I Beat Covid

Congratulations.

You caught a common cold, and recovered from it.

It's not like anyone else has ever done that before.

Yup! I agree!

Also....have anybody noticed?

1693796507729.png

I was a Software/Systems engineer for 38 years. I know more about REAL science than you ever will.
Wow, you changed your underwear regularly. Just like, Iā€™m a nuclear engineer and do brain surgery on weekends. Iā€™ll give you a discount.

You obviously donā€™t know shit.

What does your ā€œscienceā€ say about whether Bruce Jenner is a man or a woman?
It says nothing. You think medical science research has a special chapter devoted to Bruce Jenner ? You are bullshit wacko with your little tripe.

Wow, you changed your underwear regularly. Just like, Iā€™m a nuclear engineer and do brain surgery on weekends. Iā€™ll give you a discount.

You obviously donā€™t know shit.
You don't know what "applied science" means, you are clearly not a rational thinker and seem to be devoid of logic. All you do is post CNN drivel and hurl insults. In other words, you are a perfect Democrat minion.

I am just now starting to feel better after fighting a ā€œcoldā€ over the past 10-12 days. While I did not go to the doctor (why would I? It was a cold) or take any diagnostic test, I believe that I had the Covid virus. Let me explain.

It came on suddenly one evening. It started with a tickle in my throat and a dry cough. The next day I was experiencing congestion in both my head and chest along with a sore throat and cough. That night I suffered fever and chilled. The next week plus found me fatigued and coughing.

I had fever and chills the first 3 nights in a row, along with muscle aches. Serious head and sinus congestion resulted in headaches and coughing, and a lot of pressure. Eventually, the night fever stopped, but the fatigue lingered.

At the end of one week, I started losing taste and smell. Eating without being able to taste your food is kind of a gross experience. Fortunately, I had no appetite. I tried to eat my favorite strawberry yogurt but could not because the once sweet strawberry was now bitter and unpleasant.

Over a week later and I am starting to feel better. My ear popped last night, suggesting that the pressure in my head is subsiding, and allow me to hear better. I feel like my taste, while still messed up, is starting to come back. I woke up hungry this morning, which has not been the case for a week and a half. There is a cough remaining, but it is no biggie.

Given that it came on so quickly and intensely, I am convinced that I had a viral infection. I have not had something like this in decades. The last time I had something on this level was the flu, which was like 30 years ago. I do not get sick often.

It is not flu season yet. However, Covid cases are reportedly surging again. I have never had the Wu-Tang flu, nor have I taken the ā€œvaccinesā€.

Could I had had something other than Covid? Yes. Could I have had Covid? Yes. Given the symptoms and the backdrop of the Covid-Wu, I think it is quite likely that I just had a bought with the China flu.

Here is how this shit differed from other shit I have had. First, having my taste and smell fucked with is new to me. It is also rather unsettling. Second, it seems like it lasts forever. As soon as you think you are getting a tiny bit better, you get hid with fatigue and have to go sleep for 12 hours. Lots of naps are needed. Itā€™s like the flu on steroids.

So there you have it. I, a 52 yr old male, finally contracted the Covid and survived it without the assistance of any of those fake vaccines. I did not go to the doctor. I did not quarantine. I did not wear a mask. Nobody around me got sick. I took Mucinex, Aleve, and drank a lot of water. I note that I am still not completely well. But I am on a uptick and improving.

Fuck this whole public health approach bullshit. Just man up, get it, and get over it. It is not as deadly as it was at first, and the natural immunity you get is far better than any protection you think you are getting from the fake vaccines. Unless you are elderly or have cancer, for example, you should not be taking those vaccines. You should not be wearing those stupid masks either. You are fucking with nature and making things worse for everyone.
I just got over COVID myself last couple weeks. Took me about 2 weeks to get over it. I already had my COVID vaccines and I previously had COVID before only with light to no symptoms. This time around the symptoms were more severe and I did have to check into the hospital. I think these new variants can cut through any previous immunity frost past COVID infections and vaccines. It is over now but it ended with a slight case of pnemonia the COVID left me but I am on an antibiotic to clear that up.

I am just now starting to feel better after fighting a ā€œcoldā€ over the past 10-12 days. While I did not go to the doctor (why would I? It was a cold) or take any diagnostic test, I believe that I had the Covid virus. Let me explain.

It came on suddenly one evening. It started with a tickle in my throat and a dry cough. The next day I was experiencing congestion in both my head and chest along with a sore throat and cough. That night I suffered fever and chilled. The next week plus found me fatigued and coughing.

I had fever and chills the first 3 nights in a row, along with muscle aches. Serious head and sinus congestion resulted in headaches and coughing, and a lot of pressure. Eventually, the night fever stopped, but the fatigue lingered.

At the end of one week, I started losing taste and smell. Eating without being able to taste your food is kind of a gross experience. Fortunately, I had no appetite. I tried to eat my favorite strawberry yogurt but could not because the once sweet strawberry was now bitter and unpleasant.

Over a week later and I am starting to feel better. My ear popped last night, suggesting that the pressure in my head is subsiding, and allow me to hear better. I feel like my taste, while still messed up, is starting to come back. I woke up hungry this morning, which has not been the case for a week and a half. There is a cough remaining, but it is no biggie.

Given that it came on so quickly and intensely, I am convinced that I had a viral infection. I have not had something like this in decades. The last time I had something on this level was the flu, which was like 30 years ago. I do not get sick often.

It is not flu season yet. However, Covid cases are reportedly surging again. I have never had the Wu-Tang flu, nor have I taken the ā€œvaccinesā€.

Could I had had something other than Covid? Yes. Could I have had Covid? Yes. Given the symptoms and the backdrop of the Covid-Wu, I think it is quite likely that I just had a bought with the China flu.

Here is how this shit differed from other shit I have had. First, having my taste and smell fucked with is new to me. It is also rather unsettling. Second, it seems like it lasts forever. As soon as you think you are getting a tiny bit better, you get hid with fatigue and have to go sleep for 12 hours. Lots of naps are needed. Itā€™s like the flu on steroids.

So there you have it. I, a 52 yr old male, finally contracted the Covid and survived it without the assistance of any of those fake vaccines. I did not go to the doctor. I did not quarantine. I did not wear a mask. Nobody around me got sick. I took Mucinex, Aleve, and drank a lot of water. I note that I am still not completely well. But I am on a uptick and improving.

Fuck this whole public health approach bullshit. Just man up, get it, and get over it. It is not as deadly as it was at first, and the natural immunity you get is far better than any protection you think you are getting from the fake vaccines. Unless you are elderly or have cancer, for example, you should not be taking those vaccines. You should not be wearing those stupid masks either. You are fucking with nature and making things worse for everyone.
No one beats COVID .....no one. You are dreaming. You will get COVID again count on it. Next time may leave you with LONG COVID which will be no fun.

wear a mask --- wear a mask --- wear a mask

I just got over COVID myself last couple weeks. Took me about 2 weeks to get over it. I already had my COVID vaccines and I previously had COVID before only with light to no symptoms. This time around the symptoms were more severe and I did have to check into the hospital. I think these new variants can cut through any previous immunity frost past COVID infections and vaccines. It is over now but it ended with a slight case of pnemonia the COVID left me but I am on an antibiotic to clear that up.
Sorry to read that, glad you are recovering.

I am on day 16 and I am still coughing. Otherwise, I am normal.

Forum List

Back