An American Airlines mechanic deliberately sabotaged plane. Take a guess.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
American Airlines Mechanic Deliberately Sabotages Flight in Order to Get More Overtime
News 1 Day AgoTravel & Leisure — Andrea Romano

An American Airlines mechanic in Miami, Florida has been charged with "willfully damaging, destroying, disabling, or wrecking an aircraft" after allegedly sabotaging a flight to Nassau, Bahamas in July, USA Todayreported.

In the midst of a heated labor dispute between American Airlines and its mechanics, employee Abdul-Majeed Marouf Ahmed Alani was caught on surveillance video tampering with some plane equipment. Alani had glued a piece of Styrofoam to block the air data module (ADM) system, said The Washington Post. The ADM system uses air pressure to measure the speed and altitude of an aircraft.

American Airlines Mechanic Deliberately Sabotages Flight in Order to Get More Overtime - news - att.net

Abdul-Majeed Marouf Ahmed Alani

What else do you need to know?

American Airlines Mechanic Deliberately Sabotages Flight in Order to Get More Overtime

An American Airlines mechanic in Miami, Florida has been charged with "willfully damaging, destroying, disabling, or wrecking an aircraft" after allegedly sabotaging a flight to Nassau, Bahamas in July, USA Todayreported.

In the midst of a heated labor dispute between American Airlines and its mechanics, employee Abdul-Majeed Marouf Ahmed Alani was caught on surveillance video tampering with some plane equipment. Alani had glued a piece of Styrofoam to block the air data module (ADM) system, said The Washington Post. The ADM system uses air pressure to measure the speed and altitude of an aircraft.

American Airlines Mechanic Deliberately Sabotages Flight in Order to Get More Overtime - news - att.net

I say take the asshole up to 300,000 feet and toss him out with no chute. I want him to have lots of time to reflect on his way down.

So, poor little Abdul-Majeed Marouf Ahmed Alani will celebrate 9/11 this year in the slammer.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Was he vacationing in Paris when Notre Dame went up in flames

Was he vacationing in Paris when Notre Dame went up in flames
Who knew!

American Airlines ought to be ashamed of themselves if they hired a muslim in any capacity - given Pisslam's track record with passenger jets. And as a mechanic??? At best, a 60-generation 1st-cousin-inbred muslim is too genetically low-I.Q. brain damaged to reliably work on a modern Boeing. So even without malicious intentions, muslims are still guaranteed to fuck something up.

I feel I'm uniquely qualified to comment on this considering my username here and experience working on jumbo jets. I don't know what kind of jet it was but I worked on Airbus A319 and A320 aircraft.

I mean I hate muslims as much as anyone but how do you know he's muslim? Because he has an arab sounding name? He'd been working for AA for 20 years. If he had wanted to REALLY sabotage the plane he wouldn't have disabled a system that would throw an error code before takeoff.

While he's definitely an idiot I don't think he wanted to hurt anyone. Sounds to me like he really wanted more OT.

I feel I'm uniquely qualified to comment on this considering my username here and experience working on jumbo jets. I don't know what kind of jet it was but I worked on Airbus A319 and A320 aircraft.

I mean I hate muslims as much as anyone but how do you know he's muslim? Because he has an arab sounding name? He'd been working for AA for 20 years. If he had wanted to REALLY sabotage the plane he wouldn't have disabled a system that would throw an error code before takeoff.

While he's definitely an idiot I don't think he wanted to hurt anyone. Sounds to me like he really wanted more OT.

I know what you mean

but why is it that so often....it always has to be one of "them"

that fact alone makes me feel very uncomfortable

I don't believe in coincidences

Jesus how can you be SO naive?

He claimed it was to stall the planes to make overtime, yet he let the aircraft go out to takeoff . It was the flight crew that stopped it due to an error. He would had let it take off. He had a history of maintenance “mistakes”. It’s likely he was trying to bring down these planes as his Koran dictates.

He’s a Muslim terrorist.

Jesus how can you be SO naive?

He claimed it was to stall the planes to make overtime, yet he let the aircraft go out to takeoff . It was the flight crew that stopped it due to an error. He would had let it take off. He had a history of maintenance “mistakes”. It’s likely he was trying to bring down these planes as his Koran dictates.

He’s a Muslim terrorist.
LOL, his name is......

and these people want to know if he is a muslim?

I know what you mean

Airports are packed with em and becoming a force in the trucking industry too even though many of them cant drive very well. Seen more than one who cant back worth a damn. Was at last stop one night with one trying to hit the dock. Another driver waiting to get in had been watching him for 20 minutes. I watched for 10 more and then went over and stood in front of him and directed him in 2 minutes. When I got inside the dockman thanked me stating he had been at it an hr. Now according to guy I work with whose dad works to train or certify them he has been told not to fail any Somalis.....and after what I've seen it makes sense. Only way you can have so many unprepared on the road. We've gone from see something say something to just hiring the terrorists....brilliant

Last edited:

I know what you mean

Airports are packed with em and becoming a force in the trucking industry too even though many of them cant drive very well. Seen more than one who cant back worth. Was at last stop one night with one trying to hit the dock. Another driver waiting to get in had been watching him for 20 minutes. I watched for 10 more and then went over and stood in front of him and directed him in 2 minutes. When I got inside the dock thanked me staing he had been at it an hr. Now according to guy I work with whose dad works to train or certify them he has been told not to fail any Somalis.....and after what I've seen it makes sense. Only way you can have so many unprepared on the road. We've gone from see something say something to just hiring the terrorists....brilliant

Yes I agree, people and patriots in charge will have to start opening their eyes, be very careful who they admit there.

This is not a game anymore.

Spoken like a muslim terrorist sympathizer....why do you hate America??

Spoken like a muslim terrorist sympathizer....why do you hate America??
He may have been seeking more OT but the potential consequences of his act could kill hundreds therefore it Was an act of terror and not merely a money thing

I say take the asshole up to 30,000 feet and toss him out with no chute. I want him to have lots of time to reflect on his way down.

Forum List

Back