Pro-Choice on abortion but not on medical care...Is that the official position of the Democrat Party?

So, what you're saying is, it doesn't matter if I am riding a motorcycle. If you are driving a Volvo, you're good.

Right?

Except for the increased insurance costs to pay for your motorcycle accident.
And having to be caught in a four hour traffic jam because the cops are scraping your remains off the pavement.

Except for the increased insurance costs to pay for your motorcycle accident.
Nope. That's your problem. If you don't like the way your insurance company handles their costs, fire them. But don't use it as an
excuse for overbearing government.

No analogy is absolutely perfect. A vaccine is like the airbags and seatbelts on your car while the antivaxers fly by on motorcycles and no helmets. You stand a good chance of getting home no matter what you are driving but if you crash it's your ass if you have nothing to protect you.
That's a bad analogy - but there's another that makes more sense. Masks and vaccines aren't like airbags and seatbelts, which are there solely to protect the driver from their own stupidity. Instead, they are like catalytic converters and emissions control systems. The protect the atmosphere, the air the we all breath, from becoming contaminated with a dangerous contaminants.

You don't know much about vaccines.
Just as long as everyone gets vaccinated.
So you admit the vaccine doesn't work. If you got it and are protected then why are you so worried? And wouldn't that negate the need for totalitarian action from the left? You are protected, so let all of your conservatives brothers die. And the ones that don't will be protected via natural antibodies. Win Win. You get what you want, and we get what we want.

So you admit the vaccine doesn't work. If you got it and are protected then why are you so worried? And wouldn't that negate the need for totalitarian action from the left? You are protected, so let all of your conservatives brothers die. And the ones that don't will be protected via natural antibodies. Win Win. You get what you want, and we get what we want.
I'll state again, you don't know shit about vaccines.
The flu vaccine doesn't prevent nor is a cure for the flu, people are still getting the flu each winter.
The flu shot helps keep people of real sick and out of the hospital, that's it, nothing more.
People will die because of 'natural' stupidity.

I'll state again, you don't know shit about vaccines.
The flu vaccine doesn't prevent nor is a cure for the flu, people are still getting the flu each winter.
The flu shot helps keep people of real sick and out of the hospital, that's it, nothing more.
People will die because of 'natural' stupidity.
Exactly. That is exactly what we all have been saying to you and others. And just like the flu shot we should also have choice. If you have the shot, you can still carry the virus, and pass it to others...just like those who were not vaccinated. And this is why mass vaccination will not get rid of covid.

Edit: Maybe some don't realize when we say "you are protected" it is a sarcasm where we are using the misnomer that some on the left believe where they think they can't get covid if they are vaccinated, and that if we all get the vaccine they are safer, and it will go away. It doesn't stop the spread, but just helps us recover if we do get it. I am not anti-vax at all. I am just against the government forcing me to get it.

Last edited:
Or is there different spin for it?
Are there any of you Dems on this board who believe one should have the right to choose medical care without persecution?

Absolutely. In fact. I encourage you not to get the vaccine.

EEA7A168-BA94-4A30-9BE9-37A87C104B92.jpeg

Exactly. That is exactly what we all have been saying to you and others. And just like the flu shot we should also have choice. If you have the shot, you can still carry the virus, and pass it to others...just like those who were not vaccinated. And this is why mass vaccination will get rid of covid.
You're right.
So, why did you state: 'And the ones that don't will be protected via natural antibodies'.
That isn't the way it works.
People who aren't vaccinated for the measles will still get it.
People who are vaccinated won't get it nor pass it around, unless they make direct contact with another person that hasn't been vaccinated, immediately after.

There isn't any natural immunity from measles.
So, many people have been vaccinated it's just rare, in the US.
They had a measles outbreak from the camel jockey's that came here from Afghanistan.

You're right.
So, why did you state: 'And the ones that don't will be protected via natural antibodies'.
That isn't the way it works.
People who aren't vaccinated for the measles will still get it.
People who are vaccinated won't get it nor pass it around, unless they make direct contact with another person that hasn't been vaccinated, immediately after.

There isn't any natural immunity from measles.
So, many people have been vaccinated it's just rare, in the US.
They had a measles outbreak from the camel jockey's that came here from Afghanistan.
As I stated in that post (#104), if you had covid and recover our bodies create natural antibodies .

After people recover from infection with a virus, the immune system retains a memory of it. Immune cells and proteins that circulate in the body can recognize and kill the pathogen if it’s encountered again, protecting against disease and reducing illness severity. This long-term immune protection involves several components. Antibodies—proteins that circulate in the blood—recognize foreign substances like viruses and neutralize them.

You admit in post #105 a vaccine such as the flu or covid does not make you immune, you can still get covid, and pass it along to others. It allows you to have an easier recovery if you do get it.

Where did you hear that your body does not build up a resistance (via antibodies) when you recover from having the measles?

It is very unlikely to get chicken pox or measles again if you had a natural disease. However, reinfection is not too unusual even after full immunization against them (2 doses in US). Reinfection is usually milder in severity.

Once you’ve had measles once, it’s highly unlikely you’ll get it again as your body is able to build up a resistance.

Dr. Dan Stock explains this well.

As I stated in that post (#104), if you had covid and recover our bodies create natural antibodies .
No, you didn't.
You are protected, so let all of your conservatives brothers die. And the ones that don't will be protected via natural antibodies'.

You stated nothing about catching it and recovering, of course if you catch covid, you will have limited antibodies to it, it is by no means immunity.

You admit in post #105 a vaccine such as the flu or covid does not make you immune, you can still get covid, and pass it along to others. It allows you to have an easier recovery if you do get it.

Where did you hear that your body does not build up a resistance (via antibodies) when you recover from having the measles?
No,I didn't.
You stated resistance, I stated immunity.

Dr. Dan Stock explains this well.

No, you didn't.
You are protected, so let all of your conservatives brothers die. And the ones that don't will be protected via natural antibodies'.

You stated nothing about catching it and recovering, of course if you catch covid, you will have limited antibodies to it, it is by no means immunity.

No,I didn't.
You stated resistance, I stated immunity.
Yes I did. Here is what I said exactly..
And what I said is accurate. I cannot be held responsible for your inability to read a paragraph. If your conservative brothers don’t die from it (in other words recover from it) they will have natural antibodies, and that is a fact. That is how your body works. You get infected, and if you recover you get the blessing of natural, more effective, antibodies.

immunity

ĭ-myoo͞′nĭ-tē

noun​

1. The quality or condition of being immune.
  2. Inherited, acquired, or induced resistance to infection by a specific pathogen.
  3. Exemption from certain generally applicable requirements of law or from certain liabilities, granted to special groups of people to facilitate the performance of their public functions.

Last edited:
Or is there different spin for it?
Are there any of you Dems on this board who believe one should have the right to choose medical care without persecution?

Vaccinations aren't "medical care", they're a public health problem. Also, having a vaccine doesn't force you to feed, clothe and house another human being for the next 20 years, and parent them for the rest of your life.

Forum List

Back