Punishment of sinners in Hell are forever because God is infinitely good.

Listen to me, Uncensored. You cannot earn your way into heaven. You cannot buy your way into heaven (although the Catholic Institution misled many into believing they could pay the pope off - it was a lie ) you cannot do anything to earn it. It is a free gift! You are being offered the free gift of eternal life and Jesus Christ is the One who has made that possible.

But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach. That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. Romans 10: 8,9,10,11.

Confess with your mouth (speak it out loud) and believe in your heart that God hath raised Jesus from the dead and you shall be saved. Ask the Lord Jesus to forgive you of your sins - all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God - all as in all - Mary was a sinner who was saved by believing on Jesus Christ. Every person every born into this world was born into sin. Only the Blood of Jesus can wash away your sins. Invite Him to become your Lord and Savior tonight.

Jeri, there is no heaven.

The cruel and evil god you follow is the creation of some very bad men.

I am an agnostic, not an atheist; there could be a god.

Okay, that is a start - there could be a God. I have good news for you! There is a God and His name is Jesus Christ! He loves you very, very much and His desire is to save you so that you can have a restored relationship - fellowship - joy - peace that passes understanding - with Him! Walking in fellowship with Him! He desires to have a relationship with you. Imagine that. God - the Creator of the heaven and earth desires to have a relationship with YOU! He knows who you are! He knows everything about you! And He loves you!

Okay, that is a start - there could be a God. I have good news for you! There is a God and His name is Jesus Christ! He loves you very, very much and His desire is to save you so that you can have a restored relationship - fellowship - joy - peace that passes understanding - with Him! Walking in fellowship with Him! He desires to have a relationship with you. Imagine that. God - the Creator of the heaven and earth desires to have a relationship with YOU! He knows who you are! He knows everything about you! And He loves you![

Pray this prayer with me now. Uncensored.

God, I am a sinner and need forgiveness. I believe that Jesus Christ shed his precious blood and died for my sin and rose on the third day and is seated at your right hand. I am willing to turn from sin. I ask you to give me a heart to serve you. I invite you, Jesus, into my heart right now as my personal Savior. I thank you for writing my name in the Lamb's book of Life and I ask you to lead me and guide me from this day forward. Amen.

Jeri; your god is the sinner - and should beg forgiveness for all the misery he has inflicted for thousands of years.

Sin is what has caused all the misery. Who is the author of sin? Satan. That's who. He is a cruel taskmaster, Uncensored. Do not permit Satan to be your Master. Do not be a slave to sin when Jesus has paid for the way out. Why not buy a King James Bible and start reading the book of John. Do you have a bible or do you need to buy one?

What do you think about Satan?

A myth that doesn't begin to compare with the evil that is your god. Your god is a myth as well, but a far more evil creature.

Please do not judge all Christians by this Jeremiah person. Sadly, there are many like him who has already deemed Christ to have already miserably failed in the very mission the Father sent Him to accomplish. These preach a God and Christ more heinous and murderous that a Joseph Stalin, an Adolph Hitler, or a Pol Pot. These have not the love for their fellow man or the respect for the characters of God and the Christ. These chase men from the loving embrace of God. Believe me, all Christians are not like him.

I will never preach to you. It is God who will call you in His own due time should He so desire- not I. That's not my pay grade.

We've got the Gospel of John on USMB. You can read it right here! You don't even have to go anywhere! How cool is that? Hang on! I'll get it for you!

Here you are, Uncensored. This is the Gospel of John. There are some great sermons on there also. Please read all the chapters and ask God to reveal Himself to you. If you are willing to do the will of God you shall know whether it is of God or of man - I tell you the truth - Jesus Christ is the way to eternal life and to heaven. There is no other way - he will give you a new heart and new desires to follow Him and to learn more of His Word. It will be the best decision you ever made in your life. I have some other books of the bible on a link here and will post that for you too. Read as much as you can. Feed your faith and starve your doubts! I believe the Kingdom of heaven is near you tonight. When you feel the Holy Spirit drawing you do not resist Him. Just read the Word and open your heart to Him and He will teach you and guide you. You will learn in the Gospel of John that Jesus said, Ye must be born again. This book is very beautiful. It will bless you. Good night.

The Gospel According to John US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

"IT WERE better to have no opinion of God at all, than such an opinion, as is unworthy of him. For the one is unbelief, the other is contumely; and certainly superstition is the reproach of the Deity. Plutarch saith well to that purpose: Surely (saith he) I had rather a great deal, men should say, there was no such man at all, as Plutarch, than that they should say, that there was one Plutarch, that would eat his children as soon as they were born"
-- Francis Bacon; from On Superstition

Can you produce a single scripture that says Cain is suffering in hell? Can you provide a single scripture that names anyone that is?

“There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.

“The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’

“But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’

“He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’

“Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’

“‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’

“He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

Luke 16:19-31

That is a parable my Friend. You should know that.

