Prince's Death & This New Flu: DANGER

Funny. You seem so sure he died of AIDS a page ago. It really doesn't matter either way. You have set in your mind that he died of AIDS and there isn't any evidence that will every convince you otherwise. Sort of like how keep claiming Dylan Roof was an angry queer that murdered all those people b/c a different religious sect would never support gay marriage.
And if this turns out to be a complication of HIV or even AIDS what do you suppose the reaction will be?

To be honest, I am not sure? The takeaway should that being promiscuous is quite hazardous to your health.
And even more so if you're a homo male because of the injurious nature of the sex combined with the randomness of male sexuality.

Promiscuity is and can be deadly. I was inundated with the news/horror of AIDS growing up. It made me very wary and cautious when dating. I was never into the slutty and whoreish nature that is so prevalent among many gay men.
Good for you but that doesn't change the overall prevalence of promiscuity among homo men.

No, it doesn't. Sadly.

And if this turns out to be a complication of HIV or even AIDS what do you suppose the reaction will be?

To be honest, I am not sure? The takeaway should that being promiscuous is quite hazardous to your health.
And even more so if you're a homo male because of the injurious nature of the sex combined with the randomness of male sexuality.

Promiscuity is and can be deadly. I was inundated with the news/horror of AIDS growing up. It made me very wary and cautious when dating. I was never into the slutty and whoreish nature that is so prevalent among many gay men.
Good for you but that doesn't change the overall prevalence of promiscuity among homo men.

No, it doesn't. Sadly.
At least you're honest about it. It needs to be addressed more broadly and way more publically. But the politics won't allow for that and that is dangerously biased.

FLU

LOL

FLU ....how stupid people can be?

flu LOL :laugh:...

my whole family tree would be dead by now

if it's flu

my GOD!!!

drug overdose may be

ok?

Prince still will remain forever in American musical history as one of the best.

FLU

LOL

FLU ....how stupid people can be?

flu LOL :laugh:...

my whole family tree would be dead by now

if it's flu

my GOD!!!

The flu kills more Americans than heroin overdoses do, every year.

yeah right ...

you know?

whatever

It's not hard information to find out. According to the CDC, there are 36,000 flu-related deaths in the US each year. In 2015 (the highest heroin fatalities in the last 40 years) there were about 12,000 heroin overdose deaths in the US.

It's not hard information to find out. According to the CDC, there are 36,000 flu-related deaths in the US each year. In 2015 (the highest heroin fatalities in the last 40 years) there were about 12,000 heroin overdose deaths in the US.

In my best panicking teen age kid voice

OH MY GAWD! WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE! ! !

OH HELL! OH HELL!

/sarc

The flu mostly kills older people, people with compromised immune systems and the very young. That is why it kills pretty much the same number of people year after year.

Now if it had an exponential growth rate....

In my best panicking teen age kid voice

OH MY GAWD! WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE! ! !

OH HELL! OH HELL!

/sarc

The flu mostly kills older people, people with compromised immune systems and the very young. That is why it kills pretty much the same number of people year after year.

Now if it had an exponential growth rate....

The scary thing right now is that heroin deaths are increasing - perhaps not exponentially, but nevertheless incredibly fast.

At this rate, heroin overdose will surpass the flu in a few years.

Prince murdered by illuminati or just a fake death as Bowie? Answer is as simple as this:
Funeral: If open casket and no bufffer between public and casket then Prince was killed else same as Bowie, Amy Wneehouse & Co

Added:
No need to wait until the funeral to get the answer to the test.

It's clear now that it was a fake death: days before the Daily Mail was telling the audience what was going to happen.

Prince: Murdered of fake death, in any case part of setting the stage for the mahunt for non.whites and blacks in particular
In other words: Prince in the same black cast of actors where the ethnic indonesian playing "black Obama" has the leading role. Other names range from veterans( Al Sharpton to Bill Cosby) to more "dead" ("Grey" to "Brown")..

How does "dead Prince" advance the race war agenda?
By usimg tje same technique as "Hillary Clinton Benghazi emails" :to suggest the opposite of what is coming or is unfolding.
And that is the best example because there is also a DIRCT link to Hiillary.

Dead Prince, Hillary Clinton, Benghazi emails and NY Primaries: DOUBLE LINLK
1. The timing for Prince's fake death
To divert human cattle from the "results" of the NY primary, the "election" that one day earlier set the impossible milestone for multiplying votes: each Hillary vote was countyed 100 (you read well, ONE HUNDRED) times.

2. "Dead Prince", "Hillary Clinton Benghazi emails": psy-ops based on same technique. .
More precisely to suggest the opposite of what is coming or is unfolding.
- Having the media non-stop repeat that "Prince was a genius" and go as far as have some tell that "Prince was the greatest ever" is part of diverting non-whites and blacks in particular from the coming genocide.
At the same time the pushing the grotesque pf ""Prince superstar" to the limits is also meant to foment racial hatred against blacks.
- "Hillary Clinton Benghazi emails" alias "Clinton under fire" diverts from Clinton's results rigged beyond what human cattle can imagine int their wildest dreams.
Suggesting that "Clinton is about to leave the race in disgrace" is part of having human cattle discard the possibility that "elections" are rigged to have Hitlery win.

