Punishment of sinners in Hell are forever because God is infinitely good.

MaxGrit

Beloved
Mar 21, 2014
God is perfectly good meaning God is also perfectly just. The perfect justice of God leads Him perfectly judging all sinners for their sins. Sins are crimes done against God, an infinitely good and holy being. Crimes against an infinite God are infinite in nature and the punishments for infinite sins are necessarily infinite. Therefore, sinners are punished by God in Hell, which is forever.

God is infinite in status as Sovereign. All crimes committed against an infinite Sovereign are by definition crimes of infinite magnitude. The sentences for crimes of infinite magnitude, as judged by a perfectly just God, necessarily have to be punishments that are infinite in their nature. Therefore, sinners are justly punished by infinite sufferings that last forever in Hell.

Last edited:
When Jonathan Edwards preached that sermon it was said people were crying out in utter horror as the fear of the LORD hit the congregation. It's quite a testimony to the power of the Gospel when it is preached under the power of the Holy Spirit. I had a copy of that sermon in a small booklet.

Er! I would rather there was no God than he punished even the worst human being for all eternity,
In fact such a God would be a monster that we should despise, and unite to try to destroy him.
No person worth his spit would worship such a God.

When Jonathan Edwards preached that sermon it was said people were crying out in utter horror as the fear of the LORD hit the congregation. It's quite a testimony to the power of the Gospel when it is preached under the power of the Holy Spirit. I had a copy of that sermon in a small booklet.

It's a lot more scary because Edward's description and imagery is only a faint shadow of the reality of Hell. It's impossible for all living on earth to imagine how sinners forever suffer in Hell.

You cannot create God in your own image, Dajjal. It is Satan that is bringing destruction upon mankind and man agreeing to go along with it rather than to repent and receive Christ as Savior. God has given us a free will. Where is Satan giving a free will to anyone? John Todd told of stories when he was in the occult - that the Satanists put a 10K bounty on the heads of anyone who tried to leave their coven. They wanted them murdered. Does that sound like free will to you? The good news is that many have left the occult - chose to follow Jesus Christ and are still alive today and protected by the power of God. How is that possible? They dared to believe God's Truth instead of Satan's lies and became born again Christians. That's how.

It's a lot more scary because Edward's description and imagery is only a faint shadow of the reality of Hell. It's impossible for all living on earth to imagine sinners forever suffering in Hell.

Not really, Max. You see there are quite a few people who the LORD has shown hell to in visions - prayer meetings - experiences of having been in an accident died and saw it and the LORD permitted them to be revived while on hospital gurney - etc. Jesus Christ has given many opportunities for the world to know the reality of hell and just how horrific it is. Every generation - it seems has been given the opportunity as John Bunyan had visions of hell also and warned his own generation - later his book was turned into a video and people can view it on you tube.

You cannot create God in your own image, Dajjal. It is Satan that is bringing destruction upon mankind and man agreeing to go along with it rather than to repent and receive Christ as Savior. God has given us a free will. Where is Satan giving a free will to anyone? John Todd told of stories when he was in the occult - that the Satanists put a 10K bounty on the heads of anyone who tried to leave their coven. They wanted them murdered. Does that sound like free will to you? The good news is that many have left the occult - chose to follow Jesus Christ and are still alive today and protected by the power of God. How is that possible? They dared to believe God's Truth instead of Satan's lies and became born again Christians. That's how.

I do not believe in Satan, and I would not serve him if there is one. In my understanding the occult is the practical science of control of psychic powers and the perception of higher worlds. The spirit teachers I have studied teach there is no lasting hell, and all souls are ultimately redeemed after many incarnations.

Here is the video, Max. This is a true testimony. John Bunyan never recanted his testimony about hell and it has led to the salvation of many people. Atheists have been saved after realizing the reality of hell and so have Jesuits, Satanists, Witches, who learn that they won't be rewarded in hell because there are no rewards in hell - only sheer torment and terror. Each and every authentic testimony I've ever heard from those who saw visions of hell testify to the same thing. The witches, wizards, warlocks are in sheer terror and agony suffering in hell and begging Jesus for a chance to serve him. Demons mocking them that they had their chance and now it is too late. Imagine that. How awful. This is why the Gospel must be preached to everyone. Because Jesus Christ will save them even those who have sold their souls to Satan. He will and he has many times before. He will do it again. Perhaps even today! How wonderful would that be! Considering today is Friday the 13th and a satanic holiday (all Friday 13th's are celebrated by Satanists ) and they can turn from their sin now and never sacrifice another human life again. They can be forgiven today. Even this very second.

It's a lot more scary because Edward's description and imagery is only a faint shadow of the reality of Hell. It's impossible for all living on earth to imagine how sinners forever suffer in Hell.
It's impossible for all living on earth to simply comprehend God. If he/she/it exists at all.

I do not believe in Satan, and I would not serve him if there is one. In my understanding the occult is the practical science of control of psychic powers and the perception of higher worlds. The spirit teachers I have studied teach there is no lasting hell, and all souls are ultimately redeemed after many incarnations.

