Proof that Angela Merkel is a Jewish Communist

onlythebrave

Rookie
Sep 22, 2017
Have you ever wondered who's to blame for the invasion of Europe and the assault on the European people and their culture? Merkel's family's original name was "Kaźmierczak", a Jewish surname. There is much more evidence linking her to the larger Jewish, Communist assault on civilization. You don't need to take my word for it, research for yourself and you'll find plenty of proof.
Full article:
Merkel Is Jewish And Working As Part Of The Tribe - Joy Of Satan Forums

Have you ever wondered who's to blame for the invasion of Europe and the assault on the European people and their culture? Merkel's family's original name was "Kaźmierczak", a Jewish surname. There is much more evidence linking her to the larger Jewish, Communist assault on civilization. You don't need to take my word for it, research for yourself and you'll find plenty of proof.
Full article:

Well I'll be a one-nutted house painter! What a revelation!

Full article:

Well I'll be a one-nutted house painter! What a revelation!
P.S. Posting your link ist verboten, Kamerad.

Forum List

Back