Prince's Death & This New Flu: DANGER

Look at Sil using Prince's death to lamely smear queers. Get a life, Mentally Sil.
Oh, those stinging facts.
Homo male transmission of HIV is more than 300 times more than that of hetero men. Deal with it.

We don't know if Prince died from AIDS.

Silhouette is an obsessed anti-gay loon. Deal with it.
Who said anything about AIDS? The speculation is related to HIV. HIV is a male homo problem. A crisis.

Who said anything about AIDS? The OP. lol

He was bisexual and thin, and wasting away in his last years according to friends, thin..pale..emaciated... That he died so suddenly from the flu going around....doesn't take much to add up the obvious.

Look at Sil using Prince's death to lamely smear queers. Get a life, Mentally Sil.
Tell her to knock it off. This time we're supposed to smear vegans.

Vegan here -

Haven't had flu since the late 70s.

No colds in years.

BUT

I am not saying my diet is responsible. Its hardly a scientific sampling. OTOH, its the only thing that has changed and my vegan friends are just as healthy as I am.

As I've said before, my family is loaded with heart disease, diabetes, cancer, obesity and they're always sick. I'm the oldest surviving sibling.

George Bernard Shaw once said the one bad thing about not eating dead things is that his friends all died before he did.

Honestly, I would hate to ever have to go back to eating meat. Its just disgusting to me now.

You, OTOH, should eat all the mayo dipped, salami wrapped, bacon you can. Wash it down with white bread and cows milk. And stay just as drunk as you are when you post here.

About the OP - You do not know what strain of the virus Prince had any more that you know if he was HIV positive.

Homo male transmission of HIV is more than 300 times more than that of hetero men. Deal with it.

Who said anything about AIDS? The speculation is related to HIV. HIV is a male homo problem. A crisis.

No its not a "male homo problem".

Never has been.

In point of fact, idiots who said it was the "gay plague" and other really stupid things like that are directly responsible for it spreading.

I've been fighting chest congestion for the last six weeks. Continually coughing up crud. Sinus infection along with it.
At the start had the absolute worse sore throat I have ever had by far. Literally felt as if I were swallowing over an open wound. Swallowing food was an absolute torture for several days.
Doc ruled out strep, slowly throat got better, but weeks later still very scratchy. Coughing fits continue, been on two different antibiotics for weeks.

Never N-E-V-E-R have I had anything close to this.
Sounds like strep to me. This one nobody I know had a raw sore throat. Just the instant chest congestion and nasal draining and fever. You might want to get swabbed for strep. Very easy to test for.

Wow.

You could tell by looking at Prince that he had HIV and die of the same strain of a quickly evolving and mutating virus you say you have and now you can diagnose strep over the internet.

:rolleyes:

Never has been.

In point of fact, idiots who said it was the "gay plague" and other really stupid things like that are directly responsible for it spreading.

Of course it was/is....an infected homo flight-attendant from Montreal spent a early 80's summer in a beach house in SoCal and spread it to the whole world....he was the Typhoid Mary....piece of shit should have been run through a wood-chipper.

Two words. FLU SHOT.

Get it.

Its not all that effective because viruses are what is called "elegant". They mutate and change so fast that the vaccines, made from last year's strain, are not effective against this year's. Nor are they effective against the difference between the virus at the beginning of "the season" and the end.

I've never had a flu or pneumonia vaccine and my son is a scientist who specializes in viruses. He has two school age kids. None of the get flu vaccines and none of them get the flu. They do however get colds.

I make it a point to question health care providers - doctors, nurses, techs, etc - as to whether get flu vaccines. Most do not.

I don't know ... I think people have to do what works for them.

Vegan here -

No colds in years.

BUT

I am not saying my diet is responsible. Its hardly a scientific sampling. OTOH, its the only thing that has changed and my vegan friends are just as healthy as I am.

As I've said before, my family is loaded with heart disease, diabetes, cancer, obesity and they're always sick. I'm the oldest surviving sibling.

George Bernard Shaw once said the one bad thing about not eating dead things is that his friends all died before he did.

Honestly, I would hate to ever have to go back to eating meat. Its just disgusting to me now.

