Proving The Experts Wrong, The Biden Economy Is Booming While Reducing Inequality

How good is the Biden Economy? Off the f----- charts good!

Economists expected a recession because the Federal Reserve had hiked interest rates to fight the post-COVID inflation we’d been experiencing. Interest rates went up 5 full percentage points in 15 months. Rising interest rates, because they make borrowing more expensive, often lead to a recession, as companies and consumers cut back on spending. This time, however, the Biden economy appears to have avoided that scenario. Instead, we’re experiencing what Paul Krugman called “a better-than-Goldilocks soft landing.”

Screenshot2024-02-01at9.35.18AM.png

View attachment 918849

View attachment 918850

View attachment 918852

And while the booming Biden economy rolls right along. TFG, can't string together a complete sentence at a loser rally.

.....and here's reality with no silly graphs -

.....and here's reality with no silly graphs -

Just remember no matter how good a democrat is (Clinton) republicans will neve4 admit it and no matter how bad Republican president is (bush2) they’ll never admit it.

So hard to take them serious when they say Biden or Obama sucked.

Remember trump said bush lied us into iraq and bill Clinton was a great president.

Just remember no matter how good a democrat is (Clinton) republicans will neve4 admit it and no matter how bad Republican president is (bush2) they’ll never admit it.

Remember trump said bush lied us into iraq and bill Clinton was a great president.
There's one of two things with Americans -

1. They're either thick as fuck, haven't got the brains of what's going on and say shit thinking it's amazing reality

or

2. They know what's going on, but it's just purely points scoring so despite knowing loads of facts that will shoot down what I'll say, I'll still just say it anyways

With some characters on here I'm leaning towards the former.

There's one of two things with Americans -

1. They're either thick as fuck, haven't got the brains of what's going on and say shit thinking it's amazing reality

or

2. They know what's going on, but it's just purely points scoring so despite knowing loads of facts that will shoot down what I'll say, I'll still just say it anyways

With some characters on here I'm leaning towards the former.
Bill maher made a good point yesterday. Why do young people like trump more than Biden? Biden has done so much for them.

But they don’t know that. Trump is like a big fun clown who’s going to shake up the system. What do they care? They feel the system is already rigged against the,

Young adults with college degrees vote for Biden.

Because we live in an age where parents pay for the young adults, so they don't understand reality, they're spoilt.

As they mature, more realise that Lefty thought is not realistic in the physical world. Life is tough, but they're given the false impression that it's sunshine and rainbows.

Bill maher made a good point yesterday. Why do young people like trump more than Biden? Biden has done so much for them.

But they don’t know that. Trump is like a big fun clown who’s going to shake up the system. What do they care? They feel the system is already rigged against the,

Sure, they hope that American workers without a degree will pay off their student loans. Contrary to the rulings of the Supreme Court. What a guy!

2024%2002%2005%20%20we%20are%20broke%20with%20Biden.jpg

2034%2002%2008%20Black%20brown%20vote.jpg

2023%2004%2010%20Biden%20among%20youth-X3.jpg

Last edited:

I thought you'd repeatedly said that President Trump always lies. Now he's telling the truth?

Because we live in an age where parents pay for the young adults, so they don't understand reality, they're spoilt.

As they mature, more realise that Lefty thought is not realistic in the physical world. Life is tough, but they're given the false impression that it's sunshine and rainbows.
Why are dumb uneducated people falling for Trump but the ones who are educated are not?

Lots of reasons. One reason is, uneducated whites are doing very badly. Remember, you Republicans say they aren't worth more than $15 hr. We say companies should pay them more. Like we paid their fathers who were unionized/organized labor.

These poor Trump supporters will find out when it's too late they fell for the carnival side show. He won't fix their woes. But it won't matter to them/you. Look at how you loved Bush for 8 years. So of course you'll defend Trump no matter what he does. Even if he lies us into a war. We know you will defend that because you already did

Why are dumb uneducated people falling for Trump but the ones who are educated are not?

Lots of reasons. One reason is, uneducated whites are doing very badly. Remember, you Republicans say they aren't worth more than $15 hr. We say companies should pay them more. Like we paid their fathers who were unionized/organized labor.

These poor Trump supporters will find out when it's too late they fell for the carnival side show. He won't fix their woes. But it won't matter to them/you. Look at how you loved Bush for 8 years. So of course you'll defend Trump no matter what he does. Even if he lies us into a war. We know you will defend that because you already did
I'm British, your blurb is irrelevant

Yes, Blair and Bush should have been sent to Iraq, trialled, and hung. It was deemed an illegal war, and they both suffered no repercussions. In fact, Blair was/is knighted, so what a mockery that is.
I have a Brittish buddy who is like you. Very conservative but not as brainwashed as American Republicans. At least you (And Trump) don't deny Bush lied us into Iraq.

You probably think we're gun nuts here in America too. And you like British socialized medicine. You don't think they should privatize healthcare right?

I love the subtle differences between European conservatives and America. You probably don't deny global warming and you're probably not as pro life as they are right? Or as racist?

I have a British buddy who is like you. Very conservative but not as brainwashed as American Republicans. At least you (And Trump) don't deny Bush lied us into Iraq.

You probably think we're gun nuts here in America too. And you like British socialized medicine. You don't think they should privatize healthcare right?

I love the subtle differences between European conservatives and America. You probably don't deny global warming and you're probably not as pro life as they are right? Or as racist?
You're very intuitive.

I tend to find that most, but not all Americans, are very binary, very Left v Right and I fully understand how outsiders on forums can get suckered into that way of thought.

