Pro-Choice on abortion but not on medical care...Is that the official position of the Democrat Party?

Maybe people could take you a bit more seriously if you put a little more effort into crafting an effective sentence. This is, after all, an English language forum. Words mean things.
So, I didn't put 'getting' between the words of and real in the sentence?
And you couldn't figure it out?
I can believe that.

Nope. That's your problem. If you don't like the way your insurance company handles their costs, fire them. But don't use it as an
excuse for overbearing government.

I wish I could fire my insurance company... but not really. Costs of accidents are spread among all of us.

if the disease continues to get spread to those with the jab, then it's POINTLESS.

Except it's not people who got the shot who are the problem. They are less likely to get sick and if they do, it's less likely to be serious.

The deaths are all you idiots who aren't getting the shot because you think you can take some Horse Dewormer because a Reality TV Guy told you to.

1634207243491.png

1634207290509.png

Right everyone, calm down...

There seems to be some pissed off people here because Biden's Vaccine is kicking the ass of the Trump Virus...

Trump Virus is hard to beat but if we all pull together under Biden he will lead the way with his Vaccine...

Note: Previous attempts to call it the flu, China Virus/Flu, a cough have failed... This is now the Trump Virus... It is all about the branding..

Right everyone, calm down...

There seems to be some pissed off people here because Biden's Vaccine is kicking the ass of the Trump Virus...

Trump Virus is hard to beat but if we all pull together under Biden he will lead the way with his Vaccine...

Note: Previous attempts to call it the flu, China Virus/Flu, a cough have failed... This is now the Trump Virus... It is all about the branding..
"Trump Virus" :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Refusing to get vaccinated is akin to driving around intoxicated. You have the right to drink like a fool in the privacy of your home but once you go out in public you face a lot of different penalties should you fail to conduct yourself properly. Public safety trumps individual rights nearly every time.
1634238296569.jpeg

Take your shots.

You said after.
Here is what I said, I had to go back find it…you are distorting what I said.

“After viability, abortion is not so clear cut.”

That I stand by. Before viability abortion is nothing more than a medical procedure between her and her doctor and she is the only one who has rights in tbe matter.

After viability, It is’t so clear cut. The fetus has to considered. Yet what if it has severe or lethal birth defects? What if the mother’s health or life is in danger?

That I stand by. Before viability abortion is nothing more than a medical procedure between her and her doctor and she is the only one who has rights in tbe matter.

After viability, It is’t so clear cut. The fetus has to considered. Yet what if it has severe or lethal birth defects? What if the mother’s health or life is in danger?
So the laws are wrong that determine that killing a fetus of any gestational age, secondary to killing a pregnant mother, is homicide? If your daughter was very happily pregnant and was murdered, and her husband was as distraught over the loss of his child as the loss of his wife, you'd just tell him to get over it -- I mean it was just a blob of cells? Don't lie.

Last edited:

Ok, but you didn’t qualify it like that.

I have no problem with those narrow exceptions. However, in today’s world, and with abortion being used as contraception, you have to be clear in every aspect.

Ok, but you didn’t qualify it like that.

I have no problem with those narrow exceptions. However, in today’s world, and with abortion being used as contraception, you have to be clear in every aspect.
And believe me, as someone who has worked in a medical practice where abortions were performed, I have seen to what extent abortion actually is used as birth control. Do not ever believe those who want to argue that it's not.

Or is there different spin for it?
Are there any of you Dems on this board who believe one should have the right to choose medical care without persecution?
What persecution? You mean mockery and ridicule? That falls under freedom of expression. Our right to mock and ridicule you is constitutionally protected. Other than that no one is forcing you to get the vaccine. No one is going to hold you down and give it to you against your will and no one is seriously arguing that you should be held down and given it against your will. What you have is a choice. You can choose to get vaccinated or you can stay your ass at home and be barred from anywhere that has a vaccine mandate. This isn't anything new. You can be barred from most places for not wearing shoes or shirts or for being dirty. Think of a vaccine mandate as your office telling you that you have to bath before they let you come back to work and the rest of us laughing at you for being a dirty disgusting bastard.

What persecution? You mean mockery and ridicule? That falls under freedom of expression. Our right to mock and ridicule you is constitutionally protected. Other than that no one is forcing you to get the vaccine. No one is going to hold you down and give it to you against your will and no one is seriously arguing that you should be held down and given it against your will. What you have is a choice. You can choose to get vaccinated or you can stay your ass at home and be barred from anywhere that has a vaccine mandate. This isn't anything new. You can be barred from most places for not wearing shoes or shirts or for being dirty. Think of a vaccine mandate as your office telling you that you have to bath before they let you come back to work and the rest of us laughing at you for being a dirty disgusting bastard.
And what about those who have been medically told not to get it? You going to shame them too?

I suppose we should start keeping all the HIV positive folks in cages huh?
Why not? We did a lot of quarantine with Covid, why not HIV? It might well stop it. It's another mRNA virus, after all. No vaccine, oddly.

I said nothing about driving drunk. you can't argue my point so you continue to put words in my mouth.

me not being vaccinated has no affect on you at all if you ARE vaccinated. If that's not the case, there's no reason to get it to begin with.
Just want to say, this is quite a good argument, IMO.

Forum List

Back