Those are demons and they are deceiving you with those lies, Dajjal. Do not believe it. It's a lie meant to take you to hell in the end. Do not believe it. Call upon the Lord and be saved. (not all Witches believe in Satan either - but does that negate his existence? Not at all. He's real and hell is real.) Watch the video and receive Jesus Christ today.

It's a lot more scary because Edward's description and imagery is only a faint shadow of the reality of Hell. It's impossible for all living on earth to imagine sinners forever suffering in Hell.

Not really, Max. You see there are quite a few people who the LORD has shown hell to in visions - prayer meetings - experiences of having been in an accident died and saw it and the LORD permitted them to be revived while on hospital gurney - etc. Jesus Christ has given many opportunities for the world to know the reality of hell and just how horrific it is. Every generation - it seems has been given the opportunity as John Bunyan had visions of hell also and warned his own generation - later his book was turned into a video and people can view it on you tube.

Imagine that you're watching a movie on TV. Now, imagine the movie as reality for you. You are living in the movie. Multiply the change in how you experience the movie by 1000 times. The movie also goes on forever. That's close to the reality of Hell.

It's impossible for all living on earth to simply comprehend God. If he/she/it exists at all.

No, it isn't. The bible teaches us that we can have a relationship with God through Jesus Christ. What do you think we were created for, Mr. H? To know God and to enjoy His fellowship! To share His Son with others so they can also know Jesus Christ and have their sins washed away and forgiven. You cannot enter the kingdom of heaven unless you have been born again.

Can you imagine someone marrying their wife and then saying we're married but you cannot talk to me or know me because I am not able to be known. It would be ridiculous right? Yes. It would be. Christ has come for His bride. A bride is in intimate communion and union with her Beloved Groom. Those who are born again are part of the Bride of Christ. It is what the Song of Solomon is all about.

Imagine that you're watching a movie on TV. Now, imagine the movie as reality for you. You are living in the movie. Multiply the change in how you experience the movie by 1000 times. The movie also goes on forever. That's close to the reality of Hell.

The reality of hell should make believers desperate for souls of the lost. That is what Christ came for - to save the souls of mankind. Whosoever calls upon the name of the LORD shall be saved. Think of how grateful we should be to be saved from hell! All because of what Jesus Christ did at the cross for us!!!!!

Those are demons and they are deceiving you with those lies, Dajjal. Do not believe it. It's a lie meant to take you to hell in the end. Do not believe it. Call upon the Lord and be saved. (not all Witches believe in Satan either - but does that negate his existence? Not at all. He's real and hell is real.) Watch the video and receive Jesus Christ today.

I have formed my views in over fifty years of searching, and I started out in a bible class that taught hellfire in the 1960's. I walked out of the class because I could not believe in my heart that God would burn anyone in hell for even a minute. I have my answers and they are the product of my life experience. Nobody can change me now, and if that means I am going to hell, so be it.

God is perfectly good meaning God is also perfectly just. The perfect justice of God leads Him perfectly judging all sinners for their sins. Sins are crimes done against God, an infinitely good and holy being. Crimes against an infinite God are infinite in nature and the punishments for infinite sins are necessarily infinite. Therefore, sinners are punished by God in Hell, which is forever.

No just being would apply an infinite punishment for a temporary infraction.

What happened is Satan wanted you to become offended so that you would turn away from Jesus Christ, Dajjal. You came under attack. That is what happened to you. Satan has been watching you your entire life - studying you - he knew what would work - and that is what he used. You should think about the probability that he also could see that God had a great plan for your life and he was on a mission to abort it at all costs. I've seen your posts on Islam - it doesn't surprise me that Satan would try so hard to rob you of your faith before you could become one of his nightmares!

No, it isn't. The bible teaches us that we can have a relationship with God through Jesus Christ. What do you think we were created for, Mr. H? To know God and to enjoy His fellowship! To share His Son with others so they can also know Jesus Christ and have their sins washed away and forgiven. You cannot enter the kingdom of heaven unless you have been born again.

Can you imagine someone marrying their wife and then saying we're married but you cannot talk to me or know me because I am not able to be known. It would be ridiculous right? Yes. It would be. Christ has come for His bride. A bride is in intimate communion and union with her Beloved Groom. Those who are born again are part of the Bride of Christ. It is what the Song of Solomon is all about.

There is a fallacy in his statement. Let me point it out to you.

"It's impossible for all living on earth to simply comprehend God."

1) God is an infinite being.
2) Humans are finite beings.
3) It's impossible for finite beings to comprehend an infinite being (False Statement).

(True Statement) Finite beings cannot 'fully' comprehend an infinite being.

Sounds like infinite nonsense to me....

You can never fully count the total of an infinite stack of money, however you can know the amount that you actually counted.

Sorry, folks. I quit subscribing to this charade long ago and decided to live my life without fear. I try my best to abide by basic morals and mores, as well as the laws of men that were created to protect the freedom and liberty of others. I have my own codes by which I live and conduct myself, without the fear of retribution from a "God" of wrath.

Forum List

Back