Proper gender pro nouns

GENDER PRONOUNS.jpg

Don’t worry. Pretty soon they’ll will force us all to wear pronoun badges and you won’t have to worry about it anymore.
1640059801651.jpeg

Sorry F you

You are either male or female

I can’t wake up tomorrow and call myself a dog

Transgenderism is the ultimate anti-human, Satanic self-mutilation. Ugly people, on the inside, want to chop themselves up and finish the job all around. They also despise children, so they want to chop them up as well. The very moment some mad scientist motherfucker uttered the idea for transgenderism, he should have been burned alive at the stake. Now, because no one stood up and did what needed to be done, this evil ideology is sweeping across our nation, through the vulnerable, impressionable minds of our children.

Transgenderism is the ultimate anti-human, Satanic self-mutilation. Ugly people, on the inside, want to chop themselves up and finish the job all around. They also despise children, so they want to chop them up as well. The very moment some mad scientist motherfucker uttered the idea for transgenderism, he should have been burned alive at the stake. Now, because no one stood up and did what needed to be done, this evil ideology is sweeping across our nation, through the vulnerable, impressionable minds of our children.
I wish at least the people on new shows would stop referring to trans guys posing as woman, as "she" and "her".

1640063162907.png
>> HIM

I wish at least the people on new shows would stop referring to trans guys posing as woman, as "she" and "her".

View attachment 578010 >> HIM

While I am not the most holy rolling bastard out there, I do believe this whole forced to say the "proper" pronoun thing is all about Satanic control over our minds. I mean, I know that "thing" is not a woman, you know that thing isn't a woman, but most people are too damn afraid to speak the truth. Kids should never see some "thing" like that.

While I am not the most holy rolling bastard out there, I do believe this whole forced to say the "proper" pronoun thing is all about Satanic control over our minds. I mean, I know that "thing" is not a woman, you know that thing isn't a woman, but most people are too damn afraid to speak the truth. Kids should never see some "thing" like that.

I truly have to think that Satan has a more direct hand in this, than in many evils.

The human mind, in its natural state is capable of some odd thoughts, but the vast majority of us are basically rational.

The distinction between men and women is clearly observable and understandable in a clear, objective, logical manner, such that I do not believe that the human mind is capable of accepting such madness as transgenderism” without the influence upon the mind of some strong supernatural force of evil.

There are plenty of forms of evil and untruth that I can see how a human mind can, on its own, rationalize. We are subject to such inherent influences as greed, lust, anger, fear, and so on, that can, in a logical manner, influence us in the direction of thinking or acting in ways that, outside of these influences, we can clearly see are wrong. But “transgenderism” is something else entirely. It is the ability to see what is clear and obvious, what our own senses can clearly discern, and yet to reject it. It fulfills none of the inherent vices of the human character. It has to be the work of an outside, supernatural entity, seeking to deceive and manipulate us in a malevolent manner.

Few things in life are more DISHONORABLE than a man claiming to be a woman, taking advantage of complete idiots who accept this lunacy, and then compete against women in womens' sports, and when winning, act like they should be honored for that. :icon_rolleyes:

It seems to me that if people can’t tell which pronoun to use just by looking at you, then you’re doing the whole trans thing wrong anyway. You haven’t “transitioned” to anything if you still look like a man. You’re still a man.

It seems to me that if people can’t tell which pronoun to use just by looking at you, then you’re doing the whole trans thing wrong anyway. You haven’t “transitioned” to anything if you still look like a man. You’re still a man.
There is no such thing as transgender. If you are born a male, you live your life as a male, and you die as a male. Period.

Few things in life are more DISHONORABLE than a man claiming to be a woman, taking advantage of complete idiots who accept this lunacy, and then compete against women in womens' sports, and when winning, act like they should be honored for that. :icon_rolleyes:

Look up Fallon Fox.

I don't know that that is the nadir of what we will see of this sort of dishonor, but that is probably as low as we've seen yet—a man who “became a woman” so that it could get away with beating up actual women for sport.

It would be true justice if a man came among and gave this piece of shit a good beating, leaving it with a broken skull as it did to one of its victims. Well, not really full justice, but a good start, anyway.

I am 84 years old, so I simply cannot bring myself to say "Everyone should bring their book tomorrow," so I resort to the clumsy "Everyone should bring his or her book tomorrow."

And I simply cannot say the monstrous: "TheParser is a sexually fluid person, and they are a very nice person."

"We" all have the freedom to pretend and manifest our gender of choice. That pretense may very well be offensive to others, but that's life. Most people are offensive to some other people for one reason or another, regardless.

But to DEMAND that others accept and patronize such a pretense is an imposition on the freedom of others, and THAT, one has no right to do.

This is the essence of the Canadian kerfuffle that brought Dr. Jordan Peterson into the North American limelight. He refused to be bullied into accepting that pretense - he refused to call a man, "she," simply because that man was manifesting as a female. Ben Shapiro was threatened with severe bodily harm, publicly, for referring to such a man (manifesting as a woman), "Sir."

As he later pointed out, "Not very lady-like."

I defer to the highlighted statement above. No one can DEMAND that I accept a false reality, and patronize it with my own words. I own my words.

Look up Fallon Fox.

I don't know that that is the nadir of what we will see of this sort of dishonor, but that is probably as low as we've seen yet—a man who “became a woman” so that it could get away with beating up actual women for sport.

It would be true justice if a man came among and gave this piece of shit a good beating, leaving it with a broken skull as it did to one of its victims. Well, not really full justice, but a good start, anyway.
The Fallon Fox case is as bad as it gets. One wonders though how many others like him there are in womens fighting sports, and how long it will be before one of these lunatics kills a woman in the ring, while deranged leftists cheer him on. (while amazingly claiming to be for womens' rights)

Forum List

Back