Progressives want us to believe in time travel

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
121-year-old photo sparks Greta Thunberg conspiracy theory: ‘She’s here to save us’

Not only do Progressives want us to believe that the naturally occurring gas carbon dioxide is a pollutant and the earth is going to end in 12 years because of it, they also want us to believe that the teenage girl Greta Thunberg is a time traveler sent to save the planet earth.

You remember Greta, right? She was the youngster who went before the UN to cry because her mommy and teachers told her she had no future and the world would end soon. (Can someone please call child services?)

Um'kay?

want us to believe that the naturally occurring gas

uploads%252Fcard%252Fimage%252F808074%252Fe236d6f0-4e1f-4823-a75f-f00e3ef6a301.jpg%252Foriginal.jpg

28qp7q.jpg
Trump-Screaming-300x189.jpg
donald_trump6.jpg

These kinds of things come up on occasion. There was one time that a photo of someone from a long time ago looked like a current movie star, and people talked about time travel then.

Don't forget about that infamous photo showing a person with a cell phone in the early 1900's.

Mystery Of 1938 'Time Traveler' With Cell Phone Solved? (VIDEO) | HuffPost

Google "time travel photographs" sometime. There are lots of crazy people out there.

She is a weird looking person.

I have traveled from a time when common sense was seen as a good thing. I have arrived into a time where common sense means nothing and what I say today is the truth regardless of what I said the truth was yesterday. I can't prove it but that doesn't matter because common sense is ridiculous and everyone must believe the unbelievable.

Forum List

Back