. We also don't pay any property tax. You see, if we were who you say we are, we would be Democrats. The more freebees the better. The reality is we are paying the way for the loser Democrats in our state and our country. You are too but aren't smart enough to realize it.

Are you saying there are no gang bangers named "Jamal"?

I am saying you chose that name for a reason. There is likely a gang banger somewhere named Bob but that wouldn't have had the same effect.

Psst... Joe... there you go again.

Trannies aren't gays.

Why do you keep shifting the discussion?

Gays are a completely different phenomenon from trannies.

There was no such thing as a trannie before 1980. Before that, they called them "cross dressers". Then they figured out how to give them boobs, so they became chicks with dicks.

Now, some of these poor unfortunates think going all the way is the solution, even though they'll never again experience sexual pleasure.

Which is VERY SAD, considering that more than half of these people are Hollywood trendy and end up wishing they hadn't done it.

Gays are different. They get married and end up living happily ever after.

Trannies don't do that. They commit suicide

No we don't, turd. We would need a lot less money because the voucher would be for a lot less than the cost of educating a child in a government school

Where did I say to hate them? What I said was not to treat it as "normal" behavior.

So you hate them, got it.

What constitutes "normal" behavior.

99% of heterosexuals engage in cunnilingus and fellatio. 37% of heteros have at least tried anal. There are all sorts of kinks, fetishes, and lifestyles out there, most of which I never knew existed until the internet... (and now that I've seen it, I can't unsee it!)

At the end of the day, all homophobic arguments boil down to "I think it's icky" and "God says it's bad".

Neither of which is rational in the 21st century.

Right, poor ole me.

Yes, you seem to have some inadequacy issues. But I can't think of a shrink I dislike enough to wish you on.

I am saying you chose that name for a reason. There is likely a gang banger somewhere named Bob but that wouldn't have had the same effect.

Never heard of a gang banger named "Bob".

My point was that when you give everyone a voucher, and Jamal's mom shows up with her voucher and says, "He's had a little trouble, but I want you to straighten him out", how does the Parochial school refuse at that point?

Gays are a completely different phenomenon from trannies.

There was no such thing as a trannie before 1980. Before that, they called them "cross dressers". Then they figured out how to give them boobs, so they became chicks with dicks.

Now, some of these poor unfortunates think going all the way is the solution, even though they'll never again experience sexual pleasure.

Which is VERY SAD, considering that more than half of these people are Hollywood trendy and end up wishing they hadn't done it.

Gays are different. They get married and end up living happily ever after.

Trannies don't do that. They commit suicide

You honestly don't think there were trans gender before 1980? Educating you could be a full time job.

So you hate them, got it.

What constitutes "normal" behavior.

99% of heterosexuals engage in cunnilingus and fellatio. 37% of heteros have at least tried anal. There are all sorts of kinks, fetishes, and lifestyles out there, most of which I never knew existed until the internet... (and now that I've seen it, I can't unsee it!)

At the end of the day, all homophobic arguments boil down to "I think it's icky" and "God says it's bad".

Neither of which is rational in the 21st century.

Yes, you seem to have some inadequacy issues. But I can't think of a shrink I dislike enough to wish you on.

Never heard of a gang banger named "Bob".

My point was that when you give everyone a voucher, and Jamal's mom shows up with her voucher and says, "He's had a little trouble, but I want you to straighten him out", how does the Parochial school refuse at that point?
A guy fucking another guy in the ass is not normal.

Forum List

Back