Problems With Evolution

Bond can not accept that evolution was created by God to keep life fully adapted to changing conditions and at some point worlds

Evolution was created by Satan. It and evolutionary thinkers contradict everything that God said in the Bible. I even made a thread about it -- Is This Evidence For Satan?

Surely, it can't be a coincidence. With bad things, there are no coincidences.
God never said anything in the bible. The reason that God no longer speaks is because we know now that people who hear voices are schizzo

It's you who misinterprets the line. Where else is "peacemaker" used in the Bible? In Colossians 1:20. "For it was the Father’s good pleasure for all the fullness to dwell in Him, and through Him to reconcile all things to Himself, having made peace through the blood of His cross."

Peace between the sinners and God. God says there is no peace between God and the wicked. After all, God isn't here in this world anymore (but his influence still is). Do you get it now or are you going to continue to believe in the liberal and Satan's interpretation of peace, i.e. no nukes, bombs, military, etc.?

If you want peace, then prepare for war.

You still haven't answered my question ... why is the rim of the Columbia Gorge untouched by flood waters? ...

Refusing to answer is a form of lying ... you don't want us to think you're a liar, do you? ...

Colossians was written by Paul the Apostle, not God ... is it Paul you worship? ... do you set Paul before God in all matters? ... if you don't adhere to the teaching of Jesus Christ, then you're not a Christian ... you're one of these "false prophets" the Bible warns us about ... spewing your demonic sermons to deceive and entrap Man ... either you serve Christ or you serve the golden calf? ...

Ian Flemming's famous spy was a murderer and adulterer ... the books and movies lead Man away from God ... you chose well ... [giggle] ...

It's you who misinterprets the line. Where else is "peacemaker" used in the Bible? In Colossians 1:20. "For it was the Father’s good pleasure for all the fullness to dwell in Him, and through Him to reconcile all things to Himself, having made peace through the blood of His cross."

Peace between the sinners and God. God says there is no peace between God and the wicked. After all, God isn't here in this world anymore (but his influence still is). Do you get it now or are you going to continue to believe in the liberal and Satan's interpretation of peace, i.e. no nukes, bombs, military, etc.?

You still haven't answered my question ... why is the rim of the Columbia Gorge untouched by flood waters? ...

Refusing to answer is a form of lying ... you don't want us to think you're a liar, do you? ...

Colossians was written by Paul the Apostle, not God ... is it Paul you worship? ... do you set Paul before God in all matters? ... if you don't adhere to the teaching of Jesus Christ, then you're not a Christian ... you're one of these "false prophets" the Bible warns us about ... spewing your demonic sermons to deceive and entrap Man ... either you serve Christ or you serve the golden calf? ...

Ian Flemming's famous spy was a murderer and adulterer ... the books and movies lead Man away from God ... you chose well ... [giggle] ...
Schizzos never lie as they just change the question

Seriously

You might find that the Gods disprove of your assumed entitlement to "heaven". I find it difficult to accept the Gods want angry, vindictive types in their neighborhood.

I didn't say I was angry and vindictive. It's God for disobeying and especially Jesus for the way he was treated. I can't blame him. Us believers want the second coming and patiently await and are ready as possible even though we won't be ready for it. Jesus will be in everyone's neighborhood. The believers hope to be witnesses.

Would you really want to spend an eternity with people like you?

Yep. We don't want to hang in your new and upcoming neighborhood.

Hm.. did you answer my question? I guess not so you lied.

Anyway, it came after.

And you are wrong and are lying about the Bible. They are God's words and autobiography written by different peoples in all walks at different times.

It's like the atheist scientists and people at different times who wrote Satan's Antibible like birds from dinosaurs and humans from monkeys. Silly and stupid stuff like that which you can't help but fall for.

You might find that the Gods disprove of your assumed entitlement to "heaven". I find it difficult to accept the Gods want angry, vindictive types in their neighborhood.

I didn't say I was angry and vindictive. It's God for disobeying and especially Jesus for the way he was treated. I can't blame him. Us believers want the second coming and patiently await and are ready as possible even though we won't be ready for it. Jesus will be in everyone's neighborhood. The believers hope to be witnesses.

Would you really want to spend an eternity with people like you?

Yep. We don't want to hang in your new and upcoming neighborhood.
You didn’t say you were angry and vindictive. I wrote you were angry and vindictive because your behavior displays patterns of anger and vindictiveness.

