Pro-Choice on abortion but not on medical care...Is that the official position of the Democrat Party?

And what about those who have been medically told not to get it? You going to shame them too?
Nope. But we will continue to shame the assclowns who refuse the vaccine over political reasons rather than medical ones and are putting those who can't get it for medical reasons at greater risk.

And believe me, as someone who has worked in a medical practice where abortions were performed, I have seen to what extent abortion actually is used as birth control. Do not ever believe those who want to argue that it's not.

I don't think anyone here has argued that abortion isn't being used as contraception. Of course it is.

It's just none of your fucking business.

Oh, and you would know who is who how exactly if they don’t tell you?
The assclowns shouting at school board members are telling us all exactly who they are. The people unable to get the vaccine due to medical issues are a tiny tiny percentage of the population.

You just keep on saying that over and over and some day it might be true.

It's always been true...

Even when abortion was illegal, no one was prosecuted for "murder" for having one, (Or prosecuted at all, for that matter), and providers were only prosecuted if they messed up and maimed the women.

This "Fetuses are People" schtick you guys are on, wanting to give more rights to a glob of tissue than the woman it is inside, is a recent invention. Before that, it was all about keeping women in their place.

It's always been true...

Even when abortion was illegal, no one was prosecuted for "murder" for having one, (Or prosecuted at all, for that matter), and providers were only prosecuted if they messed up and maimed the women.

This "Fetuses are People" schtick you guys are on, wanting to give more rights to a glob of tissue than the woman it is inside, is a recent invention. Before that, it was all about keeping women in their place.
So if your mother had been murdered when you were in her uterus at, say, 12 weeks of gestation, and the world had been forever deprived of your unique genius, you would technically NOT have been murdered? Sounds good. Way to have some self-respect.

The assclowns shouting at school board members are telling us all exactly who they are. The people unable to get the vaccine due to medical issues are a tiny tiny percentage of the population.
Agreed, it is a small percent. But you still don’t know who is and who isn’t…that’s my point. You’re basing assumptions on ideological political differences, and assuming that a group aren’t….Sorry, but that’s just stupid.

Agreed, it is a small percent. But you still don’t know who is and who isn’t…that’s my point. You’re basing assumptions on ideological political differences, and assuming that a group aren’t….Sorry, but that’s just stupid.
Who are you assuming I'm making assumptions about? We aren't talking about a specific person and I'm not making decisions in a vacuum. There's plenty of assclowns willing to tell everyone just why they aren't getting vaccinated and the ones not doing so for political reasons should be shamed and ridiculed.

Who are you assuming I'm making assumptions about? We aren't talking about a specific person and I'm not making decisions in a vacuum. There's plenty of assclowns willing to tell everyone just why they aren't getting vaccinated and the ones not doing so for political reasons should be shamed and ridiculed.
Why? Why is it your business…

That's cool, as long as you're open to taking some shame and ridicule yourself for being a Nazi.

1634483978922.jpeg

Why? Why is it your business…
As I said before, those refusing the vaccination for political reasons are actually putting the people you were pretending to care about earlier, the ones unable to get the vaccine due to medical reasons, at greater risk.
That's cool, as long as you're open to taking some shame and ridicule yourself for being a Nazi.
Why would I give a fuck if some assclown online calls me a nazi? Lol.

Last edited:
As I said before, those refusing the vaccination for political reasons are actually putting the people you were pretending to care about earlier, the ones unable to get the vaccine due to medical reasons, at greater risk.

Why would I give a fuck if someone assclown online calls me a nazi? Lol.
Just making a note.

Again, why is this YOUR business....? See, part of the way Marxist promote their way of doing things is that everyone must conform to what the Marxist believes...To dissent from their beliefs is to slap a direct call to war. And the tool they use is mockery, and ridicule...All of this was outlined in the 1960s book by Saul Alenski...Problem for you guys is that none of this is new, or novel...Therefore it's not working now which feeds into your frustration...

Forum List

Back