Pro Soccer players booed for taking a knee during National Anthem

What people don't realize is that sports rise and fall in popularity. President Ford was offered contracts to play in the NFL, and said "no thanks" in the 1930's. Just not enough money in it.

There wasn't enough money in the NFL in the 1930's...

That's a bit different now, don't you think?

Boxing and wrestling were a lot bigger in the 1930's. Things go in cycles. And the doofuses who are making NFL games and others into social justice events are accelerating the cycle.

When is the last time boxing or wrestling were the top sports? 1930's? Seems like a really long "cycle".

What sport can you watch without getting your delicate feelings hurt? Water polo maybe?
I dont HAVE to watch any of them

those spoiled halfwits need me way more than I need them
Exactly. It’s pretty easy to give up. Just like other forms of entertainment.
The sports will miss all 12 of you.
Watch what happens, Asslips..they fucked themselves royally.
They all get paycuts now.

Last edited:
What sport can you watch without getting your delicate feelings hurt? Water polo maybe?

I have watched. NBA ratings are higher than average.

"You can't even have support from your own fans in your own stadium," FC Dallas defender Reggie Cannon said. "It's baffling to me."

poor clueless Reggie

you thought most Americans hate their country as much as you do?

I guess not
Reggie it’s called freedom of speech those who don’t share your views have the right to express how they feel as well. Sorry if this comes as a shock to you.

Boxing and wrestling were a lot bigger in the 1930's. Things go in cycles. And the doofuses who are making NFL games and others into social justice events are accelerating the cycle.

I looked it up.

"Americans named baseball as the most popular sport in 1948 and 1960, but football claimed the top spot in 1972 and has been the public's favorite ever since. "

1597435236688.png

Football has been our favorite for a while now. Seems like a REALLY long cycle you're describing there.

I looked it up.

"Americans named baseball as the most popular sport in 1948 and 1960, but football claimed the top spot in 1972 and has been the public's favorite ever since. "

View attachment 374998

Football has been our favorite for a while now. Seems like a REALLY long cycle you're describing there.

They'll be taking pay cuts. ALL of them.

What nation do these athletes play for? Take your asses to China, commie pukes!

I'll tell you right now: Americans ain't playing that crap. Black Lives Matter your Commie ass to China, bitch! Let's see how much they pay you and how non-racist they are.

You're going to disrespect America's National Anthem? Fuck You! :hhello::fu:

They don't make most of Americans' world go 'round in ary a way. We can always go to mud-boggin' or the rodeos.

Last edited:

"You can't even have support from your own fans in your own stadium," FC Dallas defender Reggie Cannon said. "It's baffling to me."

poor clueless Reggie

you thought most Americans hate their country as much as you do?

I guess not
Reggie it’s called freedom of speech those who don’t share your views have the right to express how they feel as well. Sorry if this comes as a shock to you.

People definitely have the right to free speech.

But if the soccer league, or NFL or NBA articulates speech against this country that I'm offended by, I don't have to stay there and listen to it.

And If I paid for a ticket and I'm there, I have the right to free speech to denounce the players and call them everything except a child of God.

I looked it up.

View attachment 374998

They'll be taking pay cuts. ALL of them.

Maybe. They're making too much as it is. Doesn't seem to be bothering them much.

I can't say I would care all that much either if I took a $20,000 pay cut while making 8 million.

Texas was the last state to free their slaves. What in the hell was this guy expecting? Texas is famous for being a racist state. Not far behind Mississippi and Alabama.

Were you and IM2 enslaved in Texas? Should we aleRt the authorities?

Its amazing to watch pro sports commit suicide on national TV....especially at a time when we are getting use to not having them play.....we don't need pro sports at all...so all of you athlete kids in college and HS when you get picked up by a pro league and your pay in inadequate you can look back to this time for an answer....maybe Lebron James can give you a loan....

Actually the NBA began dropping fans and viewers in huge numbers when Lebron went to LA...not sure why that is exactly but that can be found on the internet if you care to look...the NBA thought the fans were chomping at the bit to watch them play this year...but their ratings are in the toilet...maybe its the shortened and silly season the league has put together but I think its because of their political grandstanding....we don't want a lecture from ball players on anything....especially when we are paying their freight....
When everybody loves Raymond reruns are beating the Lakers vs Denver their is trouble on the horizon....

Actually the NBA began dropping fans and viewers in huge numbers when Lebron went to LA...not sure why that is exactly but that can be found on the internet if you care to look...the NBA thought the fans were chomping at the bit to watch them play this year...but their ratings are in the toilet...maybe its the shortened and silly season the league has put together but I think its because of their political grandstanding....we don't want a lecture from ball players on anything....especially when we are paying their freight....
When everybody loves Raymond reruns are beating the Lakers vs Denver their is trouble on the horizon....
:itsok:

"The first week recorded a 14% reduced from the pre coronavirus average. However, it surged to 14% above the average after the first weekend itself.

And now with the NBA playoffs round the corner, the NBA TV ratings would shoot off the roof.

Thus Trump’s comments about boycotting the NBA did not have a lasting effect on the TV Ratings, which can be seen as a massive win for the NBA."

"The first week recorded a 14% reduced from the pre coronavirus average. However, it surged to 14% above the average after the first weekend itself.

And now with the NBA playoffs round the corner, the NBA TV ratings would shoot off the roof.

Thus Trump’s comments about boycotting the NBA did not have a lasting effect on the TV Ratings, which can be seen as a massive win for the NBA."
"Would" ..but won't. They wanna play Commie/rioter supporter in America? They will be feeling it.

You'll see. I don't play Nostradumbass often, but on this I am going to.

"Would" ..but won't. They wanna play Commie/rioter supporter in America? They will be feeling it.

You'll see. I don't play Nostradumbass often, but on this I am going to.
So you think those people that made the ratings 14% above average are going to suddenly stop watching? Is that really your logic? :lol:

Forum List

Back