Problems With Evolution

1. So, what is your definition for "life"?

I'll go with Britannica: " Life, living matter and, as such, matter that shows certain attributes that include responsiveness, growth, metabolism, energy transformation, and reproduction."

I will add that life is this world leads to death. Nothing and no one can live forever. Life is supernatural. We have the supernatural living next to the natural as life cannot be created. Once it is gone, then it can not return. Only God can do that.

Once you die, most will leave Earth immediately and remain in a state of sleep. I think a few, like Darwin, are suffering the pangs of the Lake of Fire.

2. Do you denie existence of artificial bacteria?

Your scientists brag about their accomplishments before they are done. What a trivial and piddling little people they are.

I'll go with Britannica: " Life, living matter and, as such, matter that shows certain attributes that include responsiveness, growth, metabolism, energy transformation, and reproduction."
Many viruses, for example Reoviridae fit this definition.

Your scientists brag about their accomplishments before they are done. What a trivial and piddling little people they are.

No one knows for sure where we come from.

Anyone who thinks they know for sure, is delusional.
Its like say, we don't have problems with combustion, we design an entire industry over something science has created. But evolution, driven by the same principles is fantasy? Explain that logic to me.

Its like say, we don't have problems with combustion, we design an entire industry over something science has created. But evolution, driven by the same principles is fantasy? Explain that logic to me.
Determining the origin of the universe 13.7 billion years ago is a slightly more complicated issue than figuring out combustion.

I don't think I can make that any more clear.

Determining the origin of the universe 13.7 billion years ago is a slightly more complicated issue than figuring out combustion.

You are lost in a fog. There was no 13.7 billion years ago haha. For one, big bang would be impossible with no space and time.

You are lost in a fog. There was no 13.7 billion years ago haha. For one, big bang would be impossible with no space and time.
Oh good, someone who "knows".

:rolleyes-41:

Yet, you believe galaxies, stars, planets, etc. can last that long. We observe galaxies, stars, planets, etc. collide with each other, stars explode, planets wear down and disappear in thousands of year. We even have a black hole sucking us in. So don't be a Mac1958 and instead try to be a Mac2020 and learn from what we observe.

Heck, I'm not paying my taxes so libs can continue to be atheist and stupid and buy anything the evo scientists tell you.

Yet, you believe galaxies, stars, planets, etc. can last that long. We observe galaxies, stars, planets, etc. collide with each other, stars explode, planets wear down and disappear in thousands of year. We even have a black hole sucking us in. So don't be a Mac1958 and instead try to be a Mac2020 and learn from what we observe.

Heck, I'm not paying my taxes so libs can continue to be atheist and stupid and buy anything the evo scientists tell you.

planets wear down and disappear in thousands of year.

LOL!

"The big problem I have with evolution is nobody saw it happen." Well, since most evolution happens over thousands or millions of years, of course no human would see it happen. I could give examples that prove that evolution is a fact, but why bother? You won't believe any of it, anyway. So just retreat into your cocoon of religion and ignorance, and pretend that you understand the universe.

"The big problem I have with evolution is nobody saw it happen." Well, since most evolution happens over thousands or millions of years, of course no human would see it happen. I could give examples that prove that evolution is a fact, but why bother? You won't believe any of it, anyway. So just retreat into your cocoon of religion and ignorance, and pretend that you understand the universe.

Bruce, read what you wrote. It sounds stupid as shit. Just find a rock that we can have a robot hit with a sledgehammer 24/7. The rock won't last. We can do the same for a fossil.

OTOH, I can demonstrate hell for you. Turn your stove on high heat and put your face on it. It will burn and hurt like hell.

Bruce, read what you wrote. It sounds stupid as shit. Just find a rock that we can have a robot hit with a sledgehammer 24/7. The rock won't last. We can do the same for a fossil.

OTOH, I can demonstrate hell for you. Turn your stove on high heat and put your face on it. It will burn and hurt like hell.
I have no idea what you mean about a robot and a sledgehammer. Are you saying that you can destroy a fossil? I'm sure you could. But what does that prove?

I said nothing about hell, so I'm not sure why you brought it up. I guess you're retreating into your cocoon of religion and ignorance, huh?

"planets wear down and disappear in thousands of year" -- huh?

Anyway, back to reality: I make no claims to know for sure where we come from.

And you believe what, precisely? You have The Answer for all this, do you?

I have no idea what you mean about a robot and a sledgehammer. Are you saying that you can destroy a fossil? I'm sure you could. But what does that prove?

It means rocks and fossils do not last for hundreds of thousands, let alone millions and billions of years. It's common sense.

I've repeatedly said that rocks and fossils cracks, break, and crumble due to weathering, chemical processes, and pressure over time. Thus, what the atheist scientists are claiming that the Earth and universe are billions of years old just does not hold. We even see galaxies collide, suns explode, planets veer away from us never to be seen again in our lifetimes.

Moreover, none of what the atheist scientists claim are not observable as you agreed while the lunar recession, accumulation of sedimentary layers on the seafloor, 3/4 of the Earth covered by water, incredible high mountain peaks, and the deepest oceans, and entire buried ancient civilizations are found throughout the world as pe the Bible.

In summation, we have the no evidence for the long time the atheist scientists claim with evolution while we have a mountain of evidence for the creation scientists side with their claims of a young Earth and global flood.

Fake atheist scientists like Bill Nye and others do not know how igneous, sedimentary, metamorphic layers become rock lol. It's really hilarious.

Last edited:

It means rocks and fossils do not last for hundreds of thousands, let alone millions and billions of years. It's common sense.

I've repeatedly said that rocks and fossils cracks, break, and crumble due to weathering, chemical processes, and pressure over time. Thus, what the atheist scientists are claiming that the Earth and universe are billions of years old just does not hold. We even see galaxies collide, suns explode, planets veer away from us never to be seen again in our lifetimes.

Moreover, none of what the atheist scientists claim are not observable as you agreed while the lunar recession, accumulation of sedimentary layers on the seafloor, 3/4 of the Earth covered by water, incredible high mountain peaks, and the deepest oceans, and entire buried ancient civilizations are found throughout the world as pe the Bible.

In summation, we have the no evidence for the long time the atheist scientists claim with evolution while we have a mountain of evidence for the creation scientists side with their claims of a young Earth and global flood.

Fake atheist scientists like Bill Nye and others do not know how igneous, sedimentary, metamorphic layers become rock lol. It's really hilarious.

There is supportable evidence for biological evolution. There is no evidence that planets ''wear down and disappear in thousands of years''.

In summation, stop the madness.

We even see galaxies collide, suns explode, planets veer away from us never to be seen again in our lifetimes.

Which planets have veered away from us in your lifetime?
Post a list.

Forum List

Back