Proof God Exists: Here is my 11-Step Logical Proof. Enjoy.

The Emperor Constantine was made a Saint, at least by the Orthodox Church. I think it was for having his wife and son murdered.

That's the thing with the Christian church, it was a power base. Those who did well in it were politicians, not religious people.

They said they believed in God, but then US politicians generally do this too. No difference.

Gee whiz. Another 'pwoof of the gods'', threads.

Has it been 12 hours already since the last one?

What an absurd excuse for ignoring what Jesus taught.
I already said what Jesus taught and what he didn't. Looks like you didn't read before you posted.
So I'll ask again. Why do you liberals do nothing while demanding others help people?

Dogs have sex outside of marriage, and cats. In fact the human linage is alive because for hundreds of thousands of years humans had sex without marriage even existing.
Comparing people to cats and dogs now? You aren't a serious chatter.

Still haven't seen any atheist explain why atheists lead all belief groups in drug and alcohol abuse and suicide. Odd.

Comparing people to cats and dogs now? You aren't a serious chatter.

Aren't all animals God's creatures? Or should we ignore this? Just because you don't have an answer, doesn't mean it's not "serious chatter".

Either you want to talk religion with religious people where you can agree with each other, fine, you come on HERE, on this forum, and you get to talk with people who don't agree with you.

Don't start threads if you're not willing to discuss the topic.

Ladies and gentlemen, a couple of years ago, I devised a logical proof God exists in response to many requests that I do so. It is based on the Good Fruits argument, using canonized saints of the Catholic Church, who are universally recognized as great people because they lived among the people they served, and usually endured harsh situations at some point in life. All had strong prayer lives, and daily prayer interaction with God. There are five postulates which must be accepted on their face. Here is my proof. I am a former math teacher, so logic is may game. I hope this proof will lead a few atheists to conversion back to God.

1. Postulate #1: A wise person is a good (virtuous) person and a good person is a wise person.
2. Postulate #2: If a person is good (virtuous) in one area, he is good across the board.
3 Therefore, if a person is wise in one area, he is wise across the board.
4. Postulate: #3 Wisdom is Truth.
5 Postulate #4: A canonized saint of the Catholic Church is a person who is universally recognized by the majority to have been a very good person in life.
6 Postulate #5: Canonized saints by definition, were very devout believers in God.
7 Since canonized saints are universally recognized as very good people, then by postulate #1, they are very wise people.
8. Since canonized saints are very wise people, by Postulate #2, they are very wise people in all areas, across the board.
9 Therefore, it is very wise to believe in God, since canonized saints were devout believers in God.
10. And since wisdom is truth by Postulate #3 believing in God is wise and therefore the truth
11. Therefore it is true God exists.
No offense, but I believe in God and that makes me want to not believe in God.

Aren't all animals God's creatures? Or should we ignore this? Just because you don't have an answer, doesn't mean it's not "serious chatter".

Either you want to talk religion with religious people where you can agree with each other, fine, you come on HERE, on this forum, and you get to talk with people who don't agree with you.

You have to understand his motivations.

He comes here and posts these idiotic threads hoping to be mocked. It makes him feel christ like. Oppressed and mocked, like Jesus.

That's what religion does to a brain. The more you are mocked and your arguments are obliterated, the more right you obviously are.

I'm happy to discuss the topic with those who exercise sense. But when someone says "Well, dogs have sex outside of marriage", that isn't a serious chatter and not worth my time.

Still haven't seen any atheist explain why atheists lead all belief groups in drug and alcohol abuse and suicide. Odd.
Would the lack of drug and alcohol abuse prove your gods?

On the other hand, still haven't seen any religioner explain the child sex abuse syndicate that was managed and operated for decades by the Catholic church.

I'm happy to discuss the topic with those who exercise sense. But when someone says "Well, dogs have sex outside of marriage", that isn't a serious chatter and not worth my time.

I don't think you are "happy to discuss the topic" at all.

You called me and others "atheist cranks" because we don't agree with you.

And if you can't understand why I wrote about "Well, dogs have sex outside of marriage" then there probably isn't any point discussing things with you in the first place. I wrote it for a reason. I wrote it because dogs and other animals are also animals, just like humans.

Why would God, if there is a God, make all these animals and then force one them and only one of them to have sex inside of marriage while all the others go around doing whatever they like?

It makes no sense.

The only issue that comes up here is that religious people have decided that they are somehow special, that God made humans special. You do it with the "Earth is 6,000 years old" because that's the span of humans in it's more "intelligent" capacity.

But clearly that's such an egocentric view of the world. Believing that God somehow made humans in his image. Discounting the fact that men and women look different, why would a dude who doesn't have a physical body have arms and legs and two eyes in the front of his head? Makes no sense.

Would the lack of drug and alcohol abuse prove your gods?

On the other hand, still haven't seen any religioner explain the child sex abuse syndicate that was managed and operated for decades by the Catholic church.
Yeah, it's a shame when a few gay priests violated their vows and acted like atheists.

Forum List

Back