In January, 2021 Queen and Prince Philip received vaccinations, now he is dead. A coincidence of course

lol you conspiracy buffs really don't have enough to do, do you? He was frigging 99 years old, and the Queen is still alive, not to mention they are both one of those 'elites' who allegedly 'in' on all the super double top secret cabals' stuff as well. And, he's taken all kinds of Evul Vaccines in his lifetime, yet he lived to be 99 ...

I know this sucks, and you probably don't believe it, but we're all going to die sooner or later. Get over it.

Less and less peoples believe your and yours satanic buddies fairy tales
so I got my vaccine oth shots weeks ago, when will I die?

You can ask Professor Doloress Cahill per E-Mail
According to her statement anyone dies

Thereafter the price was continuously ill and now dead, of course no connection to the mRNA 'jab'

The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh have received Covid-19 vaccinations, Buckingham Palace has said.
A royal source said the vaccinations were administered on Saturday by a household doctor at Windsor Castle.

The Prince was 99 years old, sick, spending time in hospitals, and dying of old age. Surely a coincidence, yes?
He is trolling

Don‘t play

vax data>>>
1618143808223.png

Vax body counts ^^^^^^^~S~

lol you conspiracy buffs really don't have enough to do, do you? He was frigging 99 years old, and the Queen is still alive, not to mention they are both one of those 'elites' who allegedly 'in' on all the super double top secret cabals' stuff as well. And, he's taken all kinds of Evul Vaccines in his lifetime, yet he lived to be 99 ...

I know this sucks, and you probably don't believe it, but we're all going to die sooner or later. Get over it.
Better sooner than later, eye mate?

Clean out the excess populations soes you libs can save the planet, right?

A 99-year-old man with a history of heart problems dies, and it's the fault of the Covid vaccine? Use your brain, if you have one. This is a totally ridiculous thread.

He died of old age!
What is the medical term for that ailment?

Old Fart Syndrome?

or

COVID-19 but at 99 years of age Prince Philip possibilities of living another hundred were doubtful!

He died of old age!

Even if he would die immediately after getting the 'jab' libs and presstitutes will deny any relation
This has nothing to do with politics, except in your pee-head little mind. It is a medical thing, and a medical thing only. Actually, Trump could be held responsible because his "warp speed" effort may have been responsible since the vaccine was rushed out before all the hiccups were extricated. So let's say it was Trump's fault, yes? Or would you rather blame the Democrats?

He died of old age!
What is the medical term for that ailment?

Old Fart Syndrome?

or

COVID-19 but at 99 years of age Prince Philip possibilities of living another hundred were doubtful!

He died of old age!

Even if he would die immediately after getting the 'jab' libs and presstitutes will deny any relation
This has nothing to do with politics, except in your pee-head little mind. It is a medical thing, and a medical thing only. Actually, Trump could be held responsible because his "warp speed" effort may have been responsible since the vaccine was rushed out before all the hiccups were extricated. So let's say it was Trump's fault, yes? Or would you rather blame the Democrats?

In few months USA will call Trump to run the country again ( in the case Putin's unstoppable hypersonic missiles miss Yellowstone )

The covid vaccine isn't really a "vaccine" hun.....

A 99-year-old man with a history of heart problems dies, and it's the fault of the Covid vaccine? Use your brain, if you have one. This is a totally ridiculous thread.
the Covid virus---------doesn't create new problems---its like it magnifies existing ones making the body weaker. Think the "vaccine" does the same...

That's right.

lol another ideologue nutjob weighs in with strawmen. Beat em hard, boy. If they were going to 'clean out the excess populations' they have far quicker and much better methods to do so, and they wouldn't need to be concerned about you idiots stopping them.

Says a moron. My pigs have more medical expertise than you do.

lol another ideologue nutjob weighs in with strawmen. Beat em hard, boy. If they were going to 'clean out the excess populations' they have far quicker and much better methods to do so, and they wouldn't need to be concerned about you idiots stopping them.
Hey....carrying out a mission like this never goes exactly to plan. This isn't some friggen movie, shitforbrains.
World-wide Genocide is a messy business.

He died of old age!

99 is not old. 100 is old.

And he had problems with his heart. In 2011 he got a stent. A short time ago he had again an heart operation. Could be his midwife is indeed not responsible any longer for his death. And let's pray he will not be reincarnated politically incorrect. :lol:

Rest in peace, Philip. I never knew that I loved you - but now I miss you very much.

einhorn-rcm992x0.jpg

Be always yourselve! Except you are able to be a unicorn. Then be a unicorn!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back