Sen. Ted Cruz Absolutely Tears the FBI a New One on TV on Ray Epps

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
I don't much like Teddy but at least this is what that they are supposed to be doing. THEIR JOB. Their job is not to be liked and be bipartisan and go along to get along, but to be ugly and loud and ask rude questions that constituents want answers to.

Do ANY (R)’s take responsibility at all?
That answer is clearly no.

Ray Epps has/had Zero in influence that J6 day, whereas trump gave a hate filled speech then directed the cult to head to the Capitol and fight like hell.
The video evidence of him inciting the crowds and LEADING THE CHARGE through the barricades negates your flimsy post.

The video evidence of him inciting the crowds and LEADING THE CHARGE through the barricades negates your flimsy post.
Not so fast slick

There are many people on video saying “trump just tweeted” this….and that person telling the crowd what Trump tweeted.

There is exactly zero people saying “Epps just tweeted”
Or “Epps just said”

Why can’t you prove what you claim about Epps? Cuz you got no evidence.

Do ANY (R)’s take responsibility at all?
That answer is clearly no.

Ray Epps has/had Zero in influence that J6 day, whereas trump gave a hate filled speech then directed the cult to head to the Capitol and fight like hell.
Well, I guess they didn't listen, because the only fatality was an unarmed woman protesting.

Not so fast slick

There are many people on video saying “trump just tweeted” this….and that person telling the crowd what Trump tweeted.

There is exactly zero people saying “Epps just tweeted”
Or “Epps just said”

Why can’t you prove what you claim about Epps? Cuz you got no evidence.

What's it like living under that rock?

Everyone with a functional frontal lobe knows the FBI is now a hit wing for the Democratic Party. Will anything change? So far it looks like the answer is "no".

Well, even if they are, the problem is that everything has reached a point where the US is so messed up, nothing is going to save it.

Well, I guess they didn't listen, because the only fatality was an unarmed woman protesting.
Why do you keep saying that when you know for a fact that Roseanne Boyland died that day too?

Doesn’t fit your narrative.

Why do you keep saying that when you know for a fact that Roseanne Boyland died that day too?

Doesn’t fit your narrative.
Oh, my bad. Apparently two female Trump supporters died that day. It doesn't change the narrative at all. Lol

Ray Epps has/had Zero in influence that J6 day
Not too sure about that. Carlson proved, through released video, that Epps lied in his J6 testimony. Not to worry, 'our boys' in the House will be looking into the real J6 investigation and who Ray Epps is, soon.

Not too sure about that. Carlson proved, through released video, that Epps lied in his J6 testimony. Not to worry, 'our boys' in the House will be looking into the real J6 investigation and who Ray Epps is, soon.
Bring it on.
Arrest all those corrupt members of congress. All of them.

What was Epps J6 testimony?
They brought him in to testify under oath?

I must have missed it, sorry, can you repost where Epps lied under oath.

So how influential was Epps? Was he responsible for all the planning that went into the attack? How many insurrectionists is he directly responsible for?
The mighty Ray Epps singlehandedly ripped the Capitol's face off then shat all over its innards.

Forum List

Back