Note
Daily Mail, 18 April 2016
Prince makes surprise appearance at dance event 'to prove he's alive and well' hours after being rushed to hospital
Prince makes surprise appearance at dance event after hospitalization

BASICS
The TEST - as this milestone shows, open is NOT enough
Illuminati Milestones: Boris Nemtsov' DUMMY funeral fake open casket

Fake deaths: contrast David Bowie with Amy Winehouse, Boris Nemtsov and Franklin Roosevelt.
Fake deaths: contrast David Bowie Jack Stevens with Amy Winehouse Lady Gaga

Aug 2014- Ferguson to coming Baltimore riots, "dead" Brown to coming Gray
added Nov 2014: interracial rape culture pause by Bill Cosby
Ethnic Civil War, Illuminati last tactic weapon: Ferguson to Baltimore riots Brown to Gray interracial rape culture pause by Cosby

Last Prophet's words from Apr 12. 2016
"But the script's real location for this milestone was the "Daily Mail", a "news" outlet that reads like an illuminati set of tarot cards."
Catholic Church Destruction, the illuminati script: Auschwitz Lesbos Homos genocidal announcements by fake Holy Father

Apr 20, 2016, on Hitler's anniversary: End Times Sign: 3 digits milestone for multiplying votes
New York primaries: Clinton real votes counted 100 times each - milestone for converting real into official results.
Contrast it with Trump's results, generated, by BOTH a multiplier and a divider.
Illuminati Milestones: Rigged elections Hillary Clinton multiplier 100 in New York primaries

Prince murdered by illuminati or just a fake death as Bowie? Answer is as simple as this:
Funeral: If open casket and no bufffer between public and casket then Prince was killed else same as Bowie, Amy Wneehouse & Co

Added:
No need to wait until the funeral to get the answer to the test.
It's clear now that it was a fake death: days before the Daily Mail was telling the audience what was going to happen.

Prince: Murdered of fake death, in any case part of setting the stage for the mahunt for non.whites and blacks in particular
In other words: Prince in the same black cast of actors where the ethnic indonesian playing "black Obama" has the leading role. Other names range from veterans( Al Sharpton to Bill Cosby) to more "dead" ("Grey" to "Brown")..

How does "dead Prince" advance the race war agenda?
By usimg tje same technique as "Hillary Clinton Benghazi emails" :to suggest the opposite of what is coming or is unfolding.
And that is the best example because there is also a DIRCT link to Hiillary.

Dead Prince, Hillary Clinton, Benghazi emails and NY Primaries: DOUBLE LINLK
1. The timing for Prince's fake death
To divert human cattle from the "results" of the NY primary, the "election" that one day earlier set the impossible milestone for multiplying votes: each Hillary vote was countyed 100 (you read well, ONE HUNDRED) times.

2. "Dead Prince", "Hillary Clinton Benghazi emails": psy-ops based on same technique. .
More precisely to suggest the opposite of what is coming or is unfolding.
- Having the media non-stop repeat that "Prince was a genius" and go as far as have some tell that "Prince was the greatest ever" is part of diverting non-whites and blacks in particular from the coming genocide.
At the same time the pushing the grotesque pf ""Prince superstar" to the limits is also meant to foment racial hatred against blacks.
- "Hillary Clinton Benghazi emails" alias "Clinton under fire" diverts from Clinton's results rigged beyond what human cattle can imagine int their wildest dreams.
Suggesting that "Clinton is about to leave the race in disgrace" is part of having human cattle discard the possibility that "elections" are rigged to have Hitlery win.

Note
Daily Mail, 18 April 2016
Prince makes surprise appearance at dance event 'to prove he's alive and well' hours after being rushed to hospital
Prince makes surprise appearance at dance event after hospitalization

BASICS
The TEST - as this milestone shows, open is NOT enough
Illuminati Milestones: Boris Nemtsov' DUMMY funeral fake open casket

Fake deaths: contrast David Bowie with Amy Winehouse, Boris Nemtsov and Franklin Roosevelt.
Fake deaths: contrast David Bowie Jack Stevens with Amy Winehouse Lady Gaga

Aug 2014- Ferguson to coming Baltimore riots, "dead" Brown to coming Gray
added Nov 2014: interracial rape culture pause by Bill Cosby
Ethnic Civil War, Illuminati last tactic weapon: Ferguson to Baltimore riots Brown to Gray interracial rape culture pause by Cosby

Last Prophet's words from Apr 12. 2016
"But the script's real location for this milestone was the "Daily Mail", a "news" outlet that reads like an illuminati set of tarot cards."
Catholic Church Destruction, the illuminati script: Auschwitz Lesbos Homos genocidal announcements by fake Holy Father

Apr 20, 2016, on Hitler's anniversary: End Times Sign: 3 digits milestone for multiplying votes
New York primaries: Clinton real votes counted 100 times each - milestone for converting real into official results.
Contrast it with Trump's results, generated, by BOTH a multiplier and a divider.
Illuminati Milestones: Rigged elections Hillary Clinton multiplier 100 in New York primaries

You and Dale Smith should get together and compare notes.

Why are people jumping to all of these conclusions? And why is someone laughing because it could have been the flu. Why does is have to be AIDS or a drug overdose?
The flu DOES kill. Especially someone his age and older. One doctor was saying your chances of a heart attack doubles while you have the flu...AND it can last a couple of weeks after you are over the flu.

The man is dead. Why guess, and why laugh? Let's wait to see what the coroner has to say. THEN we will know for sure.

Also to my knowledge he was not homo or bi sexual. He was however married a couple of times to women, and I know at one time he was dating Kim Basinger. Forget who else but there were other women for sure.

I think the sickest I have been was from the flu.

If he had the flu no one knew. He wasn't sick. Six days ago his plane had to make an emergency landing to give him a save shot.

If he had the flu no one knew. He wasn't sick. Six days ago his plane had to make an emergency landing to give him a save shot.

We are hearing so much now how can we know what is or is not true?

It still is no good reason to make fun of or laugh at kwim?

On the other hand, if we treated addicts like they deserve to be treated, they would die unremarked and buried in an unmarked grave.

Forum List

Back