Pro-Choice on abortion but not on medical care...Is that the official position of the Democrat Party?

Again, why is this YOUR business....? See, part of the way Marxist promote their way of doing things is that everyone must conform to what the Marxist believes...To dissent from their beliefs is to slap a direct call to war. And the tool they use is mockery, and ridicule...All of this was outlined in the 1960s book by Saul Alenski...Problem for you guys is that none of this is new, or novel...Therefore it's not working now which feeds into your frustration...
Well said.

I do know a few ignorant conservatives, but every one of them is aware of the Alinskyite tricks on an almost intuitive level and theretofore immune.

Well said.

I do know a few ignorant conservatives, but every one of them is aware of the Alinskyite tricks on an almost intuitive level and theretofore immune.
We see these tactics used in here all the time. And what kills me is that some in here either think they are intellectual by using them, or don't even realize that they are using them...Why in the world people just can't debate anymore is disheartening...

I can remember some 20 years ago when I first started posting on internet message boards starting with the now defunct Whistle Stopper, we had some great debates. And respectful ones as well...Maybe it was that people were just smarter then, IDK...But, today's level almost borders on not worth it...

Again, why is this YOUR business....?
Because I want it to be. That's the thing about my business, it's mine you fucking moron. Lol.
See, part of the way Marxist promote their way of doing things is that everyone must conform to what the Marxist believes...
You clowns talk about Marxists like they're hiding under your beds like the boogie man. Lol. I'm a capitalist and a small business owner.
To dissent from their beliefs is to slap a direct call to war.
You afraid of war pussy? I don't mind dissent, a loud argument or a good fight. In this case though I'm talking about shaming and ridiculing anti vaxxers, not force or violence but a pussy like you would equate mean words to warfare. Lol.
And the tool they use is mockery, and ridicule...All of this was outlined in the 1960s book by Saul Alenski...Problem for you guys is that none of this is new, or novel...Therefore it's not working now which feeds into your frustration...
Shame and ridicule work just fine. Shame and ridicule is what's forcing states to tear down monuments to slavers and traitors. Shame and ridicule forced Nascar to ban Confederate Flags from their events, forced the NFL and NBA to financially support BLM. Shame and ridicule is taking your country and your culture from you cuck boy.

Shame and ridicule work just fine. Shame and ridicule is what's forcing states to tear down monuments to slavers and traitors. Shame and ridicule forced Nascar to ban Confederate Flags from their events, forced the NFL and NBA to financially support BLM. Shame and ridicule is taking your country and your culture from you cuck boy.
“Cuck boy”?
WTF are you talking about Kunta Kinte.
You are the cuck…you are gargling the nutsack of Father Government, you are begging for them to shove an experimental vaccine up your ass, you are begging them to force you to live their way.
I find it far easier to “shame and ridicule“ those who smile and brag about allowing Father Government to fuck their ass.
hahaha…you backwards thinking Toads are facinating.
Thanks for the free entertainment Kunta.

We see these tactics used in here all the time. And what kills me is that some in here either think they are intellectual by using them, or don't even realize that they are using them...Why in the world people just can't debate anymore is disheartening...

I can remember some 20 years ago when I first started posting on internet message boards starting with the now defunct Whistle Stopper, we had some great debates. And respectful ones as well...Maybe it was that people were just smarter then, IDK...But, today's level almost borders on not worth it...
Ditto, except I start posting only about 12 or 13 years ago. It's amusing to watch how quickly what could have been a good conversation degrade into middle school taunts.

Because I want it to be. That's the thing about my business, it's mine you fucking moron. Lol.

You clowns talk about Marxists like they're hiding under your beds like the boogie man. Lol. I'm a capitalist and a small business owner.

You afraid of war pussy? I don't mind dissent, a loud argument or a good fight. In this case though I'm talking about shaming and ridiculing anti vaxxers, not force or violence but a pussy like you would equate mean words to warfare. Lol.

Spoken like a true intellectual. Thanks for sharing your genius with us.

Wow...and to me this is the sort of uncivil, totalitarian approach that will not succeed in this country....But, I can see that you are struggling with your arguments based on the level of insult starting to invade your posting...So, come on back when you calm down....K?

Or is there different spin for it?
Are there any of you Dems on this board who believe one should have the right to choose medical care without persecution?
Communists will choose whatever will result in the greatest loss of life.

So if your mother had been murdered when you were in her uterus at, say, 12 weeks of gestation, and the world had been forever deprived of your unique genius, you would technically NOT have been murdered? Sounds good. Way to have some self-respect.
Sooooooooooooooooo, JoeB131 summons a herd of crickets.

