Prince Philip has died aged 99, Buckingham Palace announces

I hope it wasn't due to the Wuhan Virus. Yes, he is 99, but like so many statistics on this virus, would there be some transparency on this if he had contracted it?

Just a thought, as I highly doubt many global figures will officially be added in these covid stats, even if they did have the virus upon their passing, as no government wants more anger against the Communists.

I don't mean to politicize his death, but I did read that he had an infection and in the context of this global pandemic where many leaders have contracted this, it's an important subject unfortunately.

RIP.

Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth II's husband, has died aged 99, Buckingham Palace has announced.

The prince married Princess Elizabeth in 1947, five years before she became Queen, and was the longest-serving royal consort in British history.
A statement from Buckingham Palace said: "It is with deep sorrow that Her Majesty The Queen has announced the death of her beloved husband, His Royal Highness The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.

"His Royal Highness passed away peacefully this morning at Windsor Castle."
Last month, the Duke of Edinburgh left hospital after a month-long stay for treatment.
Prince Philip and the Queen had four children, eight grandchildren and 10 great-grandchildren.
Their first son, the Prince of Wales, Prince Charles, was born in 1948, followed by his sister, the Princess Royal, Princess Anne, in 1950, the Duke of York, Prince Andrew, in 1960 and the Earl of Wessex, Prince Edward, in 1964.

Prince Philip was born on the Greek island of Corfu on 10 June 1921.
His father was Prince Andrew of Greece and Denmark, a younger son of King George I of the Hellenes.

His mother, Princess Alice, was a daughter of Lord Louis Mountbatten and a great-granddaughter of Queen Victoria.

Stop with the conspiracy theories.

What is with you?

If you had been paying any attention you would know that Prince Phillip was in the hospital for a month and had heart surgery.

While they didn't release the cause of death, it doesn't take much to know that it was his heart. He was 99 years old. He basically died of old age. His heart finally gave out.

I swear, you just love stupid conspiracies.

Get a life.

Where did I state that he definitively contracted the virus? I simply suggested that I hope there is transparency since millions have died with the virus and we've been pretty damn soft on China for unleashing this on the world.

This is no damned conspiracy, he was 99 years old I'm not so thick. I am simply stating what is known, he entered the hospital due to an infection. This infection is mentioned often today (always coupled with his heart surgery):

The Duke of Edinburgh's death comes following a 28-day in hospital for an infection, which included a procedure for a pre-existing heart condition.

Duke of Edinburgh 'passed away peacefully at Windsor Castle' this morning - three weeks after he finished 28-night hospital stay for infection and heart surgery

he was discharged from a London hospital for treatment for an infection and to have a heart procedure

So you automatically jump to the "infection" was the virus.

Without any proof or any of the details.

The man was 99 years old. He spent a month in the hospital and had heart surgery.

He died of old age. His heart finally gave out.

Stop with the garbage conspiracies. It's ridiculous.

Get a life here in reality.

How many people have died in the 80s and 90s and the official reason was "covid-19" due to them having the virus?

Is any global figure above this designation if they had it?

I'm not saying he had it, I'm saying that he had an infection. Some time ago some were suggesting he had the virus. I don't subscribe to it or know any different than anyone else. I'm saying with the massive numbers in the UK, well over 4 million covid, who knows?

Boris Johnson caught it, as did Trump. That's reality. The issue that I have, is that if an important person passes and they had the virus, whether it was responsible for their passing or not (as many are not I'm sure); saying so would create more anger against China. Many do NOT want this, at any cost. While some of us want transparency and a sober reminder of where this came from.

I hope it wasn't due to the Wuhan Virus. Yes, he is 99, but like so many statistics on this virus, would there be some transparency on this if he had contracted it?

Just a thought, as I highly doubt many global figures will officially be added in these covid stats, even if they did have the virus upon their passing, as no government wants more anger against the Communists.

I don't mean to politicize his death, but I did read that he had an infection and in the context of this global pandemic where many leaders have contracted this, it's an important subject unfortunately.

RIP.

Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth II's husband, has died aged 99, Buckingham Palace has announced.

The prince married Princess Elizabeth in 1947, five years before she became Queen, and was the longest-serving royal consort in British history.
A statement from Buckingham Palace said: "It is with deep sorrow that Her Majesty The Queen has announced the death of her beloved husband, His Royal Highness The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.

Last month, the Duke of Edinburgh left hospital after a month-long stay for treatment.
Prince Philip and the Queen had four children, eight grandchildren and 10 great-grandchildren.
Their first son, the Prince of Wales, Prince Charles, was born in 1948, followed by his sister, the Princess Royal, Princess Anne, in 1950, the Duke of York, Prince Andrew, in 1960 and the Earl of Wessex, Prince Edward, in 1964.

His father was Prince Andrew of Greece and Denmark, a younger son of King George I of the Hellenes.

His mother, Princess Alice, was a daughter of Lord Louis Mountbatten and a great-granddaughter of Queen Victoria.

Stop with the conspiracy theories.

What is with you?

If you had been paying any attention you would know that Prince Phillip was in the hospital for a month and had heart surgery.

While they didn't release the cause of death, it doesn't take much to know that it was his heart. He was 99 years old. He basically died of old age. His heart finally gave out.

I swear, you just love stupid conspiracies.

Get a life.
HEY!!..Why aren't you crying for all the children being raped at detention centers and living in absolute Covid filth..Bet you were the lead singer in the Trump Cage bullshit that is coming back to bite on your titty.

RIP.

RIP, his life must have been like being VP for 69 years.

RIP.

RIP, his life must have been like being VP for 69 years.
He would just be widower of the queen. His only purpose was the use of his sperm. That's it.

Another rich, spoiled, pampered human that could have shared his wealth and helped out the poor but no..

I'm not a fan of the Royals. However, Phillip was rarely, if ever, embroiled in scandal.

99 years is a good run.

Go with God Phillip.

I feel for the people that were close to him b/c we can all empathize with losing a loved, hopefully. His mother was pretty badass.

Many people (including me) offer their deepest condolences to Her Majesty and the British people.

When I turned on FOX this morning to catch up with the news while eating breakfast, I was astonished by how much time was spent on the Duke's passing. I had finished eating and turned off the TV before the hosts had even started talking about more pertinent news.

I give him credit for his WWII service, but he was no more nor no less, than a husband and father to his kids. I will give him additional credit for being a dutiful servant to his wife and performing his job admirably. Condolences to his family.
Didn't even get to name the new dynasty, Charles and his heirs should be Mountbatten, not Windsor. Philip privately complained, "I am nothing but a bloody amoeba. I am the only man in the country not allowed to give his name to his own children." House of Windsor- Wiki

Last edited:
You people want to politicise everything.

Cant you just be happy and enjoy the moment ? One less racist scrounger to feed.

Figured you were a Cromwell type He got a good end, hopefully you emulate him.

Head, spikes, walls.

Phillip and his honey
1617974388047.png

No idea what this is
1617974709612.png

Dad
1617975619168.png

Soldiering on
1617975929757.png

Awkward funeral if that race baiter Markle and her cuck husband turn up.
I thank God that fat piece of lard Oprah did that hit job interview that slammed his coffin......lolol

Now the acne scarred B actress has to trudge back to England's wrath

This is superb. They really hate that bitch over there.lolol...Such fun fun stuff

sad thing is he missed 100 by 2 stinking months

Forum List

Back