Prince's Death & This New Flu: DANGER

Well it's unknown whether or not he had AIDS and if the coroner finds he did, we'll never hear about it. The media will cover it up clean. Nothing negative associated with the wanton homosexual lifestyle will ever be allowed out.

But I can tell you if he did have AIDS...and it sure seems like from the reports and the cryptic stuff about writing his memoirs needing to be sudden of late...if he got the flu I had, there would likely be no chance of him getting over it. Antivirals are like weaklings lying on the beach and this flu is like a muscle bound brute kicking sand in their faces.

Prince wasn't gay. You know that, right?

He was a deeply religious Jehovah's Witness.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I only saw something about HIV.

So you're an AIDS-denial guy?

Fascinating.
What are you talking about?

Well, either you're a follower of "AIDS denialism", or you're a pedant.

Which is it?

HIV/AIDS denialism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You're confused. HIV and AIDS are two separate but related things.

More accurately, one is the direct cause of the other.
Right. But they are separate things.

Well it's unknown whether or not he had AIDS and if the coroner finds he did, we'll never hear about it. The media will cover it up clean. Nothing negative associated with the wanton homosexual lifestyle will ever be allowed out.

But I can tell you if he did have AIDS...and it sure seems like from the reports and the cryptic stuff about writing his memoirs needing to be sudden of late...if he got the flu I had, there would likely be no chance of him getting over it. Antivirals are like weaklings lying on the beach and this flu is like a muscle bound brute kicking sand in their faces.

Funny. You seem so sure he died of AIDS a page ago. It really doesn't matter either way. You have set in your mind that he died of AIDS and there isn't any evidence that will every convince you otherwise. Sort of like how keep claiming Dylan Roof was an angry queer that murdered all those people b/c a different religious sect would never support gay marriage.

I have said it before and I'll say it again....flu is the most deadly disease on the planet.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Funny. You seem so sure he died of AIDS a page ago. It really doesn't matter either way. You have set in your mind that he died of AIDS and there isn't any evidence that will every convince you otherwise. Sort of like how keep claiming Dylan Roof was an angry queer that murdered all those people b/c a different religious sect would never support gay marriage.
And if this turns out to be a complication of HIV or even AIDS what do you suppose the reaction will be?

So you're an AIDS-denial guy?

Fascinating.

Which is it?

Not really. You can't have AIDS without HIV.

HIV is a virus, and AIDS is a collection of symptoms and opportunistic infections that result from the HIV virus.

I don't thnk Prince was gay..but I think he was caught in the middle of both sexes. Yeah, I know that didn't made sense. Just like that Chyna chick. Looked like a dude to me...on the other hand..looked female.
Bisexual maybe.

Doesn't matter anyway. He was sick. He was loved for his art. He is dead. And the music world lost yet another artist.

Which is it?

Not really. You can't have AIDS without HIV.

HIV is a virus, and AIDS is a collection of symptoms and opportunistic infections that result from the HIV virus.
Exactly. Which makes them separate. You can have HIV without ever developing AIDS.

Hmm....well depends on how old you are. Back before he became a JW, there were adamant claims that he dabbled in the gay male contacts. So as you know, one incident of unprotected gay sex as a "bottom" means that would be all it took. That he changed later (if the accounts are true) may be temporally true, but his past may have caught up with him?

Either way it doesn't matter. The point is, if you have HIV or especially AIDS, stay away from this virus.

And if this turns out to be a complication of HIV or even AIDS what do you suppose the reaction will be?

To be honest, I am not sure? The takeaway should that being promiscuous is quite hazardous to your health.

It's possible to have a religious conversion after contracting HIV.

To be honest, I am not sure? The takeaway should that being promiscuous is quite hazardous to your health.
And even more so if you're a homo male because of the injurious nature of the sex combined with the randomness of male sexuality.

Sorry bout that,

1. Not flu, *HEART ATTACK*!
2. His pumper gave out,..pow!
3. To old and too much drugs.
4. Fatal.
5. Or simple over dose.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

And even more so if you're a homo male because of the injurious nature of the sex combined with the randomness of male sexuality.

Promiscuity is and can be deadly. I was inundated with the news/horror of AIDS growing up. It made me very wary and cautious when dating. I was never into the slutty and whoreish nature that is so prevalent among many gay men.

Promiscuity is and can be deadly. I was inundated with the news/horror of AIDS growing up. It made me very wary and cautious when dating. I was never into the slutty and whoreish nature that is so prevalent among many gay men.
Good for you but that doesn't change the overall prevalence of promiscuity among homo men.

FLU DANGER?

my eye

please people here...plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzze

flu LOL

gimme a break

Forum List

Back