Proud Boy Gets Butt Kicked

Show us the video

If its one skinny dickless male in a skirt beating the snot out of a Proud Boy you will have something to gloat over

But with no video you got nuthin’
All those proud boys running away and whining about getting their asses kicked is certanly something to enjoy. Especially when you know that drag queens are doing the chasing.

Defending catholic priests are a lost cause.
hallopriest.jpg

All those proud boys running away and whining about getting their asses kicked is certanly something to enjoy. Especially when you know that drag queens are doing the chasing.
Now you are simply lying

You have no video and thus no story

You didn't hear his buddy tell him "let's just get out of here ?"
So which is it?

Do you prefer the Proud Boys fighting in the streets or do you want civil protests and orderly demonstrations?

What sort of country do you want?

I think you want anarchy

I think it is far more interesting how many leftists enjoy performing overtly sexual acts for children.

And how many of them post on here.

Why do you leftists want to perform for CHIKDREN?

I think it is far more interesting how many leftists enjoy performing overtly sexual acts for children.

And how many of them post on here.

Why do you leftists want to perform for CHIKDREN?

wth is with yoU? do you like images of people preforming sex acts with kids...seems to be on your mind

So which is it?

Do you prefer the Proud Boys fighting in the streets or do you want civil protests and orderly demonstrations?

What sort of country do you want?

I think you want anarchy
I'm not sure you are capable of any rational thought, so what you might think doesn't mean much to me. You are supportive of that orange festering wound on our national integrity, so your thought processes are pretty screwed up to start with.

I'm not sure you are capable of any rational thought, so what you might think doesn't mean much to me. You are supportive of that orange festering wound on our national integrity, so your thought processes are pretty screwed up to start with.
You are babbling nonsense

Do you condemn the Proud Boys for fighting in the streets or not fighting?

wth is with yoU? do you like images of people preforming sex acts with kids...seems to be on your mind

I'm not the one performing for children. I'm not the one desiring performing for children.

Maybe you should take a hard look at yourself, and the pervs who DO want to perform for children, bones.

Forum List

Back