Proud Boy Gets Butt Kicked

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Those Proud Boys are sissies. One of those tough guys(?) gets his ass handed to him at a NY drag queen story hour protest.

That’s a harsh punishment for being a proud boy. I think jailing them with community service is probably best for criminals like those racist proud boys.
Scary part is a lot of you really would lock up political opponents over bullshit if you could.

Scary part is a lot of you really would lock up political opponents over bullshit if you could.
Such harsh words for me. Let me scroll up and see how you took to task the guy suggesting murdering drag queens… I’m back… imagine my surprise that you stayed silent. What’s wrong with you?

Such harsh words for me. Let me scroll up and see how you took to task the guy suggesting murdering drag queens… I’m back… imagine my surprise that you stayed silent. What’s wrong with you?
I expect more from some posters than I do others. You should be flattered.

Those Proud Boys are sissies. One of those tough guys(?) gets his ass handed to him at a NY drag queen story hour protest.

I didnt see any shit beating in the video’s

If you watched the video, you saw at least one proud boy whining about getting his ass kicked as he and other proud boys ran away with their tails tucked between their legs.
You called jim a sissy and I’d leke to see what happened

Maybe he was sucker punched or attacked by several libs at once

Is the sort of macho behavior that turns you on?

You called jim a sissy and I’d leke to see what happened

Maybe he was sucker punched or attacked by several libs at once

Is the sort of macho behavior that turns you on?
Or maybe he is just a pussy that got his ass kicked by a drag queen. He got his ass kicked either way. Seems all those proud boys are pussies. Did you see that top proud boy cry when he was sentenced?

Forum List

Back