Proud boys Show Us How It's Done in Portland

The cops wont do anything in liberal shitholes so We the People have to take the trash out!
So you're morally superior because your Proud Boys attacked a group of protestors and they chose not to fight? You must have cheered on the school-yard bullies in your day.

So you're morally superior because your Proud Boys attacked a group of protestors and they chose not to fight? You must have cheered on the school-yard bullies in your day.

Fuck morality!
Dimm's started ignoring that years ago.
Antifa got a beat down!

Oh? Why weren't you there? Just another Kowardly Keyboard Kommando?

Better than pretending I was the opposite sex....ya freak.
Besides,I'm getting over multiple hip surgeries so I'd have to shoot em......hmmmm.
Yes your honor,I'm handicapped right now and they left me no choice but to defend myself anyway I could.

Ummmm, dumbass, YOUR antifa goons tried to run people over with a van. Apparently they are as talented drivers as they are fighters.

Ummmm, dumbass, YOUR antifa goons tried to run people over with a van. Apparently they are as talented drivers as they are fighters.
First, I'm not antifa and don't know anyone who is. Second, I never saw the van being driven, let alone driven into a crowd of people. Lastly, and this speaks volumes about the bravery of the Proud Boys, the van was for the transport of handicapped people. I guess those wheelchair bound (veterans?) are now out of luck.

It sure as hell beats your and your ilks current morality of sucking bags of terrorist Taliban dick!!!
Thanks for being so honest, it's that kind of sentiment that did so much to get Biden elected. You may finally have managed to MAGA, in spite of yourself. :bow2:

First, I'm not antifa and don't know anyone who is. Second, I never saw the van being driven, let alone driven into a crowd of people. Lastly, and this speaks volumes about the bravery of the Proud Boys, the van was for the transport of handicapped people. I guess those wheelchair bound (veterans?) are now out of luck.

Sure you are. You have the same retarded view of the world.

And who cares what the van was intended for. It was USED to attack a peaceful gathering.

Last edited:
Can you show me the arson and property destruction caused by the Proud Boys? It wasnt them burning cities in 2020 or attacking Christians

They beat up their political opponents. Several were involved in the terrorist attack on our capitol.

Forum List

Back