Prince Philip has died aged 99, Buckingham Palace announces

it’s hard not to notice how much Prince Harry looks like him in this photo.

EykMUtrXEAAwIAa

Last edited:
I hope it wasn't due to the Wuhan Virus. Yes, he is 99, but like so many statistics on this virus, would there be some transparency on this if he had contracted it?

Just a thought, as I highly doubt many global figures will officially be added in these covid stats, even if they did have the virus upon their passing, as no government wants more anger against the Communists.

I don't mean to politicize his death, but I did read that he had an infection and in the context of this global pandemic where many leaders have contracted this, it's an important subject unfortunately.

RIP.

Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth II's husband, has died aged 99, Buckingham Palace has announced.

The prince married Princess Elizabeth in 1947, five years before she became Queen, and was the longest-serving royal consort in British history.
A statement from Buckingham Palace said: "It is with deep sorrow that Her Majesty The Queen has announced the death of her beloved husband, His Royal Highness The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.

"His Royal Highness passed away peacefully this morning at Windsor Castle."
Last month, the Duke of Edinburgh left hospital after a month-long stay for treatment.
Prince Philip and the Queen had four children, eight grandchildren and 10 great-grandchildren.
Their first son, the Prince of Wales, Prince Charles, was born in 1948, followed by his sister, the Princess Royal, Princess Anne, in 1950, the Duke of York, Prince Andrew, in 1960 and the Earl of Wessex, Prince Edward, in 1964.

Prince Philip was born on the Greek island of Corfu on 10 June 1921.
His father was Prince Andrew of Greece and Denmark, a younger son of King George I of the Hellenes.

His mother, Princess Alice, was a daughter of Lord Louis Mountbatten and a great-granddaughter of Queen Victoria.
He's had heart troubles since around 90. I highly doubt he was exposed. His heart gave.

Tragically a very cruel father, terrible husband, stupid diplomat in name, and just a rather cold hearted miserable bastard....RIP.................Harry should have listened to you and married class, not a whining immature Hollywood slut

Who the fuck names a royal Archie..LOLOL.What a dumb rosacea faced bitch.
Thank you Oprah for that interview you fat assed pile of blubber shit.
My goodness, you are a sad little git, aren't you?

I hope it wasn't due to the Wuhan Virus. Yes, he is 99, but like so many statistics on this virus, would there be some transparency on this if he had contracted it?

Just a thought, as I highly doubt many global figures will officially be added in these covid stats, even if they did have the virus upon their passing, as no government wants more anger against the Communists.

I don't mean to politicize his death, but I did read that he had an infection and in the context of this global pandemic where many leaders have contracted this, it's an important subject unfortunately.

RIP.

Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth II's husband, has died aged 99, Buckingham Palace has announced.

The prince married Princess Elizabeth in 1947, five years before she became Queen, and was the longest-serving royal consort in British history.
A statement from Buckingham Palace said: "It is with deep sorrow that Her Majesty The Queen has announced the death of her beloved husband, His Royal Highness The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.

Last month, the Duke of Edinburgh left hospital after a month-long stay for treatment.
Prince Philip and the Queen had four children, eight grandchildren and 10 great-grandchildren.
Their first son, the Prince of Wales, Prince Charles, was born in 1948, followed by his sister, the Princess Royal, Princess Anne, in 1950, the Duke of York, Prince Andrew, in 1960 and the Earl of Wessex, Prince Edward, in 1964.

His father was Prince Andrew of Greece and Denmark, a younger son of King George I of the Hellenes.

His mother, Princess Alice, was a daughter of Lord Louis Mountbatten and a great-granddaughter of Queen Victoria.

Isn't he the goober who once said “In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation” ?

Pandemics and a playboy parent: 7 things about Prince Philip

That's just fucking great. As if I don't have enough to worry about already.

RIP.

Isn't he the goober who once said “In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation” ?

Pandemics and a playboy parent: 7 things about Prince Philip

That's just fucking great. As if I don't have enough to worry about already.
The c’rownavirus.

everyone who worked for Prince Philip had unqualified affection for him, even though he constantly shouted at them. he also had a capacity for intense hatred: of the press, his critics, and fools and stupid people in general

in his youth his eldest son, the Prince of Wales, was frightened of him, and although they later had great respect for each other, it took years of misunderstanding to work things out

Lady Diana said he was an amusing dinner companion but would never look to him for sympathy or for help. at the end of her life she declared she hated him.

she had warned her sons never to shout at anyone who couldn't answer back the way Prince Philip did

as Philip became more cantankerous in his old age, the only one who cheered him up was Peter, and they would go duck flighting together where they would play games and tease each other

Last edited:

Though I would never consider myself a Royalist I must say I'm a bit surprised there has been no mention of this 'end of an era' event on USMB.

Don't forget we will all go down in recorded history as having lived during the reign of Queen Elizabeth ll. (Americans included) Just as your President Lincoln lived in the Victorian era.

Though I would never consider myself a Royalist I must say I'm a bit surprised there has been no mention of this 'end of an era' event on USMB.

Don't forget we will all go down in recorded history as having lived during the reign of Queen Elizabeth ll. (Americans included) Just as your President Lincoln lived in the Victorian era.
Fuck off and die, we didnt go to war with England so we could be Ruled by a bunch of buck tooth inbred morons....

his funeral will be held next Saturday, with only 30 people allowed to attend, among them Prince Harry. Meghan's not invited

The so called 'royal' family is an expensive joke.....just another example of how stupid the english are.

The so called 'royal' family is an expensive joke.....just another example of how stupid the english are.

They outlaw racism but what is more racist than promoting royalism.....the essence of racism.

That is why they got so upset when harry married a Nig Nog.

Forum List

Back