Proving The Experts Wrong, The Biden Economy Is Booming While Reducing Inequality

The greatest increase is in people now holding down 2 jobs

The percent of people working multiple jobs is lower now than in 2019

1711990844812.png

Folks, I think I warned this clueless moron before that quoting Krugman proves he doesn't know what he's talking about

NY Times’ Paul Krugman says ‘inflation is over’ — if you exclude food, gas and rent​

By
Social Links forAriel Zilber
Published Oct. 13, 2023

More than 7 Million have dropped out of the workforce entirely
BLS was caught cooking the employment figures for many months, going back in and cutting previous months to make the difference look like good news.,

Mabye this poster has OCD to go alone with his mental problems (hence the "I better post a 100 things that cumulatively wlll look good") but real students of Economics know it is bullshit :)
1. Food producers need to lower their prices. They raised them for good reason during the pandemic but never lowered them. Who you mad at?

2. OMG, are you back on the "what's the real unemployment number" again? Like before Trump got into office? Wow. Bringing back the oldies playbook I see.

3. Gas is who's fault? We are a net energy exporter without Trump. We are energy independent without Trump

4. The rich are fucking you with rent. First they bought your foreclosed house on the Bush Great Recession, now they have raised the rent on you.

5. Republicans are fucking with your mind. Household wealth swelled at a record pace during the pandemic. From 2019 to 2022, the median net worth of American families jumped 37% to $192,900, after adjusting for inflation. It’s the largest increase ever recorded by the federal Survey of Consumer Finances, released last fall. Surging home values and rising stock ownership fed the surge.

If you’re a 50-something and you’re not worth a cool $1 million, do not despair. Those numbers are averages, and the super-rich drive them waaaay up.

They/you don't want to seriously fix this. You're saying you want some of that wealth to flow your way? You're uneducated? Do what for a living?

This is the result of trickle down economics. If you aren't doing well right now, and you vote Republican, you probably want to consider voting for Biden and every Democrat up and down the ticket.

1. Food producers need to lower their prices. They raised them for good reason during the pandemic but never lowered them. Who you mad at?

2. OMG, are you back on the "what's the real unemployment number" again? Like before Trump got into office? Wow. Bringing back the oldies playbook I see.

3. Gas is who's fault? We are a net energy exporter without Trump. We are energy independent without Trump

4. The rich are fucking you with rent. First they bought your foreclosed house on the Bush Great Recession, now they have raised the rent on you.

5. Republicans are fucking with your mind. Household wealth swelled at a record pace during the pandemic. From 2019 to 2022, the median net worth of American families jumped 37% to $192,900, after adjusting for inflation. It’s the largest increase ever recorded by the federal Survey of Consumer Finances, released last fall. Surging home values and rising stock ownership fed the surge.

If you’re a 50-something and you’re not worth a cool $1 million, do not despair. Those numbers are averages, and the super-rich drive them waaaay up.

They/you don't want to seriously fix this. You're saying you want some of that wealth to flow your way? You're uneducated? Do what for a living?

This is the result of trickle down economics. If you aren't doing well right now, and you vote Republican, you probably want to consider voting for Biden and every Democrat up and down the ticket.
2024%2002%2005%20%20we%20are%20broke%20with%20Biden.jpg

Folks, I think I warned this clueless moron before that quoting Krugman proves he doesn't know what he's talking about

NY Times’ Paul Krugman says ‘inflation is over’ — if you exclude food, gas and rent​

By
Social Links forAriel Zilber
Published Oct. 13, 2023

More than 7 Million have dropped out of the workforce entirely
BLS was caught cooking the employment figures for many months, going back in and cutting previous months to make the difference look like good news.,

Mabye this poster has OCD to go alone with his mental problems (hence the "I better post a 100 things that cumulatively wlll look good") but real students of Economics know it is bullshit :)
Biden and Democrats and Unions are actually doing things to make corporate America pay workers more money. And corporate America no doubt is fighting back with inflation. The Feds are stepping in to curb inflation. Fixing a fucked up capitalistic system that has been corrupted to favor the rich doesn't happen over night.

U.S. Employers Added Robust 303,000 Jobs In March In Sign Of Economic Strength​

“We handed out 4 trillion dollars of free money, 280 billion of which was just flat-out stolen in what the AP called ‘the greatest grift in US history’ and which started an inflationary spiral that we now blame on Biden. So we’re gonna bring back Trump?! The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check?!”

The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act, also known as the CARES Act, is a $2.2 trillion economic stimulus bill passed by the 116th U.S. Congress and signed into law by President Donald Trump on March 27, 2020, in response to the economic fallout of the COVID-19 pandemic in the United States.

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

Black voters say? That's a carefully crafted lie. I guess if those 4 said it, then it's true. But as for all blacks, we shall see how many of them vote for Trump. I bet the number will be small.
Yeah, my good friend, keep your head safely stuck in the sand.

2024%2003%2010%20%20Cutting%20nnto%20Biden%20base.jpg

“We handed out 4 trillion dollars of free money, 280 billion of which was just flat-out stolen in what the AP called ‘the greatest grift in US history’ and which started an inflationary spiral that we now blame on Biden. So we’re gonna bring back Trump?! The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check?!”

The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act, also known as the CARES Act, is a $2.2 trillion economic stimulus bill passed by the 116th U.S. Congress and signed into law by President Donald Trump on March 27, 2020, in response to the economic fallout of the COVID-19 pandemic in the United States.

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

Why%20are%20you%20always%20lying-S.jpg

As you know, here are President Biden's contributions to our inflation and spending.

2024%2001%2014%20Biden%20Soending.jpg

###

Here is the spending because of COVID-19 by President Trump.

Coronavirus: Trump signs into law largest bailout in US history

30 March 2020

President Trump has signed the largest-ever US financial stimulus package, worth $2tn (£1.7tn), as the country grapples with the coronavirus pandemic.

The House of Representatives passed the cross-party bill two days after the Senate debated its provisions.

On Wednesday the number of Americans filing for unemployment surged to a record high of 3.3 million people.

###

Saying that President Trump ignored the Covid virus is just goofy! Grow up!

How good is the Biden Economy? Off the f----- charts good!

Economists expected a recession because the Federal Reserve had hiked interest rates to fight the post-COVID inflation we’d been experiencing. Interest rates went up 5 full percentage points in 15 months. Rising interest rates, because they make borrowing more expensive, often lead to a recession, as companies and consumers cut back on spending. This time, however, the Biden economy appears to have avoided that scenario. Instead, we’re experiencing what Paul Krugman called “a better-than-Goldilocks soft landing.”

Screenshot2024-02-01at9.35.18AM.png

View attachment 918849

View attachment 918850

View attachment 918852

And while the booming Biden economy rolls right along. TFG, can't string together a complete sentence at a loser rally.

He should rename his campaign as Biden Boo-yah!

No, but being falsely accused of imaginary crimes—crimes others commit with impunity—certainly is an eye-opener.
Please don’t give me that other people commit those crimes. You said you wanted to drain the swamp. Now you talk about victimless crimes everyone does?

No, but being falsely accused of imaginary crimes—crimes others commit with impunity—certainly is an eye-opener.
Also not falsely accused. Stop it. It’s a joke to even consider he’s falsely accused of 91 crimes. You’re kidding right?

Forum List

Back