Biden owns the longest losing streak on Wall Street in 21 years

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
The DOW has crashed for seven straight weeks under Biden policies….the longest losing streak in 21 years.
Why aren’t the Lefties posting on this?

that is what tapering of fed funds is all about, during Trump and last year they were getting free to cheap dollars flooding the market and you bitched about that, yet, Trump's economy in 2020 marks the lowest since 1929.

that is what tapering of fed funds is all about, during Trump and last year they were getting free to cheap dollars flooding the market and you bitched about that, yet, Trump's economy in 2020 marks the lowest since 1929.
Biden and Democrats were spiking the ball in the end zone taking credit for the Dow exceeding 36 under their watch when they took over in 2021. Now that it is pummeled below 32, it’s time to blame it on Trump.

Biden and Democrats were spiking the ball in the end zone taking credit for the Dow exceeding 36 under their watch when they took over in 2021. Now that it is pummeled below 32, it’s time to blame it on Trump.
It's called quantitative easing ever hear of it along with Trump claiming the economy was great under him yet he inherited a good economy and it turned to shit his last year?

Looks like the post pandemic boom on Wall Street is over and they are faced with the reality of Biden's terrible economic prospects.
It's only natural since China is a major manufacturer and is still locking down entire cities. In case you have never heard this the US is a capitalistic economy, not a nationalized economy and the president doesn't control all of every industry.

It's only natural since China is a major manufacturer and is still locking down entire cities. In case you have never heard this the US is a capitalistic economy, not a nationalized economy and the president doesn't control all of every industry.
As i have said 100s of times your pea brain, you dont know what capitalism is.

Just as Trump owns the collapse of 2020.
Trump's not POTUS, Tater is and it's Tater and is party that will reap the whirlwind come November and beyond.

Granted I don't know many dems but the few I do know told me Tater is a unmitigated disaster. They are so down in the mouth I doubt if they well even bother voting.

The trick William Potter is keeping the dems all down in the mouth. ;)

Trump's not POTUS, Tater is and it's Tater and is party that will reap the whirlwind come November and beyond.

Granted I don't know many dems but the few I do know told me Tater is a unmitigated disaster. They are so down in the mouth I doubt if they well even bother voting.

The trick William Potter is keeping the dems all down in the mouth. ;)
It takes two years from the drawing board to a business opening it doesn't happen overnight.

It takes two years from the drawing board to a business opening it doesn't happen overnight.
Again, it does not matter as far as dem prospects go.....Everything coming from the TDS-ridden Tater administration is either a present disaster or one in the making. They have nothing going for them.

OIP.4TcMGHKNj0mV1FScwGI9xAHaDJ

It's called quantitative easing ever hear of it along with Trump claiming the economy was great under him yet he inherited a good economy and it turned to shit his last year?
Trump inherited a stagnant economy and took it to great heights in his first three years. Then, Trump inherited a global pandemic. During the pandemic, he took Unemployment from 14.7 to less than 7 percent in 6 months by opening up the economy on the face of a pandemic.

The DOW has crashed for seven straight weeks under Biden policies….the longest losing streak in 21 years.

It's ALL bad news with Biddum in office! And imagine, after the way the Left attacked Trump, they are championing THIS?

Clearly, we have another anti-American enemy of the people in the WH to carry on with Obumma's "fundamental changes" of wrecking the world's best nation to install a globalist agenda.

Just as Trump owns the collapse of 2020.
He does?

Hmmm, so Trump is the reason why the entire World Economy collapsed because China had a virus that escaped it borders?

Did not know this!

Next you will tell me Trump created the virus and forced States like Texas and California to close down their economies along with China…

Now is Biden truly the fault of the market adjusting?

No, but he ain’t helping to slow the issues we face nor is he giving the American public the confidence they need in a President…

He does? Hmmm, so Trump is the reason why the entire World Economy collapsed because China had a virus that escaped it borders? Did not know this!
Next you will tell me Trump created the virus and forced States like Texas and California to close down their economies along with China…

Careful, Bruce . . . conversing with Glowplug is sure to lower your IQ by at least 40 points!

Forum List

Back