Problems With Evolution

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
The big problem I have with evolution is nobody saw it happen. The scientific method is supposed to be based on observations. Nobody observed a whale lose it's legs and go live in the ocean. Nobody observed dinosaurs become birds.
Nobody actually saw a T-Rex or a stegosaurus.Nobody living actually saw a trilobite.

The best the scientists can honestly say is there is fossil evidence of something that possibly could have been a T rex or a stegosaurus.To insist that they are certain about it is complete bullshit.

FAKE FOSSILS

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-fake-fossils-pervert-paleontology-excerpt/

FAKE TRILOBITES & TRILOBITE FOSSIL FORGERY

How Fake Fossils Pervert Paleontology [Excerpt]

Is it a bird? Is it a dinosaur? No, it's a fake

https://aaps-journal.org/Forgery-From-Fendi-To-Fossils.html

9 Fossils and Finds That Were Total Fakes

Fake bird fossil highlights the problem of illegal trading

Fake 'giant spider fossil' dupes scientists

There is big money to be made in faking fossils. It's very likely this game has been going on for years and years. That means those skeletons of extinct animals you see in the museums could all be fakes. That would mean they never existed alive.

The big problem I have with evolution is nobody saw it happen. The scientific method is supposed to be based on observations. Nobody observed a whale lose it's legs and go live in the ocean. Nobody observed dinosaurs become birds. Nobody actually saw a T-Rex or a stegosaurus.Nobody living actually saw a trilobite. The best the scientists can honestly say is there is fossil evidence of something that possibly could have been a T rex or a stegosaurus.To insist that they are certain about it is complete bullshit.
It's called inductive reasoning. No one has seen God either and there's even less evidence for his existence. Plus, the existence of fake fossils is not evidence that evolution isn't real, just as the existence of fake Rolexes doesn't mean real Rolexes don't exist.

The big problem I have with evolution is nobody saw it happen. The scientific method is supposed to be based on observations. Nobody observed a whale lose it's legs and go live in the ocean. Nobody observed dinosaurs become birds.
Nobody actually saw a T-Rex or a stegosaurus.Nobody living actually saw a trilobite.

The best the scientists can honestly say is there is fossil evidence of something that possibly could have been a T rex or a stegosaurus.To insist that they are certain about it is complete bullshit.

FAKE FOSSILS

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-fake-fossils-pervert-paleontology-excerpt/

There is big money to be made in faking fossils. It's very likely this game has been going on for years and years. That means those skeletons of extinct animals you see in the museums could all be fakes. That would mean they never existed alive.

Though I support evolutionary theory I would love someone to explain why the Japanese hear music on the opposite side of their brain to every one else?

1591746697826.png
1591746763493.png

The big problem I have with evolution is nobody saw it happen. The scientific method is supposed to be based on observations. Nobody observed a whale lose it's legs and go live in the ocean. Nobody observed dinosaurs become birds. Nobody actually saw a T-Rex or a stegosaurus.Nobody living actually saw a trilobite. The best the scientists can honestly say is there is fossil evidence of something that possibly could have been a T rex or a stegosaurus.To insist that they are certain about it is complete bullshit.
It's called inductive reasoning. No one has seen God either and there's even less evidence for his existence. Plus, the existence of fake fossils is not evidence that evolution isn't real, just as the existence of fake Rolexes doesn't mean real Rolexes don't exist.
It's called FRAUD.

FAKE FOSSILS

the problems go far beyond observation,,,it requires magic,,,

those that believe in god openly say its about faith,,,

It's called FRAUD.
While fake fossils are indeed fraud, that in no way disproves the Theory of Evolution.

those that believe in god openly say its about faith.
You're missing my point. If someone manufactured fake religious relics, would that disprove the existence of God?

You're missing my point. If someone manufactured fake religious relics, would that disprove the existence of God?
do you know they are already being faked???

its been happening for centuries,,,

the problem with evolution is that its all based on the same faith and unprovable,,,

do you know they are already being faked??? its been happening for centuries,,,
the problem with evolution is that its all based on the same faith and unprovable,
It's only unprovable to those who refuse to honestly examine the evidence. Faith has nothing to do with it. Anti-evolutionists only say that to deflect attention for the fact that there's more evidence for evolution than God. Religious people need faith because, unlike scientists, they have no solid evidence.

the problem with evolution is that its all based on the same faith and unprovable,
It's only unprovable to those who refuse to honestly examine the evidence. Faith has nothing to do with it. Anti-evolutionists only say that to deflect attention for the fact that there's more evidence for evolution than God. Religious people need faith because, unlike scientists, they have no solid evidence.
I leave god out of it and look only at the evidence,,,and so far its been lacking and just another religion,,,

I leave god out of it and look only at the evidence,,,and so far its been lacking,,,
How so? What's lacking?

Evidence must be real, not theoretical.

It's called FRAUD.
While fake fossils are indeed fraud, that in no way disproves the Theory of Evolution.
Without evidence to support it, the TOE means nothing.

FAKE FOSSILS

the problems go far beyond observation,,,it requires magic,,,
The problems are inherently,,,, folks who don't understand,,,,

It's called FRAUD.
Without evidence to support it, the TOE means nothing.
The Theory of Evolution is among the best supported theories in science. In anticipation of your obvious confusion about what constitutes a scientific theory, you might want to look that up.

FAKE FOSSILS

Conspiracy theories don't represent an argument.

FAKE FOSSILS

The problem with the belief of an invisible, all-powerful thingy in the sky: It's the go to, for the superstitious and brainwashed, who can only conjure up most simple and childish answers regarding the universe that aren't answered unequivocally by science...."Well son/daughter, science doesn't have all the answers on everything, so what they don't have absolute proof of,...the invisible thingy in the sky did it."

Last edited:

FAKE FOSSILS

While there have been instances of fake fossils, they are far from common. The evolution of the whale is well documented in the fossil record. You're grasping at straws to hold on to you religious beliefs.

Forum List

Back