Proud boys Show Us How It's Done in Portland

The cops wont do anything in liberal shitholes so We the People have to take the trash out!

LaffInDeathSquasn.jpg

One video, eh? Of a bunch of armed white dummies in soldier cosplay gear, attacking vehicles and shooting into crowds? I sure did.

Why not suit up yourself? You could hide behind the front line, like most of those pussies.

Plenty of other videos out there, showing the same shit. It is antifa that only seems to attack and win when there is no organized group to fight back.

Antifart only wins when they attack old people and children

Or have an absurd advantage in numbers.

That this taking place in a lefty stronghold like PORTLAND, shows the weakness of white liberalism.

The cops wont do anything in liberal shitholes so We the People have to take the trash out!

Proud Boys and Antifa are more alike than different.
Death Angel is more like an extreme left wing whacko than normal people.
The extremes on the left and right are very similar, they do not deal with reality. Take their sorry asses and ship them all to Afghanistan.

That was good. I actually sat through the whole thing. I like the Proud Boys, I once caught one of their leader/founders being interviewed and he was a very intelligent, mellow, thoughtful guy. Not at all what the media paint them as.

It’s funny seeing DemonRats here upset and defending a group that they claim ceases to exist

I wonder how many demonrats here live in a tent, on a shit covered sidewalk in some liberal city and accesses the internet through an Obama phone?

Last edited:
My vocabulary is limited but it seems that people are either pro-fascist or anti-fascist. westwall is definitely not Antifa so he must be...

BTW, do you agree with any communists?

Your pretense of being retarded is noted and dismissed.

Antifa are brown shirted goons. Their ideology is marxist. Their tactics are very similar to early Nazi street tactics.

They talk shit about being "anti-fascist' but their actions show that they are actually quite "fascist" in spirit and goals.

YOu support them and their goals. You are the commie supporting teh use of fascist style street violence.

You are a monster, and your friends rightfully and justly got their asses kicked and good people are happy to see that.

Your pretense of being retarded is noted and dismissed.

Antifa are brown shirted goons. Their ideology is marxist. Their tactics are very similar to early Nazi street tactics.

FBI director says antifa is an ideology, not an organization

They talk shit about being "anti-fascist' but their actions show that they are actually quite "fascist" in spirit and goals.

YOu support them and their goals. You are the commie supporting teh use of fascist style street violence.

You are a monster, and your friends rightfully and justly got their asses kicked and good people are happy to see that.
Lots of street fighting with Antifa protesters being attacked by Proud Boys. I guess who is the fascist depends on which side of the street you're on.

Forum List

Back