You, OTOH, should eat all the mayo dipped, salami wrapped, bacon you can. Wash it down with white bread and cows milk. And stay just as drunk as you are when you post here.

About the OP - You do not know what strain of the virus Prince had any more that you know if he was HIV positive.
How come you never prove anything thst you say? We all know that you feed yourself by opening a vein in your dog's neck and sucking.

I asked my pharmacist..not my doc. Pharmacist said what you said..but he also said something is better than nothing and to DO IT due to my RA. So..I do it.

Never has been.

Of course it was/is....an infected homo flight-attendant from Montreal spent a early 80's summer in a beach house in SoCal and spread it to the whole world....he was the Typhoid Mary....piece of shit should have been run through a wood-chipper.

Yes, I'm familiar with that theory but that's not the point. It was never and still is not a "gay disease".

Believing you're safe because you're straight and/or have sex only with other straights is a good way to get the disease.

Now, please take your idiotic homophobia and put it where the sun don't shine. Thanks ever so much.

Vegan here -

No colds in years.

BUT

How come you never prove anything thst you say? We all know that you feed yourself by opening a vein in your dog's neck and sucking.

Boy, you're really drunk early and/or extra pissy today.

I stated I cannot prove the reason why others get sick and I do not. Nor can you prove why you get sick and I do not.

Tell ya what - If I should get sick, I'll post it here so you can celebrate. Meanwhile, go have another drink and, oh, I don't know ... You being a doctor, lawyer AND a dog washer as well as a drunk cat lover, you have plenty to keep you busy.

:wine::wine::wine::wine::wine:

Tell that to every woman and non-homosexual man who has AIDs.

They will be glad to find out that they were just imagining it.

I've been fighting chest congestion for the last six weeks. Continually coughing up crud. Sinus infection along with it.
At the start had the absolute worse sore throat I have ever had by far. Literally felt as if I were swallowing over an open wound. Swallowing food was an absolute torture for several days.
Doc ruled out strep, slowly throat got better, but weeks later still very scratchy. Coughing fits continue, been on two different antibiotics for weeks.

Never N-E-V-E-R have I had anything close to this.
Sounds like strep to me. This one nobody I know had a raw sore throat. Just the instant chest congestion and nasal draining and fever. You might want to get swabbed for strep. Very easy to test for.

They did swab for it, and said no strep.

Vegan here -

No colds in years.

BUT

Boy, you're really drunk early and/or extra pissy today.

I stated I cannot prove the reason why others get sick and I do not. Nor can you prove why you get sick and I do not.

Tell ya what - If I should get sick, I'll post it here so you can celebrate. Meanwhile, go have another drink and, oh, I don't know ... You being a doctor, lawyer AND a dog washer as well as a drunk cat lover, you have plenty to keep you busy.

:wine::wine::wine::wine::wine:
I'm extra pissy to you. If you make a claim about me, just prove it up. Medical records will do. Anything other than your opinion. My opinion of you is that you huff jenkem and put meth suppositories up your ass using your boyfriend's dick as a ramrod.

Yes, I'm familiar with that theory but that's not the point. It was never and still is not a "gay disease".

Believing you're safe because you're straight and/or have sex only with other straights is a good way to get the disease.

Now, please take your idiotic homophobia and put it where the sun don't shine. Thanks ever so much.

It's not a "theory" and it is the point...butt-surfing queers gave the whole world AIDS and you know it so knock off the weasel words. It spread to the general population from your pansies who still had sex with women to cover up their perversions. And from what I read, you homos quit using rubbers to keep normals in the infection loop. Anybody diagnosed with AIDS should be sent to a lepers colony and left there.

It's not a "theory" and it is the point...butt-surfing queers gave the whole world AIDS and you know it so knock off the weasel words. It spread to the general population from your pansies who still had sex with women to cover up their perversions. And from what I read, you homos quit using rubbers to keep normals in the infection loop. Anybody diagnosed with AIDS should be sent to a lepers colony and left there.

Most folks with HIV are women and children. Heterosexual sex is by far the most common way to transmit the disease.

Forum List

Back