Proud Boys leader is long-time police informer

Lol!!! A lot of sub-humans are going to be really nervous.

Exclusive: Proud Boys leader was ā€˜prolificā€™ informer for law enforcement

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Enrique Tarrio, the leader of the Proud Boys extremist group, has a past as an informer for federal and local law enforcement, repeatedly working undercover for investigators after he was arrested in 2012, according to a former prosecutor and a transcript of a 2014 federal court proceeding obtained by Reuters.

In the Miami hearing, a federal prosecutor, a Federal Bureau of Investigation agent and Tarrioā€™s own lawyer described his undercover work and said he had helped authorities prosecute more than a dozen people in various cases involving drugs, gambling and human smuggling.

Tarrio, in an interview with Reuters Tuesday, denied working undercover or cooperating in cases against others. ā€œI donā€™t know any of this,ā€ he said, when asked about the transcript. ā€œI donā€™t recall any of this.ā€

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

The Proud Boys are not a criminal group. THeir primary tactic is marching and defending themselves when attacked.

Tarrio can tell the feds about that all they want, unless they gin up bullshit charges...

Oh, right.
Then why was the leader arrested for 1/6/2021 capitol insurgency?

Because the democrats are opposed to Free Speech and have been arresting proud boys for political reasons.
I highly doubt that.

Do you really? Or do you support it?

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Enrique Tarrio, the leader of the Proud Boys extremist group, has a past as an informer for federal and local law enforcement, repeatedly working undercover for investigators after he was arrested in 2012, according to a former prosecutor and a transcript of a 2014 federal court proceeding obtained by Reuters.

In the Miami hearing, a federal prosecutor, a Federal Bureau of Investigation agent and Tarrioā€™s own lawyer described his undercover work and said he had helped authorities prosecute more than a dozen people in various cases involving drugs, gambling and human smuggling.

Tarrio, in an interview with Reuters Tuesday, denied working undercover or cooperating in cases against others. ā€œI donā€™t know any of this,ā€ he said, when asked about the transcript. ā€œI donā€™t recall any of this.ā€

The Proud Boys are not a criminal group. THeir primary tactic is marching and defending themselves when attacked.

Tarrio can tell the feds about that all they want, unless they gin up bullshit charges...

Oh, right.
Then why was the leader arrested for 1/6/2021 capitol insurgency?

Because the democrats are opposed to Free Speech and have been arresting proud boys for political reasons.
I highly doubt that.

I'm concerned that this is the impression that the Democrats are trying to project. That its dangerous to protest against Biden and Bidenism. The armed forces that have occupied the capital is bad news, and has a discouraging impact on people who have disdain for Sleepy Joe and wish to protest against him peacefully.

I've not read much on this past the headlines and some sub-comments, but :

Is the problem here that he's helped put drug dealers and human smugglers behind bars with his info? if so, why?

Were the criminals that's behind bars thanks to his information fellow Proud Boy members themselves? if not, then the articles and headlines are a bit misleading and trying to link Proud Boys to drug and human traffic convictions with no substance.

This is what I hate about the media, they'll happily promote campaigns or run news segments on the dangers of drugs and human smuggling but then hang someone out to dry that's helped put folk behind bars, for both, because he's a Proud Boy?

Surely people in all these groups - Proud Boys, Antifa, BLM etc have enough dirt on them if they see fit to report it without reshaping narratives and trying to fit square pegs in round holes?

Is the problem here that he's helped put drug dealers and human smugglers behind bars with his info? if so, why?

Were the criminals that's behind bars thanks to his information fellow Proud Boy members themselves? if not, then the articles and headlines are a bit misleading and trying to link Proud Boys to drug and human traffic convictions with no substance.

This is what I hate about the media, they'll happily promote campaigns or run news segments on the dangers of drugs and human smuggling but then hang someone out to dry that's helped put folk behind bars, for both, because he's a Proud Boy?

Surely people in all these groups - Proud Boys, Antifa, BLM etc have enough dirt on them if they see fit to report it without reshaping narratives and trying to fit square pegs in round holes?
Does not matter whether they were proud boys, rivals or otherwise. Most of us over her to not travel in circle the include drug dealers or human smugglers.

Oops!

Does not matter whether they were proud boys, rivals or otherwise. Most of us over her to not travel in circle the include drug dealers or human smugglers.

OK so there's no problem ratting them out then?

Can't have it both ways. Is the problem he's moved in those circles, or he's helped jail them?

Both can't be bad at the same time.

