Problems With Evolution

The river came after the flood waters.

Why do you say that? ... the narrative in Genesis has God creating the waters first, before Man ... what's the point of washing away the descendants of Cain in a Great Flood before there was Cain? ...

Haha. You make up anything like you were God (the original sin!). Anyway, you can't explain away all the evidence for the global flood. Another is the rainbow. How else did atheist fake scientist Bill Nye get suckered into a debate with Ken Ham so he could raise enough money to build Ark Encounter? That was hilarious.

What I was getting at is the science behind rivers is water from higher ground flows through the lower ground. Also, we find the power of the rapidly moving water. We learn that a flood is the type of great catastrophes that kills the most people. That's basically it and it washes away the soil and rocks to form magnificent rivers and lakes. Before that the moving water is deadly. There are natural dams and man-made ones and they are what create the rivers and lakes in rapid fashion.

You couldn't even explain how evolutionary thinking is used to form the Columbia River Gorge. What I learned in elementary school is not correct.

I may not have visited the Columbia River Gorge, but I did visit the river in the morning and it had very clean air and was still a beautiful site. I'll probably have to visit it again soon and this time get to the main Gorge area.

Yes, there are mountains and valleys. How does that support a claim to gods?

Rocks and fossils last a very long time.

Only a supernatural flood could raise mountain ranges that high and form valleys that low. You know that song "Ain't No Mountain High Enough?" Well, it's an allegorical love song, but not true.

We know that rocks and fossils cannot withstand weathering, chemical reactions, and pressure. Rocks bend while forming under water due to chemical processes and pressure. Once hardened, they are solid and become brittle, crack, and crumble over time. They are smoothed and eventually washed away by the power of the rapidly moving water.

You can't have it both ways. Evolutionary thinking thinks rocks are formed by pressure over thousands of years. That's wrong. It claims that the rocks can get flattened and thus the pressure over long time causes it to bend. No such thing. We do not observe this.

Thus, your evolutionary theories about rocks and fossils are wrong.

Now, where's your Biblical explanation for planetary orbits again?

I'm pretty sure when you go to the Lake of Fire, you will be placed on planetary orbit watch. You get to see whatever happened, but it will take a very long time, if it happens at all. Instead, the believers will see it happen in 7 days like it did.

Only a supernatural flood could raise mountain ranges that high and form valleys that low. You know that song "Ain't No Mountain High Enough?" Well, it's an allegorical love song, but not true.

We know that rocks and fossils cannot withstand weathering, chemical reactions, and pressure. Rocks bend while forming under water due to chemical processes and pressure. Once hardened, they are solid and become brittle, crack, and crumble over time. They are smoothed and eventually washed away by the power of the rapidly moving water.

You can't have it both ways. Evolutionary thinking thinks rocks are formed by pressure over thousands of years. That's wrong. It claims that the rocks can get flattened and thus the pressure over long time causes it to bend. No such thing. We do not observe this.

Only a supernatural flood could raise mountain ranges that high

Floods raise mountain ranges? Can you go into a little more detail?
Maybe give some recent examples?

We know that rocks and fossils cannot withstand weathering, chemical reactions, and pressure.

Why not?

It claims that the rocks can get flattened and thus the pressure over long time causes it to bend.

Sounds good to me. Does the Bible tell you differently?

Now, where's your Biblical explanation for planetary orbits again?

I'm pretty sure when you go to the Lake of Fire, you will be placed on planetary orbit watch. You get to see whatever happened, but it will take a very long time, if it happens at all. Instead, the believers will see it happen in 7 days like it did.

Why do you lie? Are you trying to make Satan smile?

You meant to write "only a supernatural flood could supernaturally raise mountain ranges that high and supernaturally form valleys that low."

You know that song "I been drinkin' too much"?

Haha. You make up anything like you were God (the original sin!).
Does your Bible not say these things? ... how odd ... perhaps there's some pages missing ...

Anyway, you can't explain away all the evidence for the global flood. Another is the rainbow. How else did atheist fake scientist Bill Nye get suckered into a debate with Ken Ham so he could raise enough money to build Ark Encounter? That was hilarious.
I'm focused on one counter-example ... are you ready to agree that Flood Geology Theory has some problems with it and isn't able to explain all that we see? ...

I may not have visited the Columbia River Gorge, but I did visit the river in the morning and it had very clean air and was still a beautiful site. I'll probably have to visit it again soon and this time get to the main Gorge area.

The place you'll want to go is Rowena Point just west of The Dallas ... there's some placards up along the parking lot that explains what I'm talking about in detail ... take a small car, the road is twisty-turnery like Sam Hill designed it ...