Anyway, it came after.

Yes, we've established that point ... the Great Flood came after the Creation ... why are the uplands untouched by flood waters? .. how would the sons and daughters of Cain living there be destroyed as it says in the Bible? ... does the answer upset your warmongering plans? ...

You didn’t say you were angry and vindictive. I wrote you were angry and vindictive because your behavior displays patterns of anger and vindictiveness

You are projecting your belief results and behavioral traits onto me. I would guess its because I am right and you are wrong.

The creation scientists invented the scientific method and this is what I showed with Noah's Flood and Genesis. I also applied it to your billions of years old Earth and it did not pass muster. Moreover, macroevolution does not happen with the animals you refer to. Not one thing is observable with evolution. I was given the Columbia River Gorge, but that was formed later and rapidly. I can show you how the South Fork of the American River becomes a class 3 river in mere minutes once the dam is opened. A river appears before your eyes like you were waiting for a bus. Thus, the atheist evos swear by evolution, but nothing is observable. One can't assume God does not exist and did not create things supernaturally and hope to be right. This is what science shows.

The evolution is just sophisticated trickery and even some believers have been take in by it. I think they will go through the tribulations and be tested by Satan. He is the great masquerader of light as we see that he has fooled the liberals, atheists, and some believers. I don't think anyone can stop him except at the end of the world.

You didn’t say you were angry and vindictive. I wrote you were angry and vindictive because your behavior displays patterns of anger and vindictiveness

You are projecting your belief results and behavioral traits onto me. I would guess its because I am right and you are wrong.

The creation scientists invented the scientific method and this is what I showed with Noah's Flood and Genesis. I also applied it to your billions of years old Earth and it did not pass muster. Moreover, macroevolution does not happen with the animals you refer to. Not one thing is observable with evolution. I was given the Columbia River Gorge, but that was formed later and rapidly. I can show you how the South Fork of the American River becomes a class 3 river in mere minutes once the dam is opened. A river appears before your eyes like you were waiting for a bus. Thus, the atheist evos swear by evolution, but nothing is observable. One can't assume God does not exist and did not create things supernaturally and hope to be right. This is what science shows.
Your slogan, ''the creation scientists created the scientific method'' is one you repeat often even though untrue.

The rest of your slogans are similarly untrue. Extremist religos have this odd notion that arguing against that which they don't understand somehow presents an argument. For example, biological evolution is observable. Your creationist ministries claim otherwise but that is why extremist religos are relegated to fear and superstition.

The evolution is just sophisticated trickery and even some believers have been take in by it. I think they will go through the tribulations and be tested by Satan. He is the great masquerader of light as we see that he has fooled the liberals, atheists, and some believers. I don't think anyone can stop him except at the end of the world.

The creation scientists invented the scientific method

Using the scientific method, prove the creation story.

Not one thing is observable with evolution.

Not one thing is observable with creation.

Yes, we've established that point ... the Great Flood came after the Creation ... why are the uplands untouched by flood waters? .. how would the sons and daughters of Cain living there be destroyed as it says in the Bible? ... does the answer upset your warmongering plans? ...

The river came after the flood waters.

The river came after the flood waters.
There were no flood waters.

The Earth and universe are here according to the Bible. We have the evidence of the global flood and buried civilizations. We have the Fountains of the Deep. We have the magnetic field weakening. We have the chicken before the egg. We have lunar recession. We have light buildup of the seafloor showing the Earth is young. We have bent rocks due to chemical reaction. All of this has been demonstrated to you.

Turn your stove on and when its nice and hot, stick your face near it. Feel the heat. That's what in your future after death.

Thus, you are wrong and will get what you want after you die since you do not understand real science nor believe in the supernatural and natural existing side by side. It's right in front of your eyes. There is no abiogenesis. Only Genesis.

OTOH, I am completely right in that not one thing is observable with evolution. There is no evidence of aliens. There is no evidence of macroevolution. There is no evidence of abiogenesis. There is no evidence of big bang. There is no evidence of cosmic inflation. There is no evidence of multiverses. There is no evidence of multiple dimensions beyond four.

