Airline mechanic charged with sabotaging plane with 150 aboard [Muslim perp. Cover story ensues]

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Good lord... how DUMB do they take the American people to be.... Another Muslim attack on America twarted... luckily

.In a criminal complaint affidavit filed by the U.S. Attorney's Office obtained by The Miami Herald, Abdul-Majeed Marouf Ahmed Alani was reportedly unhappy because of stalled union negotiations between the mechanics union and the airline.

Alani was arrested Thursday and accused of disabling a component of the navigation system known as an air data module.

Pilots noticed the issue July 17 when they got an error message during takeoff. They aborted the flight, with 150 on board. An inspection....

(Excerpt) Read more at fox23.com ...

Good lord... how DUMB do they take the American people to be.... Another Muslim attack on America twarted... luckily

.In a criminal complaint affidavit filed by the U.S. Attorney's Office obtained by The Miami Herald, Abdul-Majeed Marouf Ahmed Alani was reportedly unhappy because of stalled union negotiations between the mechanics union and the airline.

Alani was arrested Thursday and accused of disabling a component of the navigation system known as an air data module.

Pilots noticed the issue July 17 when they got an error message during takeoff. They aborted the flight, with 150 on board. An inspection....

Good thing they caught it. That module is responsible for interpreting wing and air pressure data while flying and sending it back to the computer to give FB on steering and controlling the plane to keep it in the air!

Damn those union labor negotiations . . . . I wonder if Abdul-Majeed Marouf Ahmed Alani is a member of Local #72 Blessed Virgins Workers of America?

I wonder who aided and abetted him

Just look for whomever complains the loudest about the unfairness and racism of his arrest.

aoc-charlie.jpg

Just sayin. :eusa_whistle:

i'm just happy that I don't fly . I have no need plus with politics and diversity as it is I just don't trust the situation .

9-11 soon.

I wonder what motivated Abdul-Majeed Marouf Ahmed Alani to try to murder hundreds of innocent men, women and children and who knows how many on the ground.

One wonders what kind of drugs the airline was rectally absorbing to hire muslim vermin for ANY job in the airline industry. They're the only group of people-like things which fuck with passenger jets! Pisslam's track record with aviation screams loud and clear, at the dB level of a jet engine itself!

Forum List

Back