Good old Sandy hoax

ranfunck

Platinum Member
Jan 8, 2014
Don't know if this has been posted before or not. Probably wont last long anyway the paid dups cant dispute it.

52a65778a4f805662c0837fa238e45b4.gif

/ignore

Don't know if this has been posted before or not. Probably wont last long anyway the paid dups cant dispute it.
[]

No, we can't deny your crazy... you are definitely crazy if you think thousands of people were involved in a conspiracy to fake a mass shooting for not reason at all.
Haven't been around here of late but I think the way this works is you are supposed to dispute what I have posted with something intelligent.

[]

No, we can't deny your crazy... you are definitely crazy if you think thousands of people were involved in a conspiracy to fake a mass shooting for not reason at all.
Haven't been around here of late but I think the way this works is you are supposed to dispute what I have posted with something intelligent.

A fart would have more intellectual substance than the video you posted.

[]

A fart would have more intellectual substance than the video you posted.
I understand there was a lot of technical stuff in that vid a simpleton may not understand and would rather sit in the tub and fart and try to pop the bubbles then watch the vid. If you choose to read this article you may want to do so a little at a time so you can comprehend it.
New Angle On The Sandy Hook Shooting Hoax

I understand there was a lot of technical stuff in that vid a simpleton may not understand and would rather sit in the tub and fart and try to pop the bubbles then watch the vid. If you choose to read this article you may want to do so a little at a time so you can comprehend it.

why? ANyone who claims Sandy Hook didn't happen is an evil cocksucker with no merit.

Um, no, crazy evil people don't get that kind of courtesy.
Is that the best you can do is call some one crazy your tactics are out dated please get ahold of your handler and get something new.

why? ANyone who claims Sandy Hook didn't happen is an evil cocksucker with no merit.
No the cocksuckes that try to defend that government bs are the ones with no merit

[]

For once I agree with you.

There's a lot of insanity in this thread. Thanks for the laughs.

There's a difference, but I can recognize when someone is both.

No, you really can't. If anything, the Zionists have learned how to just scream "anti-Semite" whenever the Zionist entity is criticized.

But this thread is about a nut who thinks Sandy Hook was staged.
Your tactics are really pathetic name calling is the best you got I will bet your handler is so proud of you NOT. Sandy hook was staged

Forum List

Back