I think that's the problem, but you are too stupid to get it haha. That isn't my problem, but yours. Can you hear Darwin screaming his arse off 24/7? I imagine he is like the rich man and the way he treated beggar Lazarus. I think the atheist scientists are held to a higher standard and will have to pay a bigger price.

I even explained about the greatest thing an atheist ever said, but God had already answered him when all eyes will see at the end of the world.

Too silly. Too easy. We have 3/4 of the planet covered by water. We have the highest peaks and deepest oceans that even the heartiest of humans have a hard time scaling or exploring. It's not like the invisible transitional fossils of evolutionists. I even have marine fossils on tops of Mt. Everest and the Himalayas and all the mountains in the world. Also, marine fossils are the most plentiful. Face it. Rocks and fossils do not last that long. They get washed away and do not necessarily end up where the creature died. I don't have to put together multiple animals to form a 'Lucy.' That's one of the dumbest stories people like you believe.

he rest of your slogans are similarly untrue. Extremist religos have this odd notion that arguing against that which they don't understand somehow presents an argument. For example, biological evolution is observable. Your creationist ministries claim otherwise but that is why extremist religos are relegated to fear and superstition.

All of creation science is true.

Nothing of evolution is observable. Nothing is true. You cannot even produce a tailless monkey from a tailed one. The skulls you have of ancient humans are those of ape like modern human skulls. They're not millions of years old, but a few thousand. People have weird head shapes.

Too silly. Too easy. We have 3/4 of the planet covered by water. We have the highest peaks and deepest oceans that even the heartiest of humans have a hard time scaling or exploring. It's not like the invisible transitional fossils of evolutionists. I even have marine fossils on tops of Mt. Everest and the Himalayas and all the mountains in the world. Also, marine fossils are the most plentiful. Face it. Rocks and fossils do not last that long. They get washed away and do not necessarily end up where the creature died. I don't have to put together multiple animals to form a 'Lucy.' That's one of the dumbest stories people like you believe.
Yes, there are mountains and valleys. How does that support a claim to gods?

Rocks and fossils last a very long time.

he rest of your slogans are similarly untrue. Extremist religos have this odd notion that arguing against that which they don't understand somehow presents an argument. For example, biological evolution is observable. Your creationist ministries claim otherwise but that is why extremist religos are relegated to fear and superstition.

All of creation science is true.

Nothing of evolution is observable. Nothing is true. You cannot even produce a tailless monkey from a tailed one. The skulls you have of ancient humans are those of ape like modern human skulls. They're not millions of years old, but a few thousand. People have weird head shapes.
A great deal of evolution is observable.

Can you produce a talking snake?

The Earth and universe are here according to the Bible. We have the evidence of the global flood and buried civilizations. We have the Fountains of the Deep. We have the magnetic field weakening. We have the chicken before the egg. We have lunar recession. We have light buildup of the seafloor showing the Earth is young. We have bent rocks due to chemical reaction. All of this has been demonstrated to you.

Turn your stove on and when its nice and hot, stick your face near it. Feel the heat. That's what in your future after death.

Thus, you are wrong and will get what you want after you die since you do not understand real science nor believe in the supernatural and natural existing side by side. It's right in front of your eyes. There is no abiogenesis. Only Genesis.

OTOH, I am completely right in that not one thing is observable with evolution. There is no evidence of aliens. There is no evidence of macroevolution. There is no evidence of abiogenesis. There is no evidence of big bang. There is no evidence of cosmic inflation. There is no evidence of multiverses. There is no evidence of multiple dimensions beyond four.

I think that's the problem, but you are too stupid to get it haha. That isn't my problem, but yours. Can you hear Darwin screaming his arse off 24/7? I imagine he is like the rich man and the way he treated beggar Lazarus. I think the atheist scientists are held to a higher standard and will have to pay a bigger price.

I even explained about the greatest thing an atheist ever said, but God had already answered him when all eyes will see at the end of the world.

The Earth and universe are here according to the Bible.

Cool story, but that's not the scientific method.

We have the evidence of the global flood and buried civilizations.

Where is the evidence that it was global and that it occurred at the same time?

We have the magnetic field weakening.

Where does the Bible explain sea floor spreading and the reversal of the magnetic field?

There is no evidence of big bang. There is no evidence of cosmic inflation.

No CMB or red shift? Are you lying again? You make Jesus sad when you lie.

Now, where's your Biblical explanation for planetary orbits again?

Forum List

Back