Why would anyone be surprised? The Proud Boys are a recognized extremist group, and law enforcement has had moles and informers in all such groups for a really long time. Probably at least 1/3 of the Proud Boys, Boogaloo Boys, Triple K, Nazi Party, etc., collect paychecks from Uncle Sam.

In fact, most of those groups depend on government paid dues to keep them afloat.

Except they are not really extreme. Their primary tactic is marching in defense of free speech and defending themselves when attacked.

Fair enough, but perception is reality with this kind of thing. And since the Deep State perceives the Proud Boys as "extreme" , they qualify

Fair enough back at you. Do you think that the government has moles in Antifa or BLM?

Why would anyone be surprised? The Proud Boys are a recognized extremist group, and law enforcement has had moles and informers in all such groups for a really long time. Probably at least 1/3 of the Proud Boys, Boogaloo Boys, Triple K, Nazi Party, etc., collect paychecks from Uncle Sam.

In fact, most of those groups depend on government paid dues to keep them afloat.

Except they are not really extreme. Their primary tactic is marching in defense of free speech and defending themselves when attacked.

Fair enough, but perception is reality with this kind of thing. And since the Deep State perceives the Proud Boys as "extreme" , they qualify

Fair enough back at you. Do you think that the government has moles in Antifa or BLM?

Maybe Antifa since the group had the run ins with the Portland mayor.

But BLM is considered "mainstream" by the Deep State, so I would guess not.

Can't have it both ways. Is the problem he's moved in those circles, or he's helped jail them?

Guess you never saw "Sons of Anarchy". Depends on what side of the criminal fence one is on and what is allowed by authorities of their informants.

Guess you never saw "Sons of Anarchy". Depends on what side of the criminal fence one is on and what is allowed by authorities of their informants.

One of my all-time favourite shows. That scene where Opie dies in jail in one of the best/most disturbing scenes I've ever seen on TV :p

But you're making assumptions now, assuming he's a criminal on a par with them or something. I'll repeat - he either did the right thing or didn't? is there evidence he was involved in those rings himself and done a deal to get himself off the hook?

If there is then I'd agree with what you're saying but it reads to me (as an outsider reading in with no skin in the game either way) that it's a slow news day for your media and creating an issue.

One of my all-time favourite shows. That scene where Opie dies in jail in one of the best/most disturbing scenes I've ever seen on TV :p

But you're making assumptions now, assuming he's a criminal on a par with them or something. I'll repeat - he either did the right thing or didn't? is there evidence he was involved in those rings himself and done a deal to get himself off the hook?

If there is then I'd agree with what you're saying but it reads to me (as an outsider reading in with no skin in the game either way) that it's a slow news day for your media and creating an issue.
We invented the 24 hour News cycle and many of us would like to extend our profound apologies to the rest of the world for it. Just trying to make a buck over here. I do not think it turned out as Ted envisioned it, but it is what it is, as the outgoing president liked to say. Now the industry in general takes very little responsibility at all for what it has become. Nothing better of worse than 24/7 news for the masses.

We invented the 24 hour News cycle and many of us would like to extend our profound apologies to the rest of the world for it. Just trying to make a buck over here. I do not think it turned out as Ted envisioned it, but it is what it is, as the outgoing president liked to say. Now the industry in general takes very little responsibility at all for what it has become. Nothing better of worse than 24/7 news for the masses.

Fair comment/points mate.

"Sub humans"? Isn't that how the Nazi's referred to Jews just before the Holocaust? God help us in the next four years.

COINTELPRO has been the MO for the FBI and other law enforcement agencies since they have existed........

And if he was an informant on getting drug dealers and human traffickers arrested, what is the big deal.....

However, why is Tarrio LYING ABOUT BEING AN INFORMER??

"Tarrio, in an interview with Reuters Tuesday, denied working undercover or cooperating in cases against others. ā€œI donā€™t know any of this,ā€ he said, when asked about the transcript. ā€œI donā€™t recall any of this.ā€

He can't have it both ways.....

I think the point is that's he's now between the proverbial rock and hard place.

A conservitard said it best here the other day in a different thread.

"Snitches get stitches".

Interesting. But why would any of us care?

If you join an ā€œextremistā€œ group that supports Trump be aware half the members are likely undercover agents. Therefore donā€™t join such groups. Just work to vote democrats out of office in 2022 so we can peacefully take back our nation before the democrats turn it into a socialist workerā€™s paradise.

The media and the Establishment has done a magnificent job of pitting American against American.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !

Most are clueless

Last edited:

Forum List

Back