An American Airlines mechanic deliberately sabotaged plane. Take a guess.

Yea gotta love idiots that say bring him up to 300,000 feet and drop him so he has time to think about it before hitting the ground. He wouldn't have a moment to think about it. At 300K feet he would lose consciousness instantly.

Morons.

Yea gotta love idiots that say bring him up to 300,000 feet and drop him so he has time to think about it before hitting the ground. He wouldn't have a moment to think about it. At 300K feet he would lose consciousness instantly.

Morons.

Who said anything about 300,000 feet?

Dick Foster twice suggested a tenth of that height, which would, of course, have the effect that you stated.

Do we even have any aircraft that can reach 300,000 feet? I think that's solidly in rocket territory.

Morons.

Who said anything about 300,000 feet?

Dick Foster twice suggested a tenth of that height, which would, of course, have the effect that you stated.

Do we even have any aircraft that can reach 300,000 feet? I think that's solidly in rocket territory.

Read post 2 in this fucking thread you moron. The person YOU mentioned said it.

I say take the asshole up to 30, 000 feet and toss him out without a chute. I want him to have plenty of time to contemplate the end before it happens.

At 30,000 feet, he'd lose consciousness almost immediately, and probably be dead very shortly thereafter. He would not suffer very much at all. Much too kind a fate for him.
Well failing at terminal velocity he'd be able to breath in no time at all but he'd likely have a headache for the rest of his miserable life.

Forum List

Back