Pro Soccer players booed for taking a knee during National Anthem

When people buy a ticket for a sporting event, they have the right to boo. This is why the NFL and MLB are doing their protests against the flag this year. They would get booed off the field if the stands weren't empty.
People may not forget this Anti-American Marxist supporting tomfoolery next year, either.
I'm surprised at baseball allowing it.
There's always AAA and NCAA.

I used to be one of the biggest pro football fans

but I wont support a lie

Thanks for proving my point. Your delicate feelings won't allow you to watch most sports.

Go enjoy your synchronized swimming. They won't offend you there...for now.

I guess you guys can add soccer to all the things you're boycotting.

Maybe you guys can stick with ballet and synchronized swimming so that they don't hurt your delicate feelings.
No Americans watch soccer anyways. :auiqs.jpg:
Maybe if they have family involved in the game..

Football, basketball, baseball, Nascar, soccer.

What sport can you watch without getting your delicate feelings hurt? Water polo maybe?
Tennis, LaCrosse, (A true American game) couple others I won't say lest the SJWs get in there and muck those up, too. They're like locusts, they ruin everything.

Texas was the last state to free their slaves. What in the hell was this guy expecting? Texas is famous for being a racist state. Not far behind Mississippi and Alabama.
That was 150 years ago

Frisco Texas is very upscale

they have all the modern conveniences you will find anywhere

not to mention that soccer fans tend to be effete liberals, many of whom are economic refugees from California

these kids are just clueless jocks with a child's brain in an adult body
There are parts of Texas that are indeed modern and not racist but you are kidding yourself if you believe most of the state is like that. I've been there.
You are so anti white I imagine even guilt-ridden white libs have to kiss your feet or be called racists

Maybe you guys can stick with ballet and synchronized swimming so that they don't hurt your delicate feelings.

What sport can you watch without getting your delicate feelings hurt? Water polo maybe?
Tennis, LaCrosse, (A true American game) couple others I won't say lest the SJWs get in there and muck those up, too. They're like locusts, they ruin everything.

You're really reaching for some of the less popular sports there. Have fun with that.

Your dewicate wittle feewings won't be hurt there if you stick with those.

You're really reaching for some of the less popular sports there. Have fun with that.

Your dewicate wittle feewings won't be hurt there if you stick with those.

The NFL isn't the only football promotion out there. The SEC, the XFL, the MAC, Big 10, high school football.

The NFL isn't the only football promotion out there. The SEC, the XFL, the MAC, Big 10, high school football.

Well the Big 10 cancelled their season. Didn't the XFL go bankrupt again?

You'll be boycotting the others when they take a knee anyway, assuming they haven't already.

Boxing as well as wrestling are sports worthy to be watched, especially the pro games.

Until they hurt your feelings too.

Pro Wrestling fans don't have their feelings hurt. We aren't snowflakes.

I remember many years ago, Jesse Ventura was scheduled for a match in Steubenville. He kept referring to the venue as "Stupidville" and it just fired up the fans to get his comeuppance.

If doofi like Kaepernick would take the abuse they deserve, like Governor Ventura did when he insulted a tremendous city, people would take his impudence better.

Well the Big 10 cancelled their season. Didn't the XFL go bankrupt again?

You'll be boycotting the others when they take a knee anyway, assuming they haven't already.

High School Football doesn't take knees.

As far as the XFL, they were just sold to The Rock, a very patriotic American

Forum List

Back