I do know that. You asked for a scripture that names a person suffering in hell. There it is.

.In the parable, a great chasm has been set in place that separates the living from the dead.

If you were not once a finely adorned rich man who died, descended into the netherworld, and is already suffering in hell my friend, explain the parable...

Why? Because you cannot grasp what the parable was about? To cut to the chase, the parable was Christ delivering his final warning to the Jews that if they continued to deny Him that He would turn to the gentiles. He did so right after that when Stephen was murdered.

If you had any understanding of the Bible, you would know that there is no one either suffering in hell or basking away in heaven. There has as of this date, been no resurrection to eternal life of anyone at all except for the Christ. Everyone who has ever died is simply dead and awaiting one or the other of the resurrections. The dead have no thoughts about anything.

then why does the scriptures discuss the resurrection of saints at the time of Christ?

Do you mean the verse that says, " At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two, from top to bottom. And the earth shook, and the rocks were split. The tombs also were opened. And many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep in the dust of the earth were raised, and coming out of the tombs after his resurrection they went into the holy city and appeared to many. " Mathew 27:51-53 ?

Jesus compared the Pharisees and their beliefs and practices to unmarked graves and whitewashed tombs where the dead are kept.

Do the math.

saints coming out of graves and tombs after the veil of temple worship and animal sacrifice was torn, and being seen walking in the streets of the holy city was about Pharisees and temple priests abandoning their traditional beliefs and practices and was exactly what Jesus did years before he was killed who was, as you know, the first fruits from the dead.

At the time of Christ, doctors, lawyers, scribes, priests and so called holy men, thought themselves too pure to walk among the rabble of the city and risk being defiled even if touched accidentally by another person..

Ordinary people seeing these stars of their world abandoning their beliefs and practices based on the oral law, the mishnah and gemara, the traditions of men as Jesus called it, and being seen walking in the streets of Jerusalem would have been an extraordinary miracle that amounted to stars falling from the sky and dead people coming out of their tombs and walking around the streets among the very people they used to despise and revile as froward and unclean ..........

Last edited:
The dead have no thoughts about anything.

Yes, and your post illustrates this perfectly.

Thanks for proving my point.

I didn't prove any point. The Bible proves the point:

Psa_146:4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.

Ecc_9:10 Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

Ecc_9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

Psa_146:4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.

Ecc_9:10 Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

Ecc_9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

LOL, I see you missed the point. Go figure.

Let me put it this way; YOU are THE DEAD whose thoughts perished in the very day you began to worship a human being or trinity or mangod or whatever it is you worship in your confused state of mind, in the grave where you have no knowledge nor wisdom and what your post has proven, is that that scripture is true and that you, the dead, know nothing.

LOL, I see you missed the point. Go figure.

Let me put it this way; YOU are THE DEAD whose thoughts perished in the very day you began to worship a human being or trinity or mangod or whatever it is you worship in your confused state of mind, in the grave where you have no knowledge nor wisdom and what your post has proven, is that that scripture is true and that you, the dead, know nothing.

Yes, I don't subscribe to nonsensical ramblings.

God is perfectly good meaning God is also perfectly just. The perfect justice of God leads Him perfectly judging all sinners for their sins. Sins are crimes done against God, an infinitely good and holy being. Crimes against an infinite God are infinite in nature and the punishments for infinite sins are necessarily infinite. Therefore, sinners are punished by God in Hell, which is forever.

God is infinite in status as Sovereign. All crimes committed against an infinite Sovereign are by definition crimes of infinite magnitude. The sentences for crimes of infinite magnitude, as judged by a perfectly just God, necessarily have to be punishments that are infinite in their nature. Therefore, sinners are justly punished by infinite sufferings that last forever in Hell.

I don't think god cares about crimes against him. Why should he? In case someone steals 2 pounds of his love - let him be happy with this 2 pounds. Better maybe to steal 3 pounds.

... The Bible also teaches that the stars in the night sky are fixed in place, unchanging, and that in the End of Days will fall to the Earth, all things we know for a fact to be wrong.

If I will make a hole into the space so the spacetime itselve tears to shreds then the stars don't fall onto the earth? Are you sure?

Why would a good god create a realm where all his dissenters and opposition are tortured for eternity? When human dictators do that we certainly don't say they're dictators but really nice guys.

Hell has nothing to do with opposition. God is in every position. His rules are not for him - his rules help us in our lifes here. We need good decisions. The problem is: Are we in the right position? Our position is life - not antilife. And this should be our decision too. We need always decisions direction life. But some people are chosing death although no one is really able to imagine paradise without life. To chose death has consequences - and the worst consequence we are able to imagine is called "hell". But only god knows who has to go to hell. Everyone has always all chances as long as he lives - maybe even longer.

