Prosecutors say American Airlines mechanic accused of sabotaging flight has ties to ISIS

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
I believe I mentioned that supposition a few weeks ago when this Muslim was uncovered fucking up the controls....but you have to trust them....hell, we have no idea who they are or where they really came from!

th

The Hill ^ | 09/18/19

Federal prosecutors on Wednesday claimed a former American Airlines mechanic accused of sabotaging a flight’s navigation system had ties to ISIS, according to ABC10.

Prosecutors in Miami said Abdul-Majeed Marouf Ahmed Alani admitted to sabotaging the airplane July 17 ahead of a scheduled flight from Miami to Nassau, Bahamas, but said it was out of frustration over stalled union contract talks.

I believe I mentioned that supposition a few weeks ago when this Muslim was uncovered fucking up the controls....but you have to trust them....hell, we have no idea who they are or where they really came from!

th

The Hill ^ | 09/18/19

Federal prosecutors on Wednesday claimed a former American Airlines mechanic accused of sabotaging a flight’s navigation system had ties to ISIS, according to ABC10.

Prosecutors in Miami said Abdul-Majeed Marouf Ahmed Alani admitted to sabotaging the airplane July 17 ahead of a scheduled flight from Miami to Nassau, Bahamas, but said it was out of frustration over stalled union contract talks.
You're such a hater, making this criminal act about Islam. There are over a billion peaceful Muslims in the world, and you found this one criminal who happens to be Muslim.

Remember, our strength is in our diversity -- just squash a Christian when you see one. We don't want THAT much diversity.

Related:

Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar said in social media post Monday night that law enforcement vetting immigrants social media profiles is a form of "fascism."

"Make no mistake: This is fascism in action," Rep. Omar tweeted. "There's no guarantee that the Trump administration won't weaponize immigrants' political views against them by denying entry."

This is the first I have EVER heard of a mechanic intentionally sabotaging an airliner. Naturally, it was a Muslim. The surest evidence of Satan is the unlikely marriage of western liberals to Muslim terrorists.

Stuff that dickhead in the same cage as the child molesters in that other thread and set them all ablaze.

th

The Hill ^ | 09/18/19

You're such a hater, making this criminal act about Islam. There are over a billion peaceful Muslims in the world, and you found this one criminal who happens to be Muslim.

Remember, our strength is in our diversity -- just squash a Christian when you see one. We don't want THAT much diversity.
Coward

I must say that you cannot count me among all those who think Omar should be sent back to Somalia.

Dropping her off half way back would be just fine with me.

This is the first I have EVER heard of a mechanic intentionally sabotaging an airliner. Naturally, it was a Muslim. The surest evidence of Satan is the unlikely marriage of western liberals to Muslim terrorists.
This Democrat hero did what he did to help his union.

America allowing non WAS individuals into the country has led to the degradation and fall of a once great nation. starting with the Kyke.

------------------------ FROM what I hear this particular 'muslim' was an 'isis' operative Dogma .

Democrats illegal immigration platform...

Sneak into America
Obtain services like healthcare and welfare paid for by Americans
Vote for anti American globalist Democrats who aid and abet illegal immigrants
Victimize Americans
Get deported from America
REPEAT...

------------------------ FROM what I hear this particular 'muslim' was an 'isis' operative Dogma .
ISIS is a Democrat organization.

th

The Hill ^ | 09/18/19

Coward
I'm trying my best Biff Poindexter impression

ISIS is a Democrat organization.
Well, ISIS DID get their start with Obama supporting and arming them through Libya , didn't they???

Forum List

Back