I have American relatives, I do know a tiny proportion of Americans are gun nuts, the vast majority are not. And even those that own a gun, I imagine many are not so anal about guns, I know my relatives in Kenly are sensible with them.

I'm very much policy and results orientated, I don't vote or go by character. The NHS in the UK, on average (that's important), is half the cost to us compared to Americans, and we can also go/pay private if we want to jump any waiting times.

I know what organisms created co2 in the past, millions of years ago, I also know which one's absorbed the high levels of co2 too. I know that we're in a co2 drought and we do produce co2. But co2 is a fraction of the climate puzzle. Conditions will be better when co2 ppm gets over 1,000ppm. That frightens alarmists.

I am pro life to the point that being pregnant is not a health problem. An ectopic pregnancy is and requires an abortion. Also, deformities diagnosed early on require an abortion too. But other than that, if neither had the brains to avoid a pregnancy because they didn't want kids, then nature awards them a prize, a baby. Healthcare should not be hijacked because of idiots, same as the rainbow shouldn't be hijacked by the mentally ill.

You're very intuitive.

I tend to find that most, but not all Americans, are very binary, very Left v Right and I fully understand how outsiders on forums can get suckered into that way of thought.

I have American relatives, I do know a tiny proportion of Americans are gun nuts, the vast majority are not. And even those that own a gun, I imagine many are not so anal about guns, I know my relatives in Kenly are sensible with them.

I'm very much policy and results orientated, I don't vote or go by character. The NHS in the UK, on average (that's important), is half the cost to us compared to Americans, and we can also go/pay private if we want to jump any waiting times.

I know what organisms created co2 in the past, millions of years ago, I also know which one's absorbed the high levels of co2 too. I know that we're in a co2 drought and we do produce co2. But co2 is a fraction of the climate puzzle. Conditions will be better when co2 ppm gets over 1,000ppm. That frightens alarmists.

I am pro life to the point that being pregnant is not a health problem. An ectopic pregnancy is and requires an abortion. Also, deformities diagnosed early on require an abortion too. But other than that, if neither had the brains to avoid a pregnancy because they didn't want kids, then nature awards them a prize, a baby. Healthcare should not be hijacked because of idiots, same as the rainbow shouldn't be hijacked by the mentally ill.
My Brit con friend was also very much a global warming denier. Interesting. Are your initials GG?

I think any woman, for any reason, should be able to get an abortion within 24 weeks. Why 24 weeks? Because that's what we decided here in Michigan should be the cut off.

Late term abortions beyond 24 weeks for a good reason.

My Brit con friend was also very much a global warming denier. Interesting. Are your initials GG?

I think any woman, for any reason, should be able to get an abortion within 24 weeks. Why 24 weeks? Because that's what we decided here in Michigan should be the cut off.

Late term abortions beyond 24 weeks for a good reason.
GG?

I think every woman and man should have 100% choice over their body, and make that choice before conceiving. If a bloke and a woman were washed up on a deserted island, unless they can find a coat hanger, it's suggest they grasp the concept of choices. Healthcare technology should not be hijacked for something that's not a health issue.

If I asked to have my healthy arm to be amputated, I would be considered a mental concern. If I claim I have gender worries and I want my healthy penis cut off and turned inside out to form a vagina, I would considered an inspiration. I believe absurdity should be kept out of the healthcare profession.

GG?

I think every woman and man should have 100% choice over their body, and make that choice before conceiving. If a bloke and a woman were washed up on a deserted island, unless they can find a coat hanger, it's suggest they grasp the concept of choices. Healthcare technology should not be hijacked for something that's not a health issue.

If I asked to have my healthy arm to be amputated, I would be considered a mental concern. If I claim I have gender worries and I want my healthy penis cut off and turned inside out to form a vagina, I would considered an inspiration. I believe absurdity should be kept out of the healthcare profession.
You know what??? I can't even get this damn growth taken off my eye. It's not killing me so they said "your insurance may not cover it".

So I don't get how an insurance company agrees to pay to have your penis cut off. If there is nothing wrong with it. Sounds like an elective procedure to me.

How good is the Biden Economy? Off the f----- charts good!

Economists expected a recession because the Federal Reserve had hiked interest rates to fight the post-COVID inflation we’d been experiencing. Interest rates went up 5 full percentage points in 15 months. Rising interest rates, because they make borrowing more expensive, often lead to a recession, as companies and consumers cut back on spending. This time, however, the Biden economy appears to have avoided that scenario. Instead, we’re experiencing what Paul Krugman called “a better-than-Goldilocks soft landing.”

Screenshot2024-02-01at9.35.18AM.png

View attachment 918849

View attachment 918850

View attachment 918852

And while the booming Biden economy rolls right along. TFG, can't string together a complete sentence at a loser rally.

Folks, I think I warned this clueless moron before that quoting Krugman proves he doesn't know what he's talking about

NY Times’ Paul Krugman says ‘inflation is over’ — if you exclude food, gas and rent​

By
Social Links forAriel Zilber
Published Oct. 13, 2023

More than 7 Million have dropped out of the workforce entirely
BLS was caught cooking the employment figures for many months, going back in and cutting previous months to make the difference look like good news.,
The greatest increase is in people now holding down 2 jobs

Mabye this poster has OCD to go alone with his mental problems (hence the "I better post a 100 things that cumulatively wlll look good") but real students of Economics know it is bullshit :)

More than 7 Million have dropped out of the workforce entirely

It is called retirement. Perhaps you have heard of it

The percent of prime working age people working his higher than at any point under Trump.

1711990666739.png

Forum List

Back