Last edited:
Why would a good god create a realm where all his dissenters and opposition are tortured for eternity? When human dictators do that we certainly don't say they're dictators but really nice guys.

Hell has nothing to do with opposition. God is in every position. His rules are not for him - his rules help us in our lifes here. We need good decisions. The problem is: Are we in the right position? Our position is life - not antilife. And this should be our decision too. We need always decisions direction life. But some people are chosing death although no one is really able to imagine paradise without life. To chose death has consequences - and the worst consequence we are able to imagine is called "hell". But only god knows who has to go to hell.

There's precedent for God being reminded of his own rules and restoring the life of one wrongly taken. "Mother and Nest" for example. According to this Jewish story, God is indeed subject to his own rules.

“There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.

“The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’

“But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’

“He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’

“Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’

“‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’

“He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

Luke 16:19-31

That is a parable my Friend. You should know that.

I do know that. You asked for a scripture that names a person suffering in hell. There it is.

.In the parable, a great chasm has been set in place that separates the living from the dead.

If you were not once a finely adorned rich man who died, descended into the netherworld, and is already suffering in hell my friend, explain the parable...

Why? Because you cannot grasp what the parable was about? To cut to the chase, the parable was Christ delivering his final warning to the Jews that if they continued to deny Him that He would turn to the gentiles. He did so right after that when Stephen was murdered.

If you had any understanding of the Bible, you would know that there is no one either suffering in hell or basking away in heaven. There has as of this date, been no resurrection to eternal life of anyone at all except for the Christ. Everyone who has ever died is simply dead and awaiting one or the other of the resurrections. The dead have no thoughts about anything.

then why does the scriptures discuss the resurrection of saints at the time of Christ?

Because the resurrection of the saints occurs at Christ's coming and at no time before. That is a future event. As of this date, according to Christ Himself, only He alone has ascended unto heaven as those scriptures I posted plainly show.

And yet matthew testified as follows:

52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many. Matthew 27:52-53

So if we are to believe the Bible, some have already been resurrected? And why shouldn't they have been? Christ unlocked the door. And as we do not all die at the same time. So why should we expect to rise at the same time?

Hell has nothing to do with opposition. God is in every position. His rules are not for him - his rules help us in our lifes here. We need good decisions. The problem is: Are we in the right position? Our position is life - not antilife. And this should be our decision too. We need always decisions direction life. But some people are chosing death although no one is really able to imagine paradise without life. To chose death has consequences - and the worst consequence we are able to imagine is called "hell". But only god knows who has to go to hell.

There's precedent for God being reminded of his own rules and restoring the life of one wrongly taken. "Mother and Nest" for example. According to this Jewish story, God is indeed subject to his own rules.

I'm not sure wether I don't understand the words you are using or wether I don't understand the english form to think about god and the world at all or wether I don't understand your thoughts "only". For sure I don't know what you are thinkgin about if you use here the words "mothers and nest". Latest since Hildegard von Bingen everyone should know that god is not only our father but is our mother too. But nothing changes in our position: we are still his children.

Let me say it it this way: our rationality (god is logos) and our love (god is love) and our own life (god is life) gives us every information we need to see that we are responsble for life - in the end we are even responsible for all and every life on planet earth. What we are doing with our responsiblity and freedom is in most cases very easy: we seem to ignore our responsibility and seem to think this is freedom. But responsibility and freedom are somehow the same. Sure we can make wrong decisions and we can do wrong things - but who likes it? I dont doubt in god - I doubt about our abilities to live in harmony with our father. Or with other words. We are the hell we are denying. Hell helps us not to go to hell.

And yet matthew testified as follows:

52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many. Matthew 27:52-53

So if we are to believe the Bible, some have already been resurrected? And why shouldn't they have been? Christ unlocked the door. And as we do not all die at the same time. So why should we expect to rise at the same time?

Jesus compared the Pharisees and their beliefs and practices to unmarked graves and whitewashed tombs where the dead are kept.

saints coming out of graves and tombs after the veil of temple worship and animal sacrifice was torn, and being seen walking in the streets of the holy city was about Pharisees and temple priests abandoning their traditional beliefs and practices and was exactly what Jesus did years before he was killed who was, as you know, the first fruits from the dead.

At the time of Christ, doctors, lawyers, scribes, priests and so called holy men, thought themselves too pure to walk among the rabble of the city and risk being defiled even if touched accidentally by another person..

Ordinary people seeing these stars of their world abandoning their beliefs and practices based on the oral law, the mishnah and gemara, the traditions of men as Jesus called it, and being seen walking in the streets of Jerusalem would have been an extraordinary miracle that amounted to stars falling from the sky and dead people coming out of their tombs and walking around the streets among the very people they used to despise and revile as froward and unclean ....

It amounted to seeing Osama Bin Laden in a leisure suit half crocked and doing the hustle in a disco.

Maybe one day you will come out of your grave?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back