Pro Soccer players booed for taking a knee during National Anthem

High School Football doesn't take knees.

1597433115800.png

They'll survive without you.
Sure they will.

but at a price

What people don't realize is that sports rise and fall in popularity. President Ford was offered contracts to play in the NFL, and said "no thanks" in the 1930's. Just not enough money in it.
America became a much richer nation overall after WWII

and that lasted until the chinese disease struck

the players in professional sports today are very lucky

but after kneeling their luck may have run out because we may never see the previous levels of prosperity again for a long long time

What people don't realize is that sports rise and fall in popularity. President Ford was offered contracts to play in the NFL, and said "no thanks" in the 1930's. Just not enough money in it.

There wasn't enough money in the NFL in the 1930's...

That's a bit different now, don't you think?

I guess you guys can add soccer to all the things you're boycotting.

Maybe you guys can stick with ballet and synchronized swimming so that they don't hurt your delicate feelings.
No Americans watch soccer anyways. :auiqs.jpg:
Maybe if they have family involved in the game..
I gave up Soccer when my kids stopped playing. :)

I guess you guys can add soccer to all the things you're boycotting.

Maybe you guys can stick with ballet and synchronized swimming so that they don't hurt your delicate feelings.
People actually watch soccer? Zzzz

Looks like you snowflakes are boycotting the #1, 2, 3, 5, and 9 most popular sports in the country. Maybe more.

There wasn't enough money in the NFL in the 1930's...

That's a bit different now, don't you think?

Boxing and wrestling were a lot bigger in the 1930's. Things go in cycles. And the doofuses who are making NFL games and others into social justice events are accelerating the cycle.

Forum List

Back