prosecution doesnt except the defense in daunte wirght trial

SuperBadBreath: what “procedures” are allegedly in place? For what not to happen?
Dumb Back Ass, why do you think an officer's weapon is carried on the same side as their dominant hand. A tasor weighs what Back Ass? How much does a loaded 9mm weigh?

ai2html-output-340-wide.jpg

Tell us Back Ass how do you confuse the 2.

Dumb Back Ass, why do you think an officer's weapon is carried on the same side as their dominant hand. A tasor weighs what Back Ass? How much does a loaded 9mm weigh?

ai2html-output-340-wide.jpg

Tell us Back Ass how do you confuse the 2.
I guess you’re talking to me, fucktard. And let’s clear something up for you. The question has nothing to do with which side the taser is on nor the differences in their weights. The meaningful question (which is why you missed it) is simply whether she made that mistake or didn’t. The EVIDENCE demonstrates that she made the mistake.

By the way, in a criminal trial, it isn’t your race-based misconceptions that count. It’s the evidence that matters.

I guess you’re talking to me, fucktard. And let’s clear something up for you. The question has nothing to do with which side the taser is on nor the differences in their weights. The meaningful question (which is why you missed it) is simply whether she made that mistake or didn’t. The EVIDENCE demonstrates that she made the mistake.

By the way, in a criminal trial, it isn’t your race-based misconceptions that count. It’s the evidence that matters.
Tell me Back Ass why does an officer wear her weapon on the side of her dominant hand. Why is the taser a different color than a 9mm, so if I pulled a 9mm I couldn't tell the difference in the weight of the two.

Tell me … why does an officer wear her weapon on the side of her dominant hand. Why is the taser a different color than a 9mm, so if I pulled a 9mm I couldn't tell the difference in the weight of the two.
I will tell you, stupidbadbrokeback: we all know why. It’s to cut down on the risk of pulling the wrong weapon. So what? Because unless you are claiming now that her action was intentional, how she could be such a link head doesn’t matter.

If you are contending that it was intentional, you must assume that she yelled “taser taser” (which is taught to cops to make sure that they inform their fellow officers to be careful) without concern that she might accidentally shoot them with the gun. 😜

There is zero evidence of that.

I will tell you, stupidbadbrokeback: we all know why. It’s to cut down on the risk of pulling the wrong weapon. So what? Because unless you are claiming now that her action was intentional, how she could be such a link head doesn’t matter.

If you are contending that it was intentional, you must assume that she yelled “taser taser” (which is taught to cops to make sure that they inform their fellow officers to be careful) without concern that she might accidentally shoot them with the gun. 😜

So tell us Back Ass if there are procedures put on place to stop this from happening, how does it happen?

So tell us Back Ass if there are procedures put on place to stop this from happening, how does it happen?
Miss the point or ignore it.

I neither know nor care how or why the mistake happened, stupidbadbrokeback. Tragedy either way. Unless, again your ignorant stupid ass assumes it wasn’t an accident. And you still lack any evidence of that.

Last edited:
Miss the point or ignore it.

I neither know nor care how or why the mistake happened stupidnadbrokeback. Tragedy either way. Unless, again your ignorant stupid ass assumes it wasn’t an accident. And you still lack any evidence of that?
So Back Ass Clown, you think you can kill someone and write it off as an accident or a mistake.

So Back Ass Clown, you think you can kill someone and write it off as an accident or a mistake.
Again stupidBadmutha, you’re going around in circles.

Legally, the correct answer is “it depends.”

If you’re still looking for the simplistic “one size fits all” answer you evidently seek, you are looking in the wrong legal system.

"Sorry . I hit the accelerator instead of the brake. "
(Truck driver's excuse for rear-ending a family of 4, killing 2 children)

"Accidentally hit the release lever . "
(Said the crane operator who dropped a 3000 pound steel beam killing 12 bystanders.)

"Oops. I hit the fuel release button thinking it was the landing gear."
(Airline pilot's voice on the black box recording after runway crash kills 145 )
We don't throw pilots in jail for making mistakes which accidentally kill people. We don't throw doctors in jail for making mistakes which accidentally kill people. The list goes on and on.

Forum List

Back