“Cuck boy”?
You are the cuck…you are gargling the nutsack of Father Government, you are begging for them to shove an experimental vaccine up your ass, you are begging them to force you to live their way.
We're actually forcing you to live our way, hence why you're cucks. Vaccine mandates, tearing down your monuments, forcing gay marriage and multiculturalism on you and your country. Lol.
I find it far easier to “shame and ridicule“ those who smile and brag about allowing Father Government to fuck their ass.
The difference is your shame and ridicule has no affect on society at large. Lol.
Wow...and to me this is the sort of uncivil, totalitarian approach that will not succeed in this country....But, I can see that you are struggling with your arguments based on the level of insult starting to invade your posting...So, come on back when you calm down....K?
So far your intellectual argument consists of calling everyone you disagree with a Marxist and equating disagreement, shame and ridicule to warfare. Lol.

“Cuck boy”?

We're actually forcing you to live our way, hence why you're cucks. Vaccine mandates, tearing down your monuments, forcing gay marriage and multiculturalism on you and your country. Lol.

haha…that’s some funny shit Kunta…you shameless fucks bragging about degrading America is fun. Doing ‘it’ your way doesn’t work…look at ALL of your filthy dark shitholes around the globe. TRUST ME….you don’t want what you think you want. You want to let REAL American whitey lead you around by the nose…just as he’s always done….you can’t do it without him.

haha…that’s some funny shit Kunta…you shameless fucks bragging about degrading America is fun. Doing ‘it’ your way doesn’t work…look at ALL of your filthy dark shitholes around the globe. TRUST ME….you don’t want what you think you want. You want to let REAL American whitey lead you around by the nose…just as he’s always done….you can’t do it without him.
Are you negotiating cuck boy? What with? Lol. I already have your country. You dumbasses let a bunch of black and brown immigrants into the country in 70s 80s and 90s and now their children are taking it from you.

Or is there different spin for it?
Are there any of you Dems on this board who believe one should have the right to choose medical care without persecution?

Stupid thread. People don't have the right to pass deadly viruses to others.

Real American whitey and real European whitey are why the black "shitholes exist.

So far your intellectual argument consists of calling everyone you disagree with a Marxist and equating disagreement, shame and ridicule to warfare. Lol.

Well no...See, you're not making any intellectual argument, and we weren't talking about any intellectual subject unless ofcourse you'd like me to tell you why I feel that your approach is rooted in neo Marxist ideological movement.

It is clear by using certain terms like "cuck" which is highly insulting, and vulgar to begin with, is meant not to civilly discuss anything, but rather to cover for your lack of understanding of your own side of the subject by deflecting with emotion....

So when you tell a poster:

"We're actually forcing you to live our way, hence why you're cucks. "

You are just baiting the emotional argument fallacy here, and thus losing the debate...

My advice would be that you stick to the subject and civilly try to point out why you think others should agree with you rather than ridicule, insult, and denegration when they don't...That's how a child debates.

The difference is your shame and ridicule has no affect on society at large. Lol.

No monuments down in my town. No graffiti. Very little crime beyond a stolen bike and a few people who don't pick up after their dogs. No homelessness. Drug abuse is from mostly one Veteran with PTSD. He's mostly harmless and the townspeople don't get excited. We've got a few bars, but no bar fights of a Saturday night.

Maybe 5% mask usage, and most of the shop keepers don't bother any more. I have yet to meet a single "vaccinated" person in the seven weeks I've lived here.

Now, what was it you were saying?

Are you negotiating cuck boy? What with? Lol. I already have your country. You dumbasses let a bunch of black and brown immigrants into the country in 70s 80s and 90s and now their children are taking it from you.
Haha…you black folks murder your unborn at an alarming rate…THANK GOD….you haven’t grown your population. But you’re right about those brown cockroaches…they’re punking you leeches for your welfare, your neighborhoods, your brainless jobs..etc etc…they seem to have become America’s new favorite pet human.

Haha…you black folks murder your unborn at an alarming rate…THANK GOD….you haven’t grown your population. But you’re right about those brown cockroaches…they’re punking you leeches for your welfare, your neighborhoods, your brainless jobs..etc etc…they seem to have become America’s new favorite pet human.
Untrue.

So if your mother had been murdered when you were in her uterus at, say, 12 weeks of gestation, and the world had been forever deprived of your unique genius, you would technically NOT have been murdered? Sounds good. Way to have some self-respect.

1) Reported for attacking family.
2) I wasn't a person when I was a fetus at 12 weeks or a gleam in my father's eye...

Forum List

Back