Rowena-Viewpoint-1200x800.jpg

The big problem I have with evolution is nobody saw it happen. The scientific method is supposed to be based on observations. Nobody observed a whale lose it's legs and go live in the ocean. Nobody observed dinosaurs become birds. Nobody actually saw a T-Rex or a stegosaurus.Nobody living actually saw a trilobite. The best the scientists can honestly say is there is fossil evidence of something that possibly could have been a T rex or a stegosaurus.To insist that they are certain about it is complete bullshit.
It's called inductive reasoning. No one has seen God either and there's even less evidence for his existence. Plus, the existence of fake fossils is not evidence that evolution isn't real, just as the existence of fake Rolexes doesn't mean real Rolexes don't exist.
those that believe in god openly say its about faith.
You're missing my point. If someone manufactured fake religious relics, would that disprove the existence of God?
do you know they are already being faked??? its been happening for centuries,,,
the problem with evolution is that its all based on the same faith and unprovable,
It's only unprovable to those who refuse to honestly examine the evidence. Faith has nothing to do with it. Anti-evolutionists only say that to deflect attention for the fact that there's more evidence for evolution than God. Religious people need faith because, unlike scientists, they have no solid evidence.
I am very religious, but my opposition to evolution is based on the fact that NOBODY ever saw it happen. Fossils have been faked so often that they are useless as evidence.
Just get a piece of chalk and put it under a microscope. You'll see your fossils.

Floods raise mountain ranges? Can you go into a little more detail?
Maybe give some recent examples?

Where's the website I linked you to months ago? It should've answered your questions that you have for me since you changed the cause. The global flood was the effect.

The experiment I would like to do with you is to turn on the fire hose and blast your body with it to see how long you last. Anyway, it's to show you the power of moving water.

However, the next time everyone on the planet gets destroyed has been prophecised. It's metaphorical, so we don't know exactly how everyone gets burned and how the Earth catches fire. Anyway, it doesn't see like a painless way to die.

As for the rest, you need to explain what you are talking about or better yet just give up.

Does your Bible not say these things? ... how odd ... perhaps there's some pages missing ...

I'm focused on one counter-example ... are you ready to agree that Flood Geology Theory has some problems with it and isn't able to explain all that we see? ...

The place you'll want to go is Rowena Point just west of The Dallas ... there's some placards up along the parking lot that explains what I'm talking about in detail ... take a small car, the road is twisty-turnery like Sam Hill designed it ...

Rowena-Viewpoint-1200x800.jpg

Whatever. I gave you a moutain of evidence and you provide a molehill. Yawn. What was your point again?

Where's the website I linked you to months ago? It should've answered your questions that you have for me since you changed the cause. The global flood was the effect.

The experiment I would like to do with you is to turn on the fire hose and blast your body with it to see how long you last. Anyway, it's to show you the power of moving water.

However, the next time everyone on the planet gets destroyed has been prophecised. It's metaphorical, so we don't know exactly how everyone gets burned and how the Earth catches fire. Anyway, it doesn't see like a painless way to die.

As for the rest, you need to explain what you are talking about or better yet just give up.

Where's the website I linked you to months ago?

Was it the one that didn't have the Bible quote that explains planetary orbits?

Are you still confused about the flipping of the magnetic poles?

Whatever. I gave you a moutain of evidence and you provide a molehill. Yawn. What was your point again?

I was presenting a counter-example to your Flood Geology theory ... one that your theory utterly and completely fails to explain ... doesn't appear to even try to explain ... your mountains are but a house of cards, they come tumbling down ...

Let's move to the Tri-Cities area ... the dry lake bed these communities were built on has alternating layers of alluvial and loess deposits underneath the layer of plutonium, as though the area experienced multitude flood events about 100 years apart ... what great sins were the sons and daughters of Cain up to in Eastern Washington that God should smite them again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again ...

And here I was feeling sorry for the Israelis ... yeesh ...

Haha.

You have to start with life.

Still does not create life.
First, what is your definition for "life"?
Second, artificial bacteria were created, too..

Are you still confused about the flipping of the magnetic poles?

You and the atheists should get a thrill out of the flipping of the magnetic poles during the end of the world times.

I don't think the dinosaurs had that much fun with the large asteroid as that didn't happen. They were killed off by Noah's Flood. However, the flipping of the poles will be significant. That is prophecized. God has said the actual poles will reverse as Earth will flip. While Satan using evolution in his Antibible has said the magnetic poles will flip. Isn't that what you believe? Another contradiction. Mwahahahahahahaha.

Last edited:
I was presenting a counter-example to your Flood Geology theory ... one that your theory utterly and completely fails to explain ... doesn't appear to even try to explain ... your mountains are but a house of cards, they come tumbling down ...

I presented 3/4 of the Earth covered by water. WTF? How dumb is your example.

It's evolution that is a house of cards. Great analogy. And the world will literally come tumbling down upon you at the end.

Let's move to the Tri-Cities area ... the dry lake bed these communities were built on has alternating layers of alluvial and loess deposits underneath the layer of plutonium, as though the area experienced multitude flood events about 100 years apart ... what great sins were the sons and daughters of Cain up to in Eastern Washington that God should smite them again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again ...

And here I was feeling sorry for the Israelis ... yeesh ...

What?

First, what is your definition for "life"?
Second, artificial bacteria were created, too..

Haha. 2008. You're an old fart science nogoodnik.

I presented 3/4 of the Earth covered by water. WTF? How dumb is your example.

Yes ... I know ... the Earth is 3/4 covered in water ... it's the 1/4 of Earth that's dry where we find a wealth of counter-examples ... you claimed the Earth was 100% covered in water ... as it says in the Bible ...

Let's visit Lake Missoula ... how ya doing on gas, do you need to fill up? ...

And yes ... Evolution is built upon a house of cards (or actually even less), and you're down to arguing the definition of life? ... that's pathetic ... just ... pathetic ... try starting with the missing anti-matter ... sheesh ...

Forum List

Back